CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest I know that Cunt
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

You seem to have failed to read my post correctly, you dopey cunt. The (very obvious I think) infernal was that you believed this money would go to the NHS. I never thought it would for one second, just as I think Brexit will make no difference to your other Daily Mail reasons for leaving.  

Read my post cretin, I didn't say I believed the money would go to the NHS did I? I said it was available to spend here. I would give businesses a tax cut, the fucking NHS has enough money to waste without giving them more. As for the Daily Mail jibe, I'm sure you and your pinko Guardian reading mates will get over the fact that we voted to leave ..

8 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Read my post cretin, I didn't say I believed the money would go to the NHS did I? I said it was available to spend here. I would give businesses a tax cut, the fucking NHS has enough money to waste without giving them more. As for the Daily Mail jibe, I'm sure you and your pinko Guardian reading mates will get over the fact that we voted to leave ..

I'm glad you had the courage not to deny being a Mail reader. Good for you. Hopefully they'll soon start kicking out all the darkies and the other cunts taking our jobs eh?

Guest Gong Farmer
4 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

I know why I voted Brexit. To wind back the incessant takeover of my country by a load of foreigners both in the UK and abroad. Anyone that doesn't want to protect us from the foreigners is a fucking traitor. Fuck off

I can't be bothered to argue with you, it would be as pointless as the Brexit referendum was. Seems to me that you'd like to fuck off but can't. Ain't life a bitch sometimes?

11 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I can't be bothered to argue with you, it would be as pointless as the Brexit referendum was. Seems to me that you'd like to fuck off but can't. Ain't life a bitch sometimes?

IKTC and others of the same ilk should take note of the way that Gong always replies in a cool, calm and collected manner. Confident and self assured. I can only put this down to his living on the European continent. I raise a glass of wine to you Gong, and to all of you in the U.K who are full of angst. Vivre

38 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

IKTC and others of the same ilk should take note of the way that Gong always replies in a cool, calm and collected manner. Confident and self assured. I can only put this down to his living on the European continent. I raise a glass of wine to you Gong, and to all of you in the U.K who are full of angst. Vivre

Either that or he's been hitting the bong again.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 hours ago, Ape said:

I'm glad you had the courage not to deny being a Mail reader. Good for you. Hopefully they'll soon start kicking out all the darkies and the other cunts taking our jobs eh?

Typical Remoaner, Brexit=Racist.

Can't argue a simple point without resorting to the good old "YOU RACIST!!" comments.

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Typical Remoaner, Brexit=Racist.

Can't argue a simple point without resorting to the good old "YOU RACIST!!" comments.

In this case, he's right. People like IKTC gave the whole Brexit campaign its bad name. I know a large percentage of people voted leave for economic and democratic reasons. There was always going to be racist fucking bigots attracted to the campaign though, and if you read IKTC posts, you'll see that he's one of them.

I'd love to see his face in 30 years time when the black, Muslim and all other minority peoples numbers increase exponentially. Voting out won't transfer us back to a 1940's demographic, and thank fuck as well. He's a stupid cunt who voted leave for all the wrong reasons, and thankfully he'll never get what he wants.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In this case, he's right. People like IKTC gave the whole Brexit campaign its bad name. I know a large percentage of people voted leave for economic and democratic reasons. There was always going to be racist fucking bigots attracted to the campaign though, and if you read IKTC posts, you'll see that he's one of them.

I'd love to see his face in 30 years time when the black, Muslim and all other minority peoples numbers increase exponentially. Voting out won't transfer us back to a 1940's demographic, and thank fuck as well. He's a stupid cunt who voted leave for all the wrong reasons, and thankfully he'll never get what he wants.

But attributing one idiocy to an entire campaign was intentional by the Remain camp, and by the media.  It failed, badly, as Trumps haters did.

I think Trumps a fucking moron, but I also think Clinton is too for other reasons, and as has been shown since his acceptance speech, someone's got him by the balls already.

As for Brexit, unfortunately we have politicians trying to negociate the position, the cunts who can't keep dicks in pockets or fill in expense claims properly.  At least Merkel seems to have hinted about the free movement thingummy being up for grabs, I think she realises that with us leaving, the whole EU is in danger of collapsing and there goes the Fifth Reich...

