CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Former school boys and upper class wankers I meet whilst climbing.

Guest Donner and chips

15 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

No, I worked my way up to Wolverhampton......you see I am originally from Smethwick. One day if I can afford it, I hope to move to Cannock.

There is nothing quite like ambition. And that doesn't seem quite like ambition.

You worked your way up from Smethwick. Is it possible to go any other way from Smethwick? It is only 4 miles from Brum.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Manky said:

There is nothing quite like ambition. And that doesn't seem quite like ambition.

You worked your way up from Smethwick. Is it possible to go any other way from Smethwick? It is only 4 miles from Brum.

you have obviously never been to Handsworth or Lozells......but I see you point, Smethwick is certainly a challenging place to grow up, I had a very short childhood put it that way. 

Although the worst place I have been to in this country was Didcot.....fucking awful place full of tattooed chav cunts with aggressive Dogs and even more aggressive wives in tow, drinking carling black lager in really shit dive pubs draped with St George flags. Horrible place.  

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Although the worst place I have been to in this country was Didcot.....fucking awful place full of tattooed chav cunts with aggressive Dogs and even more aggressive wives in tow, drinking carling black lager in really shit dive pubs draped with St George flags. Horrible place.  

Walsall takes some beating. One of my mates lived in his dad's pub in The Pleck. One day he said to me, "Are we wi yow or yow wi we?" I told him I took one sugar as that was the best guess I could come up with.

Guest Donner and chips
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Walsall takes some beating. One of my mates lived in his dad's pub in The Pleck. One day he said to me, "Are we wi yow or yow wi we?" I told him I took one sugar as that was the best guess I could come up with.

I know Walsall well and have frequented a few pubs it isn't the worst area around there for violence.

Now, Willenhall in Coventry a few years back. That was fucking vile.

7 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

I know Walsall well and have frequented a few pubs it isn't the worst area around there for violence.

Now, Willenhall in Coventry a few years back. That was fucking vile.

It wasn't the violence in Walsall, in fact I had no problems at all there. It is just having 270,00 care in the community cases in one town and no carers. A bit like Workington without the classy bits.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

you have obviously never been to Handsworth or Lozells......but I see you point, Smethwick is certainly a challenging place to grow up, I had a very short childhood put it that way. 

I went to didcot to watch the towers get blown up. Fuck knows why. An excuse to get fucked up under the stars. 

I've never seen such a rag tag bunch of misfits sat on the Whittenham Clumps that night. Teenage chavs smoking soap bar listening to boom boxes blaring drum and bass, old men in Gortex with binoculars, and families and kids.

All in all a bizarre evening and a complete fucking waste of time. 

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I had an aunt who lived in Didcot (may God have mercy on her soul ). She took me to see 'The Amazing Mr Blunden' at the local flea pit, believe me it was a fucking dump. Your shoes actually stuck to the floor. It was packed with kids of my age (eight). The film broke down halfway through. The manager came out  on to the stage and explained to all the kiddies what happened. All hell broke loose. The poor bastard crashed to the floor under a hail of glass Pepsi bottles, kiora cartons, half eaten choc  ices  and anything else that came to hand. The last thing I saw before my aunt dragged me out, was the cardboard cutouts of Diana Dors and the bloke who played the title role, being smashed against the screen. 

I should imagine that those little angels and their offspring are the ones that are making Didcot the classy showpiece town what it is today.

Reinhard Heydrich was a violin playing cunt 

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Why do you know Walsall well ?

Why Willenhall ?

These places are slums.

have you ever "worked" them ?

A good operator can make £5000 to £10,000 per week apparently.

Guest Donner and chips
35 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Why do you know Walsall well ?

Why Willenhall ?

These places are slums.

Charity work. Helping former public school types who were selling there arse after getting on the skag trying to pull some tart by acting all Renton.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You might have to explain it in more simple words...

Push the cunts off = less cunts.

Push yourself off = Would make me happy.

Guest Donner and chips
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

What sort of charity work and for which charity ?

If you want that info SpunkGape then you are going to have to take me out for a nice steak dinner.

Inquisitive little thing aren't you?

27 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

If you want that info SpunkGape then you are going to have to take me out for a nice steak dinner.

Inquisitive little thing aren't you?

Isn't he just. Be careful with that squirming little fucking cunt, as anything that could come across as even remotely euphemistic gets shifted right into Barrymore territory. I'd place money on a "nice steak dinner" landing you in the nearest A&E with a head full of regrets, and an arse full of trinkets.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nocti said:

Isn't he just. Be careful with that squirming little fucking cunt, as anything that could come across as even remotely euphemistic gets shifted right into Barrymore territory. I'd place money on a "nice steak dinner" landing you in the nearest A&E with a head full of regrets, and an arse full of trinkets.

Never ask Punkape for the time, lest you wish you to find a Grandfather clock up your arse.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

No. Your fascination with slipping a 'cock' into every other sentence falls flat on its face every time. Decs is cute enough to realise that sometimes a change of course is vital if you want to remain TOTP. 

Have a long chat with yourself, Quincy fucking Cockfingers. 

Guest Extremecunt
18 hours ago, luke swarm said:

No, I worked my way up to Wolverhampton......you see I am originally from Smethwick. One day if I can afford it, I hope to move to Cannock.

I used to live in Norton canes, Cannock. Very quiet, bit boring but very few Muslims. So a win win. lol

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Not for the local populace though as they had a pervert like you on the loose...

lol.

What the fuck do you want? You brown servant.