CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abnormally High Call Volumes

Ape™️

Guest I know that Cunt
8 hours ago, Ape said:

It doesn't matter who I'm trying to call - credit card company, bank, utility company etc. Whenever I do, whatever the time of day, whatever the day of the week, I am warned that due to the abnormally high call volumes they are currently experiencing, there may be a delay in my call being answered. How unlucky is that? Fucking cunts.

For fucks sake, just get your secretary to call them, idiot.

9 hours ago, Ape said:

I'm not after sympathy, arse bandit, I'm just making a nomination of something that I feel is a cunt. You should try doing the same one day, rather than posting your trademark homosexuality and abortion drivel, you vile, twisted little shit stabber.

Nine likes for this comment, Bill! Nine! 

Edited by Ape
Nine likes now!

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, luke swarm said:

it is a problem but do rest assured that your call is very important to them and just have a bit of patience whilst they charge you for holding.......they usually play some nice music whilst waiting, so......its a good idea that when they finally do answer your call to immediately say "excuse me but I was fucking listening to that" it doesn't half confuse the fuck out of them. 

Even if it's fucking "greensleeves", or that Michael cunt bubble?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Nine likes for this comment, Bill! Nine! 

+ 1 more...

On the way to my record... 14... 15 if you include teh one Frank took back off me in a strop...

Guest Lady Penelope
19 hours ago, Punkape said:

Why don't you phone the fucking Samaritans for sympathy then you penis. It would stop you posting your mincing drivel on here.

Then kill yourself.

Reported .. persistantly derailing thread

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

+ 1 more...

On the way to my record... 14... 15 if you include teh one Frank took back off me in a strop...

Messing with the scores again. You should grass him.

Guest DingTheRioja
31 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Messing with the scores again. You should grass him.

He took off 5 in one go, 24 hours after putting 5 on in one go.  Everyone knows he did it, I mentioned it at the time to him, I don't need to grass anyone. 

You fucking prick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

He took off 5 in one go, 24 hours after putting 5 on in one go.  Everyone knows he did it, I mentioned it at the time to him, I don't need to grass anyone. 

You fucking prick.

Did he now. Interesting. Goodbye Frank. You're the pits.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

He took some back from me as well. I want him dead.

I've just checked, and he's removed 27 from me, which on one hand explains something, but on the other hand I'm disgusted, not least at the arbitrary nature of justice around fucking here. 

32 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You fucking prick.

So you openly grassed him, hoping to get people on your side? Idiot.

You make me fucking sick. 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

No, you are obviously too thick to read what is in front of you. 

At the time I asked Frank not to foresake me, it was a hidden message, hidden in plain view like a fucking sledgehammer to the face, but you were too fucking thick to see it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

It is sickening. Frank's behaviour is also revolting. He'll need to explain himself to all these people, specifically about how he's cheated them. 

22 hours ago, Ape said:

It doesn't matter who I'm trying to call - credit card company, bank, utility company etc. Whenever I do, whatever the time of day, whatever the day of the week, I am warned that due to the abnormally high call volumes they are currently experiencing, there may be a delay in my call being answered. How unlucky is that? Fucking cunts.

Another perfectly good nom immediately derailed by the usual crowd of overgrow schoolboys. No wonder this site is suffering a slow death.