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He would be surprised how many blacks,Muslims etc that he moans about were actually born in the UK. We could go even further back and see how many of their grandfathers fought for Britain in WW2. He's probably another lazy cunt who can but doesn't want to work then moans about all the immigrants coming over and taking the jobs.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

He would be surprised how many blacks,Muslims etc that he moans about were actually born in the UK. We could go even further back and see how many of their grandfathers fought for Britain in WW2. He's probably another lazy cunt who can but doesn't want to work then moans about all the immigrants coming over and taking the jobs.

Every cunt in every cuntry on earth is from somewhere else, "originally". Half the cunts in the U.K. are descended from Ghengis Khan, and there are certainly a few Mongolians here. Who gives a fuck. The yanks with their current xenophobia - ridiculous, they're all from somewhere else, and relatively recently. 

Guest DingTheRioja
19 minutes ago, Ape said:

I can read what's written without the need for bold capitals, you fucking prat.

Really?

Maybe you realise that the bold capital was to highlight the screaming rabid stupidity of those shouting it?

Or maybe not.

11 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Every cunt in every cuntry on earth is from somewhere else, "originally". Half the cunts in the U.K. are descended from Ghengis Khan, and there are certainly a few Mongolians here. Who gives a fuck. The yanks with their current xenophobia - ridiculous, they're all from somewhere else, and relatively recently. 

Oirish American, Polak American, Eyetalian American, Kraut American... Where's the real Native American?

Locked away on some shitty scrap of land no one else wants out of sight and out of mind...

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Really?

Maybe you realise that the bold capital was to highlight the screaming rabid stupidity of those shouting it?

Or maybe not.

Oirish American, Polak American, Eyetalian American, Kraut American... Where's the real Native American?

Locked away on some shitty scrap of land no one else wants out of sight and out of mind...

What, like Wales

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You fucking idiot

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

What, like Wales

Like a boring fly, to a steaming pile of shit.  

You really have become the most tedious, one-dimensional character on here, haven't you? 

I've also reported you for incessant racism, you disgusting little goose-raping,  cheese-sucking, Depardeu-loving, froggy piece of shit. 

Guest I know that Cunt
On 16/11/2016 at 7:57 PM, Ape said:

No, but I'm looking forward to our own country being governed by our own elected government in Westminster. I'll leave the Alf Garnett thing to you.

Guest I know that Cunt
6 hours ago, Snatch said:

Just how many blacks, muslims etc have I moaned about exactly?????? Idiot

Just now, Eddie said:

That's a start snatch but I would also add, driving down wages, filling schools with multiple offspring, taking council housing, burdening a bankrupt NHS and stinking up the place. 

The strain on public services is only just starting. Nobody voted for this and I don't believe a majority would have, given the choice. Re the stinking food......I call a cease fire if you give the spag bol a rest, I'll do the same with the boiled bacon and cabbage. Fucking foreign muck.

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
20 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

You can't be bothered old chap because you just can't win the argument. All you and your liberal bum chums here can do is go around calling perfectly reasonable people bigots and throwing unfounded accusations of racism at them. Me, and 17 million others wanting my country run in my country not some bunch of European cunts is somehow being racist! It's precisely that rampant PC totalitarianism that has stifled free speech and brought us to where we are now. 

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The strain on public services is only just starting. Nobody voted for this and I don't believe a majority would have, given the choice. Re the stinking food......I call a cease fire if you give the spag bol a rest, I'll do the same with the boiled bacon and cabbage. Fucking foreign muck.

Agreed.

2 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You can't be bothered old chap because you just can't win the argument. All you and your liberal bum chums here can do is go around calling perfectly reasonable people bigots and throwing unfounded accusations of racism at them. Me, and 17 million others wanting my country run in my country not some bunch of European cunts is somehow being racist! It's precisely that rampant PC totalitarianism that has stifled free speech and brought us to where we are now. 

Testify my brother.

4 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I don't doubt there were a good number of people who voted Brexit for sound, considered economic and social reasons. However, if you think that all 17 million fall into this category then you are deluded. The balance was tipped in favour of leaving by Mirror reading thickies, all fired up about jobs, emigration etc just like Harry Enfields Frank character. 

Guest I know that Cunt
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

You fucking hypocritical sanctimonious idiot. I voted - and we won bye the way, to leave the Peoples Republic of Europe and amongst other things to have the right to protect our borders from thousands of perfectly healthy economic migrants that have no right [other than that given by the single market] to help themselves to my hard earned. How is it that expressing that view is racist?