CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bell End

Guest Lady Penelope

23 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Eric, i'm not sure what it is you're looking for in this site, but I for one am not here to meet nice young single guys my own age, and to proposition them with disgusting invitations to bunk down in some country lane, in the back of a fiesta, for god knows what gaiety. You're finished here Eric. You had an insane meltdown, and now you're a raging shit stabber. Finished. 

If you listen closely, you can just about hear Frank's salty tears of joy dripping into his gruel. Eye tears. 

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Is pen giving away her/his and Franks love nest location?  If it smells of rancid latex, fish shite, stale piss and soiled tampax, we know where to aim the bombs!  

Why would pen need tampax?  She must be way past the menopause by now, unless you mean that frank sticks them up his arse to allay his chronic double incontinence. 

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, scotty said:

Why would pen need tampax?  She must be way past the menopause by now, unless you mean that frank sticks them up his arse to allay his chronic double incontinence. 

Don't kid yourself re the need for pads for 60+ post menopausal women :o

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Eric, i'm not sure what it is you're looking for in this site, but I for one am not here to meet nice young single guys my own age, and to proposition them with disgusting invitations to bunk down in some country lane, in the back of a fiesta, for god knows what gaiety. You're finished here Eric. You had an insane meltdown, and now you're a raging shit stabber. Finished. 

Sounds like the little playground gang has had its day, time to move on little boy. You're in a minority and everyone on here has hated you for ages but continued to tolerate you due to the lack of active members,lacking because frank and his little gang of bullies keep getting rid of them. Now run along you fucking stupid little lapdog.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sounds like the little playground gang has had its day, time to move on little boy. You're in a minority and everyone on here has hated you for ages but continued to tolerate you due to the lack of active members,lacking because frank and his little gang of bullies keep getting rid of them. Now run along you fucking stupid little lapdog.

You've yet to understand the dynamics here. Frank is not one of " the gang". He's quite independent. Word of warning; count your fingers after he offers a handshake of reconciliation and friendship.

Anyhow, I going to lock the thread for a short time.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Hello Eric. I don't believe we've met. How ironic that your appearance has resulted in a thread titled 'Bell End' to be temporarily locked.

Up your game Pen, you stupid bint.

18 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You've yet to understand the dynamics here. Frank is not one of " the gang". He's quite independent. Word of warning; count your fingers after he offers a handshake of reconciliation and friendship.

Anyhow, I going to lock the thread for a short time.

Just worth noting, frank's not only independent but nearly dead. 

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, scotty said:

Just worth noting, frank's not only independent but nearly dead. 

If the photo Frank posted really is a selfie it would seem that either he is already dead or is sleeping in a shop doorway and only drinks white lightening

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

If the photo Frank posted really is a selfie it would seem that either he is already dead or is sleeping in a shop doorway and only drinks white lightening

you sound surprised?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/11/2016 at 5:34 AM, scotty said:

" Don't kid yourself re the need for pads for 60+ post menopausal women :o "

Getting back to the stale piss motif for which Pen seems renown the world over.