CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Married couples who are faithful to each other cannot get it.(Apart from a dental or medical transfusion mistake).

See what you are missing out on by being a big smelly homosexual?

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

HIV and AIDS have everything to do with sin.You are wrong.

Married couples who are faithful to each other cannot get it.(Apart from a dental or medical transfusion mistake).

People who are promiscuous and indulge in dangerous sexual practices are committing mortal sin.

So if you don't want an STD or AIDS don't commit sin.You presumably believe in BBC morality and it's blank sheet on sexual expression.There are no idiots at the BBC are there ? 

Most gays also take illegal drugs and share needles. 

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I'm aware that a few people here are seriously unwell and I'm genuinely sorry to hear that. The problem is that it's impossible for us to know which posts claimed to be wishing people well etc are genuine and which are malicious. Cancer, either your own or that of a family member is obviously not funny, yet we've had one person claiming he was going to die from it within days when that was clearly bollox and another accused of making it up, almost certainly wrongly. Hence dubious post will most likely get deleted.

You won't get it, you are too boring. Even the common cold virus avoids you. Fuck off.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

I'm fascinated by politics, always have been so I'm enjoying watching the backlash against Liberalism and the various machinations going on across the English Channel with the EU tearing itself apart, It's a very interesting time what with old Donald being sworn in tomorrow.

By the way, my Pit Bull which I got my 5 year old grandson for Christmas is called Brexit. 

Britain Britain uber alles, über alles in der Welt.

Europe tearing it's self apart? You've been reading that Daily Mail again haven't you? I've got a six year old granddaughter, tri lingual in Dutch, German and English with a choice of 27 countries to choose to live and work in when she's old enough. With respect, you by voting Brexit have taken that chance away from your Grandson, or at least made it harder for him to gain access to a larger job market, unlike he's European counterpart his going to be limited,  so he'll be thanking you later for that one I should imagine. At least once you've kicked all the those filthy Europeans out of your country he'll be able to get a job at Starbucks on a zero hour contract where zero hour contracts are illegal or heavily regulated to full member EU countries. Another thing he'll thank you profusely for. ''Cheers Granddad, I really didn't want that summer job in Spain during my gap year!!!'

Yeah well done Granddad.

7 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Europe tearing it's self apart? You've been reading that Daily Mail again haven't you? I've got a six year old granddaughter, tri lingual in Dutch, German and English with a choice of 27 countries to choose to live and work in when she's old enough. With respect, you by voting Brexit have taken that chance away from your Grandson, or at least made it harder for him to gain access to a larger job market, unlike he's European counterpart his going to be limited,  so he'll be thanking you later for that one I should imagine. At least once you've kicked all the those filthy Europeans out of your country he'll be able to get a job at Starbucks on a zero hour contract where zero hour contracts are illegal or heavily regulated to full member EU countries. Another thing he'll thank you profusely for. ''Cheers Granddad, I really didn't want that summer job in Spain during my gap year!!!'

Yeah well done Granddad.

We need our own people picking crops and not East Europeans.Time to send them home.

All those on the dole should pick crops or no benefits.....soup kitchen only.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

We need our own people picking crops and not East Europeans.Time to send them home.

All those on the dole should pick crops or no benefits.....soup kitchen only.

I agree wholeheartedly. Send them here, we could use some cheap labour too after you lot pinched them all. 

1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

I agree wholeheartedly. Send them here, we could use some cheap labour too after you lot pinched them all. 

Local prisons should have inmates ( non-violent) bused in to every local community to pick up litter and mitigate expenditure by local government by partaking in local projects.

4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Yeah well done Granddad.

I don't think Europe is tearing itself apart yet. There are many obstacles ahead, the first being the French presidential election.

This is a long old game. I think economically the Eurozone is fucked in its current state, a negative net deposit facility rate for banks being the strongest indicator and too many poor countries, with bankrupt economies, subsidised by a few rich net contributors.

We have listened to all the scare stories about UK plc going down the shitter from the Bank of England, but this is not the case thus far. I pay no attention to what Fanny May said on Wednesday, it wasn't anything she shouldn't have or couldn't have said 6 months ago.

