CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Piston said:

Farage's body guard, on the left, is just starting to realise that some fucker has nicked his gun ?!

Or that the bloke behind him is trying to shove his finger up his arse.

It seems that Article 50 is on course to be started in early march. Cue the remainers to try and start another court case and go on marches wasting everyone's time and money.

Fuck the moaning cunts.

14 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It seems that Article 50 is on course to be started in early march. Cue the remainers to try and start another court case and go on marches wasting everyone's time and money.

Fuck the moaning cunts.

I voted stay and was shocked by the result. If you look at the demographics it was heavily skewed to the over 50s and beyond who voted leave as they wanted the good old days of a 3 day week, ecologically dead rivers and no darkies on the telly.

However, joking aside, I now think it could be quite good for the uk especially the pious way the eu leaders are acting telling the PM to piss off halfway through their get together's.

It's going to happen so all our politicians have got to make sure we get the best deal we can. As for the moaning scots- good fucking luck on your own. 

Guest Gong Farmer

I see Diane Abbot has bean moaning about Brexit and Trump in the same breath. Yes you fucking slug, Brexit and Trump are the same thing, they are  both a reaction to you and your stinking overbearing left wing ilk. People are sick to fucking death of you shoving your shit down their throats over decades so this is the result, and so you will  reap what you sow.

Now get this you abysmal fat fuck. Conservatism is the new counter culture, so move over, step aside and fuck clean off.

• 3 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 0:07 AM, Gong Farmer said:

I see Diane Abbot has bean moaning about Brexit and Trump in the same breath. Yes you fucking slug, Brexit and Trump are the same thing, they are  both a reaction to you and your stinking overbearing left wing ilk. People are sick to fucking death of you shoving your shit down their throats over decades so this is the result, and so you will  reap what you sow.

Now get this you abysmal fat fuck. Conservatism is the new counter culture, so move over, step aside and fuck clean off.

Truer than ever 2 months on Gongers, can I borrow your crystal ball?  Mme May will get a landslide victory, sell what little U.K. assets are left, return the country to the 'good old 80's', and when it is down on its knees, her and her cronies will fuck off somewhere sunny. In the meantime  Joe Public will witter on, do fuck all to stop the rape of a once fine land, and spend their time fruitlessly building model planes, moaning about French cars, and happily pay their taxes to subsidise semi-illiterate wankers on benefits.  Stupid cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope
22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Truer than ever 2 months on Gongers, can I borrow your crystal ball?  Mme May will get a landslide victory, sell what little U.K. assets are left, return the country to the 'good old 80's', and when it is down on its knees, her and her cronies will fuck off somewhere sunny. In the meantime  Joe Public will witter on, do fuck all to stop the rape of a once fine land, and spend their time fruitlessly building model planes, moaning about French cars, and happily pay their taxes to subsidise semi-illiterate wankers on benefits.  Stupid cunts.

Why can't you stop breathing?

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You are as full of shit as the rest of France. 

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

The Right are no better. Confusingly when asked two years ago on her stance regarding Brexit Teresa May said  that after examining all the unequivocal evidence staying in the EU was a no brainer, absolutely dead against leaving the EU based on sound evidence that it would be a bad move to leave the EU. So what happened to all that unequivocal evidence that convinced her that leaving was a bad move?

We now live in a period where political ideology and language are a mobius strip of twisted loops and turns designed to be unfathomable and nonsensical to the average chump on the street. Or it's just me that doesn't get it and has completely lost the plot?

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Brexit is very bad for UK plc 

Panzerknacker 

I would disagree. The EU is corrupt and beyond redemption. 60 billion euros of tax is avoided by being cycled through Luxembourg's financial system a system that was set up by Jean-Claude Juncker, a similar racket in done via Ireland's financial system. Another issue is of large German companies taking other none German companies over and plundering them. Scania is part owned by VW and soon after the emissions fraud was revealed VW took a billion Euros out of Scania to help finance the compensation payouts that would need to be made following those revelations. As an aside much of the argument against Brexit on based on the likely size of the UK economy post Brexit. It is indeed likely the UK economy will be smaller but post Brexit it will be much easier to apportion the wealth more easily with 90% of the population being better off. Something else to do is to look at the major parties manifestos and to read and properly think about what the promises of each party are. Much as I dislike Corbyn the Labour party manifesto looks to be well thought out renationalisation of the Railways, Buses and some utilities are actually ideas supported by a lot of grass roots tories. On Trident again proposals sound rational and the armed forces. and a robin hood tax to curb the exesses of "The City" again is reasonable. The harsh truth with the Tories is that the national debt has doubled. Oh and the possibility that a deal might be made by Corbyn that means that we remain in the EU .. Do not kid yourselves about the Tories suddenly announcing that they have achieved a "miracle deal" with the EU.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Think your great and all pen baby but have to disagree with ya ..better off in the tent pissing out than outside getting pissed on...sorry again..forgive my uppityness 

Panzerknacker 

Not if the tent is on fire.

Noakes

18 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I would disagree. The EU is corrupt and beyond redemption. 60 billion euros of tax is avoided by being cycled through Luxembourg's financial system a system that was set up by Jean-Claude Juncker, a similar racket in done via Ireland's financial system. Another issue is of large German companies taking other none German companies over and plundering them. Scania is part owned by VW and soon after the emissions fraud was revealed VW took a billion Euros out of Scania to help finance the compensation payouts that would need to be made following those revelations. As an aside much of the argument against Brexit on based on the likely size of the UK economy post Brexit. It is indeed likely the UK economy will be smaller but post Brexit it will be much easier to apportion the wealth more easily with 90% of the population being better off. Something else to do is to look at the major parties manifestos and to read and properly think about what the promises of each party are. Much as I dislike Corbyn the Labour party manifesto looks to be well thought out renationalisation of the Railways, Buses and some utilities are actually ideas supported by a lot of grass roots tories. On Trident again proposals sound rational and the armed forces. and a robin hood tax to curb the exesses of "The City" again is reasonable. The harsh truth with the Tories is that the national debt has doubled. Oh and the possibility that a deal might be made by Corbyn that means that we remain in the EU .. Do not kid yourselves about the Tories suddenly announcing that they have achieved a "miracle deal" with the EU.

Fuck off.

Guest nobgobbler
19 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

The Right are no better. Confusingly when asked two years ago on her stance regarding Brexit Teresa May said  that after examining all the unequivocal evidence staying in the EU was a no brainer, absolutely dead against leaving the EU based on sound evidence that it would be a bad move to leave the EU. So what happened to all that unequivocal evidence that convinced her that leaving was a bad move?

We now live in a period where political ideology and language are a mobius strip of twisted loops and turns designed to be unfathomable and nonsensical to the average chump on the street. Or it's just me that doesn't get it and has completely lost the plot?

She's no different to any other politician. They'd all sell their kids for the top job.

Guest nobgobbler
7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I would like to bend you over a kitchen table and bash in your back doors Gobby.  Am I being out of order here?

Tits first, I'm not a slag. 

Guest Gong Farmer
9 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

She's no different to any other politician. They'd all sell their kids for the top job.

Except that she's not even the best of a bad bunch.

• 4 weeks later...

I read today that the number of EU qualified nurses applying for jobs within the NHS, post Brexit, is down a whopping 96%. This is going to lead to a massive shortfall in staffing levels, The Beast suffering from sleep deprivation, and removing some cunts testicles instead of tonsils, and Gypps milking the system for a few grand. You fucking 'leavers' didn't think about that did you. It doesn't effect Gong, Snatch, or me, so don't really give a fuck.

Good luck asking Nurse Umbungola from Central Africa for a bed pan....lol