CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English Heritage

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gobbie I imagine you have an ample bosom. Am I right?

Reported. 

Sexual harassment. 

Not really, I just wanted to post "reported" one of Franks musings. 

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Reported. 

Sexual harassment. 

Not really, I just wanted to post "reported" one of Franks musings. 

The board should know that Fender777 was the corner's first full-on grass during the good ol' days. I was banned and my account was deleted. More to follow. 

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

The board should know that Fender777 was the corner's first full-on grass during the good ol' days. I was banned and my account was deleted. More to follow. 

I wouldn't expect any less, I could tell when he first waddled back in here that he is a grassing little cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, Frank said:

The trees don't need to know Frank.

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I wouldn't expect any less, I could tell when he first waddled back in here that he is a grassing little cunt.

When he first appeared I assumed it was a wind-up. I honestly couldn't believe someone could be so stupendously thick. I immediately set out to destroy him. 

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

When he first appeared I assumed it was a wind-up. I honestly couldn't believe someone could be so stupendously thick. I immediately set out to destroy him. 

Fender ain't no grass Eggg. Jewdy on the other paw, was a bleating, lily livered moaner who split on everyone he couldn't understand. So everyone really.

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I feel sick.

@Fender777, you snivelling little spasticated, toy hammer wielding, railing painting cunt, what do you have to say for yourself? 

I think it was in between my seventh or eighth ban that I eventually managed to break him. He'd given out so much personal info, it was all too easy in the end.. went down like a sack of shit dipped in turps. His imaginary arsenal of weapons was created to protect himself from me.

Fuck off. 

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think it was in between my seventh or eighth ban that I eventually managed to break him. He'd given out so much personal info, it was all too easy in the end.. went down like a sack of shit dipped in turps. His imaginary arsenal of weapons was created to protect himself from me.

Fuck off. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're right Tot! I'm confusing the two. Sorry Bend. Shit. 

Mong. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck off. 

It was hardly a fair fight Frank. The backward cockney sap thought 'Keep Calm' slogans were current and funny for fuck's sake.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Well, well, well. I am not surprised one whit. I remarked earlier that he seemed a bit grassy, and now the truth comes out. Fender, you're fucking finished.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

You're right Tot! I'm confusing the two. Sorry Bend. Shit. 

Don't get soft a of a sudden. Deep down, he's a no good snake. I knew you had some responsibility here. Old, dire enemies. Fucking end him Frank.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Frank, at the time, you said it was between your 7th and 8th ban?  That many bans and you're worried about anybody grassing on you?  I was under the impression you wore your bans as badges of achievement and honour.  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Frank, at the time, you said it was between your 7th and 8th ban?  That many bans and you're worried about anybody grassing on you?  I was under the impression you wore your bans as badges of achievement and honour.  

I'd ignore him - the cunt has been on the piss all afternoon and consequently talking more shit than usual (hard to believe I know).

22 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I've lost count of all my bans, Wiz. Frank has sold out, though. He hasn't been in the big house for at least a year and a half now. I'm not sure what he's playing at, and I hope he'll be along shortly to set the record straight.