CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who give all parental duties to the grandparents

Bubba C

Enjoying a nice walk in the countryside today, I saw this dopey little cunt of about 12 years of age, being looked after by his grandparents. I could tell by the way the fat, whining, little shit was going on, that he had been raised by the crinkly old cunts, who would never dare admonish him for being such a little cunt. 

Not sure why people do this. Decide to bring a child into the world, and then proceed to absolve themselves of most, if not all, of the responsibilities and duties of being a parent. 

I'm not saying that grandparents aren't a big part of a young child's life, they should be, but the parents should have got their shit together before procreating, or simply decided against it, rather than dumping the bundle of shit with its grandparents so they can carry on their life without the inconvenience.

I eagerly await the constructive comments which will inevitably follow another superb nom.

Who gives a fuck who rears the little twats. As long as it isn't me.

Where do Welsh children come from if the males don't mate with humans? Is it English sperm smothered on bluebottles then let the smell of the Welsh bitches do the rest?

Guest DingTheRioja
21 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Enjoying a nice walk in the countryside today, I saw this dopey little cunt of about 12 years of age, being looked after by his grandparents. I could tell by the way the fat, whining, little shit was going on, that he had been raised by the crinkly old cunts, who would never dare admonish him for being such a little cunt. 

Not sure why people do this. Decide to bring a child into the world, and then proceed to absolve themselves of most, if not all, of the responsibilities and duties of being a parent. 

I'm not saying that grandparents aren't a big part of a young child's life, they should be, but the parents should have got their shit together before procreating, or simply decided against it, rather than dumping the bundle of shit with its grandparents so they can carry on their life without the inconvenience.

I eagerly await the constructive comments which will inevitably follow another superb nom.

In vain, and lying.

However, as some constructive criticism and informative discussion on this subject... see Franks' reply.

PS I hate all kids, the whole fucking lot of them.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Frank said:

Any normal person would assume the poor kid was simply enjoying a day out with his grandparents during the half term break. Or perhaps bubba has taken up following 12 year old boys around the countryside for days on end. Either way it's a senseless shit nom, he's a fucking idiot, and so are you.

Less of that you dried up old prune, I'm giving you top travel tips and all you can do is abuse me.... typical fucking greek, complains when you stop giving them freebies..

Guest luke swarm
28 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

its a common occurrence these days Bubba, its a training program of sorts....you see the first generation spent most of their life sponging off the parents and now its the offspring of that generation  to also continue feeding off the host.......a parasitical arrangement culminating in the grandparents being fleeced totally and then being put in a government workhouse to finish their days....or even worse in a dilapidated bungalow.    

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I only have one child purely because I might need some bone marrow one day and thought that it was always better to have something you may never need, then to need something you don't have. The reverse of Roops having a tube of Immac in her bathroom cabinet if you require a graphic simile.

Guest Bill Stickers
22 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

In vain, and lying.

However, as some constructive criticism and informative discussion on this subject... see Franks' reply.

PS I hate all kids, the whole fucking lot of them.

F-f-f-f-fucking stupid cunt. 

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

Any normal person would assume the poor kid was simply enjoying a day out with his grandparents during the half term break. Or perhaps bubba has taken up following 12 year old boys around the countryside for days on end. Either way it's a senseless shit nom, he's a fucking idiot, and so are you.

Reported.  And don't post any more grainy pictures of the shitty restaurant you're being forced to eat in for 3 days on the trot during your SAGA holiday, you stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Manky said:

Who gives a fuck who rears the little twats. As long as it isn't me.

Where do Welsh children come from if the males don't mate with humans? Is it English sperm smothered on bluebottles then let the smell of the Welsh bitches do the rest?

Big tick for this and a like. In truth a Welshman wasn't born until an Englishman fucked a pig...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Reported.  And don't post any more grainy pictures of the shitty restaurant you're being forced to eat in for 3 days on the trot during your SAGA holiday, you stupid fucking cunt.

Hopefully it's just an overnight stopover on his way to Switzerland for a fast - track appointment with Dr Shipman.

If that is the conclusion you came to in witnessing this rather innocent scene then may I be so bold to suggest that it is you and not them that should be nommed as a fucking spastic shit cunt that was raised by peados who ran a care home for the rejected offspring who resulted from a friday night fumble behind the bins of Tredegar Rugby Club by two mentally fucking retarded taff cuntsticks?

Yakky fucking dah

6 minutes ago, neil298 said:

If that is the conclusion you came to in witnessing this rather innocent scene then may I be so bold to suggest that it is you and not them that should be nommed as a fucking spastic shit cunt that was raised by peados who ran a care home for the rejected offspring who resulted from a friday night fumble behind the bins of Tredegar Rugby Club by two mentally fucking retarded taff cuntsticks?

Yakky fucking dah

Also reported. Not for what you said, just because you're a boring fat fucking slob who adds no value to CC or planet earth. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Reported for implying paedophilia.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Reported for implying paedophilia.

Pinky, who exactly are you reporting all these transgressions to........telling your customers whilst serving them does not constitute a valid grassing. If Withers were alive, I would recommend one of his weekend fast track grassing seminars.