CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nail gun and a system of pulleys and ropes. Or Velcro if you're just doing it for attention. 

If Jesus could perform miracles, why didn't he magic up a Makita Nail-Gun then? Surely it would have made for a more pleasant crucifixion experience. They could have finished him off with 'The Spear & Jackson of Destiny'

What did the cunt ever really do? Knocked up some fish finger sandwiches.. whoopee shit.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nail gun and a system of pulleys and ropes. Or Velcro if you're just doing it for attention. 

I’m hanging from a fucking cross by 2 sodding nails.

Even if I could reach my iPad , and subsequently order a used , but working , DeWalt nail-gun , complete with scaffolding , ropes and pulleys - who’s going to answer the door and sign for the package?

Of course , no problem accessing this site by using a simple voice-command App - and perhaps eBay browsing is supported too. But I forgot to plug it in , and it informs me I’m down to 5% battery power.

3 hours ago, Pete said:

This cunt should be suspended by the tits in Westminster.  With EU-style stars as nipple-covers - so it makes pre-watershed viewing times.    Fucking Nick Clegg’s bleating of “I just want what’s fair” - seems a lifetime removed from the mindless pre-election campaigning of this illiterate , ill-prepared lezzer.  At least Thatcher had perky juggs.

Fuck off Pen .. I that thought I would say that first.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If Jesus could perform miracles, why didn't he magic up a Makita Nail-Gun then? Surely it would have made for a more pleasant crucifixion experience. They could have finished him off with 'The Spear & Jackson of Destiny'

What did the cunt ever really do? Knocked up some fish finger sandwiches.. whoopee shit.

Or turned a grail of water into a tube of ‘No More Nails’

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

I’m hanging from a fucking cross by 2 sodding nails.

Even if I could reach my iPad , and subsequently order a used , but working , DeWalt nail-gun , complete with scaffolding , ropes and pulleys - who’s going to answer the door and sign for the package?

Of course , no problem accessing this site by using a simple voice-command App - and perhaps eBay browsing is supported too. But I forgot to plug it in , and it informs me I’m down to 5% battery power.

Welcome. Be careful of any member on here luring you into golf talk and then inviting you to meet for a round in the Cheshire area. You will be found floating face down in Barrymore’s pool with atrocious internal injuries.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Welcome. Be careful of any member on here luring you into golf talk and then inviting you to meet for a round in the Cheshire area. You will be found floating face down in Barrymore’s pool with atrocious internal injuries.

Funny that.  I had a request on here earlier to meet in a private members club in Chelsea called the 19th hole.

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Fuck off Pen .. I that thought I would say that first.

Please don’t confuse me with some other cunt.

Last time I looked , I was 100% me - although a little smaller these days.

7 hours ago, Pete said:

This cunt should be suspended by the tits in Westminster.  With EU-style stars as nipple-covers - so it makes pre-watershed viewing times.    Fucking Nick Clegg’s bleating of “I just want what’s fair” - seems a lifetime removed from the mindless pre-election campaigning of this illiterate , ill-prepared lezzer.  At least Thatcher had perky juggs.

As far as I am aware, Ms Swinson is straight, not gay.

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Fuks sake roops baby...i know yer a red head with a regional accent n ive an awful weakness for that kinda thing but yer ruinin me here..

Whilst not wishing to further reduce my rapidly diminishing band of admirers, my Welsh lilt has all but disappeared and I am in fact naturally raven haired.