CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Obama in Greece

Guest Snatch

Obama,the out going American cock is doing a last tour of Europe as President of the world America. Not content with telling the East what to do,he has now said the lenders of money to Greece should consider cutting Greece's debt quite substantially. Who the fuck,and I mean who the FUCK asked him to stick his nose in European affairs? Considering America has one of the biggest debts in the world,I think it about high time these cunts got their own house in order first. If he wants to help Zorba and his mates out then how about he gets his hillbilly cunts to pay it off for them.

Fucking American politicians,worlds biggest terrorists. Let's hope Trump does better cos he must surely of learnt from his predecessors what a bunch of yeehaw inbred idiots they are.

11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Obama,the out going American cock is doing a last tour of Europe as President of the world America. Not content with telling the East what to do,he has now said the lenders of money to Greece should consider cutting Greece's debt quite substantially. Who the fuck,and I mean who the FUCK asked him to stick his nose in European affairs? Considering America has one of the biggest debts in the world,I think it about high time these cunts got their own house in order first. If he wants to help Zorba and his mates out then how about he gets his hillbilly cunts to pay it off for them.

Fucking American politicians,worlds biggest terrorists. Let's hope Trump does better cos he must surely of learnt from his predecessors what a bunch of yeehaw inbred idiots they are.

Exactly.

And he's got a year-round tan, the cheeky fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

He says we must all hold hands and give each other a big sloppy kiss or WW3 will break out. So the choice is turn gay or kill your neighbours. No brainer. Pass me my Vulcan Rotary Cannon.

16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Exactly.

And he's got a year-round tan, the cheeky fucking cunt. 

He's not a friend of Britain, never has been, never will be. I'm glad he can't run for a third term. His antics with the Churchill bust alone signified his contempt. Fuck him and his Mau Mau proclivities.

Guest Extremecunt

Obama is just trying to appear to be some kind of outgoing peacemaker or the voice of reason. His time is up. The cheese on my dick carries more weight than that cunts opinions now. Get the fuck out of dodge.

Edited by Extremecunt
Tone down the racial epithets please

Just now, Extremecunt said:

Obama is just trying to appear to be some kind of outgoing peacemaker or the voice of reason. His time is up. The cheese on my dick carries more weight than that cunts opinions now. Get the fuck out of dodge. You silverback fucking slut.

By cheese, I assume you mean shit?

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Are you saying he is bumming a Teletubbies?

Thank you for the heads up, Manky, I've now edited before the wrath of Bawsey descends upon me. In all fairness though, I'm not in the slightest bit nationalistic, but the Churchill bust saga, regardless of press inaccuracies, almost persuaded me to paint my face with the cross of St. George. Obama is a cunt, an ineffectual, liberal darling who has actually achieved fuck all. Even the so called Obamacare, his supposed greatest legacy, is toothless and will be mostly overturned.

No one fucks with Churchill on my watch.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Thank you for the heads up, Manky, I've now edited before the wrath of Bawsey descends upon me. In all fairness though, I'm not in the slightest bit nationalistic, but the Churchill bust saga, regardless of press inaccuracies, almost persuaded me to paint my face with the cross of St. George. Obama is a cunt, an ineffectual, liberal darling who has actually achieved fuck all. Even the so called Obamacare, his supposed greatest legacy, is toothless and will be mostly overturned.

What did the cunt to with Churchill's bust Decs? I am unaware of any daring-do.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

What did the cunt to with Churchill's bust Decs? I am unaware of any daring-do.

This is The Guardians take on it, Snatchers. The story seems to change depending on who is telling it. But I'm inclined to believe the more right wing elements of the press for a change.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/22/barack-obama-winston-churchill-bust-oval-office-britain

Although, I'm happy to be proved wrong.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh yes! 

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is The Guardians take on it, Snatchers. The story seems to change depending on who is telling it. But I'm inclined to believe the more right wing elements of the press for a change.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/22/barack-obama-winston-churchill-bust-oval-office-britain

Although, I'm happy to be proved wrong.

It seems there are two busts (steady Neil) and the original one,donated some years earlier,is still there. I just read elsewhere that Trump will put the bust back in the Oval office as soon as he takes over.

Obama talks a lot of shit for someone who did absolutely nothing to change his country during his term, other than blow up some desert villages with drones. Literally a cardboard cut-out president. He seemed to have big ideas but the light left his eyes after the first four years. I think the whole finger pointing thing is just to take the public's mind off what a rubbish president he was.

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Obama talks a lot of shit for someone who did absolutely nothing to change his country during his term, other than blow up some desert villages with drones. Literally a cardboard cut-out president. He seemed to have big ideas but the light left his eyes after the first four years. I think the whole finger pointing thing is just to take the public's mind off what a rubbish president he was.

Motorhead said it best:

'When we shoot to kill
And you know we always will

It's Obama'

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

TBH his administration did pretty well unemployment reduced no nonsense with austerity. Main problems was theat he continued the Bush bollocks of interferring in the middle east. He was actually only the figurehead.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck him and his Mau May proclivities.

15 hours ago, Manky said:

Are you saying he is bumming a Teletubbies?

I wasn't sure if that was a Frau May or Mau Mau error....

14 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You mean, exactly what he hates about the old British Empire in Kenya?

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I wasn't sure if that was a Frau May or Mau Mau error....

You mean, exactly what he hates about the old British Empire in Kenya?

The Churchill bust is one of two, the one he removed is one that Tony Blair loaned to Bush. Obuma quite reasonably replaced that bust with one of Martin Luther King

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

The Churchill bust is one of two, the one he removed is one that Tony Blair loaned to Bush. Obuma quite reasonably replaced that bust with one of Martin Luther King

Time for more pills dear...