CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

One-armed weather presenter on regional weather

Earl of Punkape

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Is @The Beast another name for Lombardo.?.....lol.

You've been told by the Hat wearing cunt himself to give your tedious gay and religious bullshit a rest,but no,you have to carry on. We can only hope you get put on death row as well. So please,carry on as you were.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Your amputee mate was as much a victim of Govt policy in Northern Ireland than anything else. The Catholic population in Northern Ireland had to defend itself from bigotry and Protestant Orange nutters who were being backed by British Armed forces.

The whole province should have been given back to Eire in 1945.

How is your venereal disease ?

Would you like a chicken supper Bobby Sands?

Would you like a chicken supper, you dirty fenian fucker

Would you like a chicken supper Bobby Sands.

ah, good times, good times . *sniff*

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Would you like a chicken supper, you dirty fenian fucker

Would you like a chicken supper Bobby Sands.

ah, good times, good times . *sniff*

Quince, I'm not even reading your posts, I just want your attention as I can't PM you, as your PM function is as shit as your chosen career.

Explain to me, this instant, what the fuck your little finger puppet, Burt, is playing at by messaging me, and being rather rude with it to boot.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Gurt said:

Not when I shit out the castle from 'Fantasia' turrets and all- Grnnh grnn hey presto!

It seems to have been raining spunk in fantasia, the castle looks like it's been iced.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Quince, I'm not even reading your posts, I just want your attention as I can't PM you, as your PM function is as shit as your chosen career.

Explain to me, this instant, what the fuck your little finger puppet, Burt, is playing at by messaging me, and being rather rude with it to boot.

I am not his keeper, though as a disgusting animal he needs one. I suggest you either shut your yodelling mouth, or fight your own battles. 

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

Your amputee mate was as much a victim of Govt policy in Northern Ireland than anything else. The Catholic population in Northern Ireland had to defend itself from bigotry and Protestant Orange nutters who were being backed by British Armed forces.

The whole province should have been given back to Eire in 1945.

How is your venereal disease ?

This post is making you sound like a Proper Cunt, Punker's

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I was next door, drinking whisky like a cunt. I didn't review this yet. Poor Gurt, ladyP fucking hates him, and I think will totally go for him next he tunnels in. You're fucking dead Gurt.

Gurtie is only a sock puppet .. it is the hand inside him that will be ripped off.

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Gurt. You've been rude to bubba , and have embassased me. This instant, give us an account of your actions, you little shit. 

The vile little rodent probably happened upon a discarded can of unfinished Oranjeboom whilst rummaging in a garden looking for dinner, and after removing the dog-ends, proceeded to share his find amongst himself and his hideous family for sustenance. 

Burt, you sub-human scum, if you weren't pissed, you're fucking dead. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
57 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

The vile little rodent probably happened upon a discarded can of unfinished Oranjeboom whilst rummaging in a garden looking for dinner, and after removing the dog-ends, proceeded to share his find amongst himself and his hideous family for sustenance. 

Burt, you sub-human scum, if you weren't pissed, you're fucking dead. 

You can't handle the Gurt. He'd take you apart.

• 1 month later...
On 09/11/2016 at 10:18 PM, Punkape said:

When I'm eating my breakfast I do not want to see a uncovered deformed fucking arm poking out from the weather girls dress ! 

Nobody does. So why put the thing on show when there are more presentable and attractive slags to gawp at ? I didn't pay my Tv licence to look at cripples or disabled cunts.What a ghastly fucking sight.How long before a one legged lesbian presenter with a stump is being thrust into the camera ? ..... or a homo with his cock hanging out ?

Just imagine a one-legged lesbian/homo with his cock hanging out, first thing in the morning... sounds familiar, eh, Punkape?

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Why ? 

Were you licking Errol Brown's head ?

Yes, however Mars Chocolate UK won a competition run by Channel 4 with the brief “look on the light side of being a raspberry, Mars UK was given £1m-worth of the broadcaster’s commercial airtime for “developing a bold, creative idea which puts disability and diversity at the heart of their campaign. This resulted in all sorts of pickles advertising chocolate.

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Yes, however Mars Chocolate UK won a competition run by Channel 4 with the brief “look on the light side of being a raspberry, Mars UK was given £1m-worth of the broadcaster’s commercial airtime for “developing a bold, creative idea which puts disability and diversity at the heart of their campaign. This resulted in all sorts of pickles advertising chocolate.

Do you like chocolate covered gherkins ?

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Do you like chocolate covered gherkins ?

One advert shows a women in a wheelchair replicating a fit she had whilst holding her boyfriends cock with the end result of him jizzing over her. The cock is replaced with a maltesers packet, the jizz with a malteser coming out of the shaken packet. Filth.

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

One advert shows a women in a wheelchair replicating a fit she had whilst holding her boyfriends cock with the end result of him jizzing over her. The cock is replaced with a maltesers packet, the jizz with a malteser coming out of the shaken packet. Filth.

What about the Gherkin ?

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Isn't she the same spactress who is in ' Silent Witness'. Sorry to ask, but they all look the same to me. Why the fuck don't they use a black one once in a while. It would make life easier for me.