CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest Gong Farmer
12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

To compensate, Ding the Racist is having double Yorkshire pudding to celebrate.

I did all my Christmas shopping over the boarder in Germany saving an absolute fortune in the process. The Dutch government moan like fuck about people like me spending our money over the boarder instead of supporting our own economy despite the fact that it was the government that set up conditions for people to actually do what they don't like us doing. The fuckers want it both ways. If the Dutch government cut VAT to German levels then the Dutch might not go the Germany in the first place so until they make it more attractive to shop on this side of the border I will continue the buy everything in Germany. 

10 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I did all my Christmas shopping over the boarder in Germany saving an absolute fortune in the process. The Dutch government moan like fuck about people like me spending our money over the boarder instead of supporting our own economy despite the fact that it was the government that set up conditions for people to actually do what they don't like us doing. The fuckers want it both ways. If the Dutch government cut VAT to German levels then the Dutch might not go the Germany in the first place so until they make it more attractive to shop on this side of the border I will continue the buy everything in Germany. 

Get 'orf moi Land.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 19/12/2016 at 3:25 PM, Witheredscrote said:

To compensate, Ding the Racist is having double Yorkshire pudding to celebrate.

Shut up you fucking frog.

On 19/12/2016 at 3:53 PM, Gong Farmer said:

Collaborateur!!!

• 4 weeks later...

So the deranged spider crab Theresa May has made a speech to the World Economic Forum ( aka Freeloading Pointless Cunts ) in Tobleroneland stating that the U.K will be a world leader in trade after Brexit. The stupid cunt's Brexit plan is unravelling already, and she has made this shit prediction. More importantly, what is the U.K going to trade?. Cheddar cheese, Branston pickle, Welsh steel. Get real.

I am sure you will be pleased that the sun is shining here, it is rather chilly, but I am sitting on the terrasse, surrounded by my beloved geese, sipping a rather fruity red. Fuck you all.

31 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

So the deranged spider crab Theresa May has made a speech to the World Economic Forum ( aka Freeloading Pointless Cunts ) in Tobleroneland stating that the U.K will be a world leader in trade after Brexit. The stupid cunt's Brexit plan is unravelling already, and she has made this shit prediction. More importantly, what is the U.K going to trade?. Cheddar cheese, Branston pickle, Welsh steel. Get real.

I am sure you will be pleased that the sun is shining here, it is rather chilly, but I am sitting on the terrasse, surrounded by my beloved geese, sipping a rather fruity red. Fuck you all.

Every now and again, you come out with a little gem that shines brightly amongst the absolute fucking bollocks that makes up the vast majority of your posts.

Unfortunately, this is not one of those times.

Fuck off, you vile French cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer

I'm getting a bit fucked off with all this Brexit bollocks,  all it is on UK radio and telly is fucking Brexit bollocks. It looks like the UK is cannibalizing it's self through division on this issue as from where I'm standing it looks like you hate each other more than you hate those filthy Jonny foreigners that you're surrounded by. 

Hilarious watching the UK boil in it's own piss.

Guest Gong Farmer
47 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I can't think of anything we need from the UK. We're pretty well self sufficient and none of us like Marmite. So if you can think of anything we need from the UK I'd like know because I can't think of one thing. 

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Scrotes, you sub-human scum, I had a post deleted for asking about your health. 

As I'm not allowed to ask, I'll just state that I hope you are well.

Well enough to throw yourself off the roof of your gîte, headfirst onto a concrete slab. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I can't think of anything we need from the UK. We're pretty well self sufficient and none of us like Marmite. So if you can think of anything we need from the UK I'd like know because I can't think of one thing. 

Peace and quiet, coupled with good manners when they visit Europe would be a start. Fucking oiks.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Every now and again, you come out with a little gem that shines brightly amongst the absolute fucking bollocks that makes up the vast majority of your posts.

Unfortunately, this is not one of those times.

Fuck off, you vile French cunt.

