CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that think we live in a computer simulation.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

2 hours ago, Frank said:

We never talk, Neil. Why now?

Fuck off.

The only friends you have are the bottom of a glass and your carer,please don't shut me out Frank,we may need each other one day.

Don't choke on your foie gras

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

The only friends you have are the bottom of a glass and your carer,please don't shut me out Frank,we may need each other one day.

Don't choke on your foie gras

I'm sorry Neil. You're absolutely right.. if I ever need an illiterate fucking old faggot's shoulder to cry on, you'll be the first to know. 

I thought I'd have a pizza here - http://tinypic.com/r/24mhqtw/9  then went next door to a miserable fucking Chinois with paper table cloths - http://tinypic.com/r/30v2lc8/9

If you look closely, you'll see my little bald head sticking out bottom centre. I'm not feeling great.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm sorry Neil. You're absolutely right.. if I ever need an illiterate fucking old faggot's shoulder to cry on, you'll be the first to know. 

I thought I'd have a pizza here - http://tinypic.com/r/24mhqtw/9  then went next door to a miserable fucking Chinois with paper table cloths - http://tinypic.com/r/30v2lc8/9

If you look closely, you'll see my little bald head sticking out bottom centre. I'm not feeling great.

One for you Frank, little tip, loose the round rim glasses, you're too old to be a hipster and people will think you're Charles Hawtrey.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 3:49 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh don't tell me JackoTC is one of Franks nom de plume's?

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 3:58 PM, Frank said:

Of course he is, you stupid fucking cunt.

Nom de guerre, I would prefer.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 3:38 PM, Snatch said:

Written in true Frank style.

I didn't think it was anything like Frank's unique style. However, don't be sucked in Snatch. Believe nothing he or I ever say.

We are having drinks next Sunday as I am working in Paris. We shall discuss your problems at length. 

2 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Nom de guerre, I would prefer.

Jackie, I've inadvertently found myself having a weekend for one is some god-awful fucking French town called Amboise.. I broke down on the motorway in one of my classics. I thought the Corner might see me through, but there's no cunt on here with anything to offer. 

Have you noticed Luke Swarm's wooden style of writing? He's like a fucking dalek with a keyboard. 

On 22 October 2016 at 10:22 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Helpful as ever Frank...

On your administrative issue, I've adjusted your font "problem" - it seems to work for me. There are many reasons why the post didn't format to your liking, some innocent, some not so. Catch my drift?

Mrs R.. sweet-pea, I will be eternally grateful if you would kindly release idiots quince and decs. Actually, just quince will do fine. 

24 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I didn't think it was anything like Frank's unique style. However, don't be sucked in Snatch. Believe nothing he or I ever say.

We are having drinks next Sunday as I am working in Paris. We shall discuss your problems at length. 

As it happens Jackie, I will be in Paris this weekend if I can get this banger back by Tuesday. I dare you to meet me. 

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, Frank said:

Have you noticed Luke Swarm's wooden style of writing? He's like a fucking dalek with a keyboard. 

Fear is the mind killer Frank. Resistance is usually useless.

Guest JackoTC
45 minutes ago, Frank said:

Jackie, I've inadvertently found myself having a weekend for one is some god-awful fucking French town called Amboise.. I broke down on the motorway in one of my classics. I thought the Corner might see me through, but there's no cunt on here with anything to offer. 

Actually, I had come to admire Luke from afar. Close up though, no. I find he sounds like he's doing a bad impersonation of me, whilst I'm doing a bad impersonation of you. 

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

As it happens Jackie, I will be in Paris this weekend if I can get this banger back by Tuesday. I dare you to meet me. 

I'll be in the Place de la Republique Saturday until Tuesday. I'll be speaking French poorly and eating mussels goodly. You wont miss me.  

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

Actually, I had come to admire Luke from afar. Close up though, no. I find he sounds like he's doing a bad impersonation of me, whilst I'm doing a bad impersonation of you. 

I'll be in the Place de la Republique Saturday until Tuesday. I'll be speaking French poorly and eating mussels goodly. You wont miss me.  

I'm genuinely flattered by the admiration I get from the majority of the board. I think you'll find there's a little Frank in everyone here, although Fender takes it too far.. even copying my double dot adapted semicolon. He is after all, the thickest cunt (after Snatch) the site has ever seen. 

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off Swarm...you're a tired and faded non-entity.

Genuine Lol.....feeling a bit tired now as it happens Pinky, had a full day of taunting your alter egos and had a very productive day.    

Guest Lady Penelope
I thought that I would transfer sonething that I have seen done on facebook over to the "real" world so yesterday. I walked up to a couple of people and asked them if they would be my friend. One of them told me to "fuck off" and the other one smiled at me in a strange way and said "yes" and also walked away. I then thought that I would try another thing that I have seen on facebook and went up to a rather large gentleman (who also had a Staffordshire Bull Terrier with him) and said "HEY!".

It took about twenty minutes before the paramedics arrived. I have now recovered from the two black eyes that I received when the gentleman punched me in the face and the damage to my left ankle caused when the Staffy bit me and I am now waiting at the dentist's to be fitted with a set of false teeth.