CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Londoncentric Wankstains

Guest luke swarm

Guest Wizardsleeve

These oily fucking worm politicians infest London like common vermin, so one would be monumentally naive to think for even a moment, that inbound traffic and the money they have taped inside their festering smelly fat thighs, would be diverted anyplace else before London has the opportunity to separate the cunts from their cash. Once trapped in that cesspit, they have to virtually ESCAPE!  Tunnel out, go over the wall, or cross the river under the shadows of night with tracking dogs on their heels. 

The charm of the countryside is only seen if the poor bastards can afford a human trafficker to get them there. 

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, mothra said:

I already did this Punko, safe in the knowledge that Plod would take weeks respond, go to the wrong house and blame a black person.

You mean Spunkers boyfriend?

How could you!!

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, mothra said:

In my father's house there are many mansions

You know as well as me that your Father could not afford to buy his own council house...London prices you see.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You didn't fall for that bollocks, surely? That was down to George Osborne's spell checker auto-correcting "Northern shithouse" in his maiden budget speech.

Hey, watch it.

Guest JackoTC
19 hours ago, Eddie said:

Are you off the 'key' now jacko?

"Key" ?? - it was fucking candles and cornflakes for a while there Ed. But my ship has come in. I'm eating King Pot Noodle with the best white ciders money can buy, til I bust. 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

La de Dah, you must be in the same 'restaurant'  as Frank. 

I once ordered the mixed grill at little chef with unlimited Coke refills. 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're remarkably well informed for a stupid fucking cunt.

Good to see you Decs. What state is the cooler in when you left and is that cunt QC still banged up?

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Good to see you Decs. What state is the cooler in when you left and is that cunt QC still banged up?

It was hell. Two weeks in a six by eight sell with a gamer deprived of his custom built games station is enough to break anyone. Least I know what he looks like now, though.

GamesMasterObit.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope
On 25/10/2016 at 3:24 PM, mothra said:

Early in Motorhead's career I remember reading that if they moved in next to you, your lawn would die

A common misunderstanding Mother .. it was actually Brotherhood of Man.

Guest Gong Farmer

They should build the new runway through Spunker's council estate. They'd only have to compensate the pleb cunts with new flat screen televisions, They wouldn't even have have to work, we'll couldn't work could they? Not without an electric supply when sitting in a field, in the rain, drinking cheap cidar  and trying spark  up their damp roll ups in the wet and fucking cold.

Fucking cunts.

28 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

They should build the new runway through Spunker's council estate. They'd only have to compensate the pleb cunts with new flat screen televisions, They wouldn't even have have to work, we'll couldn't work could they? Not without an electric supply when sitting in a field, in the rain, drinking cheap cidar  and trying spark  up their damp roll ups in the wet and fucking cold.

Fucking cunts.

Fuck the TV's just give them baccy and papers. Added effect of giving them cancer too. Win Win!