CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest I know that Cunt
10 minutes ago, Ape said:

I don't doubt there were a good number of people who voted Brexit for sound, considered economic and social reasons. However, if you think that all 17 million fall into this category then you are deluded. The balance was tipped in favour of leaving by Mirror reading thickies, all fired up about jobs, emigration etc just like Harry Enfields Frank character. 

Everyone has a democratic right to their vote do they not? Are you saying they don't? Typical cry baby, didn't like the result so everyone that voted out of the whole European con is either thick, racist or both. Grow up you fuckwit.

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

I don't doubt there were a good number of people who voted Brexit for sound, considered economic and social reasons. However, if you think that all 17 million fall into this category then you are deluded. The balance was tipped in favour of leaving by Mirror reading thickies, all fired up about jobs, emigration etc just like Harry Enfields Frank character. 

Daily mirror headline was 'vote remain' and the paper backed remain all the way through. You got me though ape I voted out, based prejudice views and hate.

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

Everyone has a democratic right to their vote do they not? Are you saying they don't? Typical cry baby, didn't like the result so everyone that voted out of the whole European con is either thick, racist or both. Grow up you fuckwit.

No, I don't like the fucking result, and in time neither will you. 

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Daily mirror headline was 'vote remain' and the paper backed remain all the way through. You got me though ape I voted out, based prejudice views and hate.

I was using the Mirror as a stereotypical wankers paper. With regards your reasons for voting out Eddie, It comes as no real surprise.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Ape said:

Being called a fucking pathetic joke by a total idiot like you has more than a hint of irony.

That's ironic in itself as you have just been soundly thrashed. Run along now dear boy.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Ape said:

Soundly thrashed? How so? 

You're obviously too thick to see that you've all you've done is throw a load of weak and outrageous insults at me as your whole argument has no substance beyond blaming Harry Enfield and the Daily fucking Mirror for what you wrongly see is a disaster. You are an imbecile fuck off.

Guest Extremecunt
7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Soundly thrashed? How so? 

Ape! The corner has 455 guests. That's rather a lot for a Thursday evening. Have you been over to the Calais jungle to save a bunch of 35 year old children? What the fuck you brought them here for? Lol

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You're obviously too thick to see that you've all you've done is throw a load of weak and outrageous insults at me as your whole argument has no substance beyond blaming Harry Enfield and the Daily fucking Mirror for what you wrongly see is a disaster. You are an imbecile fuck off.

So because you see it as OK then so should everyone else? I wrongly see it as a disaster? How do you know for sure it isn't a disaster? You, and everyone else who voted to leave have no fucking idea what the future holds. Fucking imbecile.

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

So because you see it as OK then so should everyone else? I wrongly see it as a disaster? How do you know for sure it isn't a disaster? You, and everyone else who voted to leave have no fucking idea what the future holds. Fucking imbecile.

Unless I'm very much mistaken, there was a referendum and the country voted brexit so fuck off, get over yourself and stop whining like a girl.

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Unless I'm very much mistaken, there was a referendum and the country voted brexit so fuck off, get over yourself and stop whining like a girl.

Just because there was a referendum (thanks for pointing that out you prick) doesn't mean I have to agree with, or like the result. It also does not mean for one minute it was the right result.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Ape said:

Just because there was a referendum (thanks for pointing that out you prick) doesn't mean I have to agree with, or like the result. It also does not mean for one minute it was the right result.

fuck off, get over yourself and stop whining like a girl.

43 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

If he came round to my 'Ouse and expected me to vote remain..I should say, OI, APE, NOOO!

51 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You fucking hypocritical sanctimonious idiot. I voted - and we won bye the way, to leave the Peoples Republic of Europe and amongst other things to have the right to protect our borders from thousands of perfectly healthy economic migrants that have no right [other than that given by the single market] to help themselves to my hard earned. How is it that expressing that view is racist? 

Exactly. The ordinary cunt has been taken the piss out of silly by the EU. I know all governmental organisations piss money up the wall, but nobody has a fucking clue what the EEC (that's what we joined) has done with its money. It is a cumbersome, dying behemoth devoid of ideas that we subsidise heavily. What these cunts are not telling you is that the club will be fucked without its second biggest net contributor and massive change will be needed to survive. Add the chaos in the European banking system to this too, we need a big distance between UK plc and this humming pile of shit, pronto

I think the current situation of complete inaction in implementing the referendum result is about watching and waiting to see what transpires in the German and French elections in 2017. Getting out ASAP would in my opinion put us ahead in the game. If things go tits up in said elections for pro Europeans and the end of the EU looks likely, then our government might get its fucking act together and do what is right by democratic mandate. Until then, the courts are going to legislate that we remain very much in.

Theresa May looks as ineffective as John Major and Gordon Brown put together.