As for your point about being able to access a larger employment market, it is a valid one. Trouble is, most fucking idiots here will be more worried about it making it difficult to holiday in Europe than any other serious issue. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Local prisons should have inmates ( non-violent) bused in to every local community to pick up litter and mitigate expenditure by local government by partaking in local projects.

I demand you reinstate your previous avatar. It's just not the same.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't think Europe is tearing itself apart yet. There are many obstacles ahead, the first being the French presidential election.

This is a long old game. I think economically the Eurozone is fucked in its current state, a negative net deposit facility rate for banks being the strongest indicator and too many poor countries, with bankrupt economies, subsidised by a few rich net contributors.

We have listened to all the scare stories about UK plc going down the shitter from the Bank of England, but this is not the case thus far. I pay no attention to what Fanny May said on Wednesday, it wasn't anything she shouldn't have or couldn't have said 6 months ago.

As for your point about being able to access a larger employment market, it is a valid one. Trouble is, most fucking idiots here will be more worried about it making it difficult to holiday in Europe than any other serious issue. 

I've just been asked by someone on another site of what we hear about Brexit, my answer was that we don't hear very much about it all much. Our news, at least in the Netherlands, concerns it's self with reporting our national news with anything EU related a low priority, the reason being is that it is a low priority. As far as the average Netherlander is concerned we're enjoying a full recovery, unemployment is low, property values are on the rise, exports are increasing and we'll all genuinely contented with what our government has achieved over the last six years within the EU frame work. I can only go by the experience on the ground and not what the media tells me I'm experinencing which is what I think happens in the UK where the media sets the agenda and the public buy into it.

Believe you me, I was anti EU before it was fashionable to be anti EU until realizing that my life probably wouldn't be any better without the EU, in fact if it wasn't for the EU and the freedom of movement policy I'd probably still be living in some muck hole like Watford or Hemel Hempstead. At a point now that I would defend to the death to reatain my way of life here in the Netherlands within the EU.

4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I've just been asked by someone on another site of what we hear about Brexit, my answer was that we don't hear very much about it all much. Our news, at least in the Netherlands, concerns it's self with reporting our national news with anything EU related a low priority, the reason being is that it is a low priority. As far as the average Netherlander is concerned we're enjoying a full recovery, unemployment is low, property values are on the rise, exports are increasing and we'll all genuinely contented with what our government has achieved over the last six years within the EU frame work. I can only go by the experience on the ground and not what the media tells me I'm experinencing which is what I think happens in the UK where the media sets the agenda and the public buy into it.

Believe you me, I was anti EU before it was fashionable to be anti EU until realizing that my life probably wouldn't be any better without the EU, in fact if it wasn't for the EU and the freedom of movement policy I'd probably still be living in some muck hole like Watford or Hemel Hempstead. At a point now that I would defend to the death to reatain my way of life here in the Netherlands within the EU.

Even though Watford or Hemel Hempstead have the potential to be the envy of Europe, I consider myself, like most Brits, lucky to have such decent, honest bigwigs leading the way. (Even Helle Thorning-Schmidt is jealous of her sex appeal.)

Vicky-Pryce_620_2_1673259a.jpg

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You put too many petty criminals in prison that's filling them up. If you get caught pinching from a shop here you get sent to that shop to work for them for free doing all the shit jobs whilst having to wear a vest saying 'WERK STRAF' (Work punishment) so that everyone knows what you've done and why you're there. Not only are you put to work for months on end you are publically shamed. I always laugh at the cunts when I see them and they're not always cunty little oiks either, some of are people that would never had down for thieves and vandals but they're outed all the same. It works as the re offending statistics back the practice up.

Guest Gong Farmer
10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Even though Watford or Hemel Hempstead have the potential to be the envy of Europe, I consider myself, like most Brits, lucky to have such decent, honest bigwigs leading the way. (Even Helle Thorning-Schmidt is jealous of her sex appeal.)

Vicky-Pryce_620_2_1673259a.jpg

PHWOR!!! The only thing missing from that picture is my balls resting her chin. 

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought Mary Beard was your pin up fantasy.

A twos up with the pair of them would be something wouldn't it. I might even get to keep their drawers as a souvenir.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

By the look of them both, I'd imagine they're the sort whose drawers could be utilised as emergency shelters on a camping trip.

I bet their drawers have got their own postcode.