I have no doubt the above was posted whilst you were in your cold smoking shed out the back of the Council offices. This is the 5th time you have posted these comments about me over the last 6 months. Is there a cold draught in there which is effecting your thought process. Wear a woolly hat...

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Amazing, baking soda. Keep it up, but when they cremate you, won't you be a lot bigger?. I'd fucking laugh if your arse got jammed in the furnace door.

Cremated? I've already booked us a double plot as I know how keen you are on spending your entire existence close to me.

Keep it warm for me won't you? Stupid, near-death, froggy fuck. 

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
6 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'm getting a bit fucked off with all this Brexit bollocks,  all it is on UK radio and telly is fucking Brexit bollocks. It looks like the UK is cannibalizing it's self through division on this issue as from where I'm standing it looks like you hate each other more than you hate those filthy Jonny foreigners that you're surrounded by. 

I'm fascinated by politics, always have been so I'm enjoying watching the backlash against Liberalism and the various machinations going on across the English Channel with the EU tearing itself apart, It's a very interesting time what with old Donald being sworn in tomorrow.

By the way, my Pit Bull which I got my 5 year old grandson for Christmas is called Brexit. 

Britain Britain uber alles, über alles in der Welt.

7 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Scrotes, you sub-human scum, I had a post deleted for asking about your health. 

As I'm not allowed to ask, I'll just state that I hope you are well.

Well enough to throw yourself off the roof of your gîte, headfirst onto a concrete slab. 

I'm aware that a few people here are seriously unwell and I'm genuinely sorry to hear that. The problem is that it's impossible for us to know which posts claimed to be wishing people well etc are genuine and which are malicious. Cancer, either your own or that of a family member is obviously not funny, yet we've had one person claiming he was going to die from it within days when that was clearly bollox and another accused of making it up, almost certainly wrongly. Hence dubious post will most likely get deleted.

12 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I'm aware that a few people here are seriously unwell and I'm genuinely sorry to hear that. The problem is that it's impossible for us to know which posts claimed to be wishing people well etc are genuine and which are malicious. Cancer, either your own or that of a family member is obviously not funny, yet we've had one person claiming he was going to die from it within days when that was clearly bollox and another accused of making it up, almost certainly wrongly. Hence dubious post will most likely get deleted.

Is AIDS ok ?

It's normally self-inflicted in dubious circumstances......

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Is AIDS ok ?

It's normally self-inflicted in dubious circumstances......

I'm not aware that anyone here has AIDS. There is no good reason for anyone to contract it with access to modern treatments, so like many of your posts this is irrelevant. Of course I am aware of the distress successful treatments for HIV cause those who have convinced themselves that it's God's punishment for a sinful life have caused. They are nevertheless wrong, HIV and AIDS have nothing to do with "sin" and those who believe it are idiots, much as those who once thought Leprosy was a punishment from God are idiots.

:rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I'm not aware that anyone here has AIDS. There is no good reason for anyone to contract it with access to modern treatments, so like many of your posts this is irrelevant. Of course I am aware of the distress successful treatments for HIV cause those who have convinced themselves that it's God's punishment for a sinful life have caused. They are nevertheless wrong, HIV and AIDS have nothing to do with "sin" and those who believe it are idiots, much as those who once thought Leprosy was a punishment from God are idiots.

:rolleyes:

HIV and AIDS have everything to do with sin.You are wrong.

Married couples who are faithful to each other cannot get it.(Apart from a dental or medical transfusion mistake).

People who are promiscuous and indulge in dangerous sexual practices are committing mortal sin.

So if you don't want an STD or AIDS don't commit sin.You presumably believe in BBC morality and it's blank sheet on sexual expression.There are no idiots at the BBC are there ? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

... those who believe it are idiots, much as those who once thought Leprosy was a punishment from God are idiots.

*cough* Punkape *cough*

PS Substitute "sickle cell anaemia" for "leprosy" and you'll get the EDL brigade on board too.