CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

6 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm surprised you've surfaced after your brutal shaming. If you think you'll find shelter from @Decimus here then you're sorely mistaken.  You're a gonna you disgusting scouse vermin shit.

I’ll bet your surprised most mornings when you wake up, Truckie.

Oh, he can’t here you. He’s that experienced and clever he’s in the slammer the dense Cunt.

What’s even funnier is, as wannabe southerner, when & if he gets out...his  Xmas is fucked. All told, the moron’s had a fuckin nightmare here.

• Like 1

Just now, Trucking Funt said:

Quote me if you want to reply dickhead!

If you put your one ear to the broken window pane there in your prefab, as the wind is out of the west tonight, you should be able to hear your hero’s squeals of agony and anguish and frustration. @JohnnySaucePantshas arranged for Frank to share his cell see. 
Now...fuck off.

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Kind of. I’ve met them, they’re very nice people who are very proud of you. I showed them your posts and my how we all laughed.

Its a couple years since I've seen any of them .. I used to take them out for the day when they were young .. you know the usual exciting places like Rhyl and Llandudno.

On 18/12/2020 at 18:30, ChildeHarold said:

The EU has had the last laugh and will have the last laugh. It's no fun being at logger with your neighbours and however much the Sunderland shits on Universal and methadone couldn't care less if the only decent employer in their area, Toyota, loses patience and eventually run their factory down, they have plants in Europe, and big sales, the long term drag on British trade and economic growth will be a disaster for the average person in this country. 

If you say so Gordon Brown.

12 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Ive arranged for Frank to give him a sustained bumming as well. From a distance of course, with a black cock dildo attached  to the end of a broom stick. Franks reluctantly agreed. 

I was told its what Decimus would have wanted. 

Frank will still be trying to pick up the soap in the showers. The bandy legged, gaping arsed cunt.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

But those countries must have some worth Paddy because as you said, they had deals with the EU. I had some bright spark from Ireland on youtube yesterday attempting to ridicule the UK deal with the Ivory Coast until I pointed out to the thick bastard that the UK has a large chocolate industry and Ivory Coast is the world's biggest producer of cocoa beans.

You lot over there in Bogland are fucking livid that nobody took any notice of your crying over the Internal Market Bill. Most of the ill informed ignorant bollocks being spewed out by your fellow potato fanciers on other platforms is funny as fuck. The regular phrase I see is that "the world is backing Ireland". No it fucking isn't and never was.

As for positives, just the fact that we are rebuilding the relationship with our Commonwealth is a big one for me and I don't just mean the Anglosphere countries but the likes of Malaysia and Singapore who still maintain a shitload of British traditions. If we had still been in the EU, we wouldn't have been able to rescue 3 million Hong Kongers from Chinese tyranny because we would have needed to defer to the EU council first and you can guarantee that one country would have vetoed it.

The UK can now go back to doing what it did best before WWII, pulling the strings in Asia.

If the antipodean types are foolish enough to break bread with ya agin it wont be too long before ya try n bully them into yer way of thinking and they tell ya to fuk off..but continue in yer delusions of past glories trukky baby..its all ya have 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

17 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Shouldnt really talk about others in their absence, but.

You could be right. But i suspect it's to lube the end of the dildo on the broomstick. Obviously to assist penetration into Decimus scabby and very badly prolapsed ring piece.

Caused i heard from the many previous anal battering's he's paid for by unknown Asian rent boys. 

Big brave boy when they can't answer back.

Gutless worm.