CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ted "Parrotman" Richards

Ape™️

22 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'm a believe that everyone has the right to do what they want too themselves. Even so he does look like a complete cunt and as Bubs says,looks fuck all like a parrot.

And who the fuck cut his ears off? Surely that's against medical practice if there is no medical reason.

Perhaps his ears were cut off as an act of mercy while he was flat sharing with spunkgape?

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Prefer the Norwegian blue. What a fucking utter stupid, ridiculous and totally unemployable thief of our oxygen.

Turns out that he is 56 and is a retired shoe worker and he has been blowing his pension to have the surgery.

52 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'm a believe that everyone has the right to do what they want too themselves. Even so he does look like a complete cunt and as Bubs says,looks fuck all like a parrot.

And who the fuck cut his ears off? Surely that's against medical practice if there is no medical reason.

Good point but they should of cut his oxygen off as well. I mean to do that to yourself, you must be brain dead to start with.

Guest Lady Penelope
41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If he has had his ears chopped off, what does he hang his spectacles on?

Hes had to spikes fitted to sort that problem out.

37 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Good point but they should of cut his oxygen off as well. I mean to do that to yourself, you must be brain dead to start with.

I could be wrong but I don't think he's known for his intelligence.

Probably turn out the cunts an astrophysicist.

Guest Lady Penelope

I am not going to want to sit next to him on the bus or elsewhere, but tbh he does not seem to be doing any harm to other people .. he is more to be pitied than mocked.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

So someone finally got a photo of Spunkie :P

The interwebby has too many pictures of Punky, Pen.  All you have to do is google the words bloody, semen crusted, gaping ring piece, and he'll be the top hit.  

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I had this strange issue for a while. Every time I was alone in the house I would invariably tear up the sofa cushions, pull down the curtains and shit all over the floor. Doubly so during thunderstorms. I went to the doctor and he told me to lay off the dog food.