CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that remove their shoes to "get comfy" in the wrong places.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

If you take your shoes off on a plane, train or in the cinema then you are plebeian filth. I don't want to smell your sweaty dogs, once you've peeled your Sports Direct trainers off of them. I was once on a plane where a pair of sock'd feet appeared next to my head, because the cunt behind was reclined.

Same cunts applaud once the plane has landed.

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

If you take your shoes off on a plane, train or in the cinema then you are plebeian filth. I don't want to smell your sweaty dogs, once you've peeled your Sports Direct trainers off of them. I was once on a plane where a pair of sock'd feet appeared next to my head, because the cunt behind was reclined.

Probably from the same breed that walk around Tesco at two in the morning in their pyjamas. I honestly saw a fully grown man wandering around there in a fucking onesie

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Probably from the same breed that walk around Tesco at two in the morning in their pyjamas. I honestly saw a fully grown man wandering around there in a fucking onesie

Sorry about that,I was in a hurry and it was a bit nippy outside. Won't do it again.

30 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

That video made me retch.

I hate feet, they are disgusting. And the dirty cunt eating her flaky, athlete's foot riddled epidermis, is truly fucking awful. 

That such a disgusting creature should be using a train as its mode of transport isn't surprising.

On top of all of that, the most hideous part of the whole video, is that she is a fucking ginger. 

Just now, Bubba C said:

I hate feet, they are disgusting. And the dirty cunt eating her flaky, athlete's foot riddled epidermis is truly fucking awful. 

That such a disgusting creature should be using a train as its more of transport isn't surprising.

On top of all of that, the most hideous part of the whole video, is that she is a fucking ginger. 

I think that's how the gingers breed, Bubba.

Just now, Bubba C said:

I hate feet, they are disgusting. And the dirty cunt eating her flaky, athlete's foot riddled epidermis is truly fucking awful. 

That such a disgusting creature should be using a train as its more of transport isn't surprising.

Have to agree Bubs about it making you retch. Same as cunts picking their nose and eating the contents. Vile cunts need shooting.

Although feet themselves do have their uses. Ask trigger happy cunt Pistrious what he thinks.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Excellent nom!

In some cultures they eat with their feet. Lol

UAE after a trip to chop chop square? Cunts can paint with their feet too!

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Have to agree Bubs about it making you retch. Same as cunts picking their nose and eating the contents. Vile cunts need shooting.

Although feet themselves do have their uses. Ask trigger happy cunt Pistrious what he thinks.

You can't blame Oscar for what happened that tragic night, he was completely legless.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

D-d-d-d double Kill :)

CS.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why do we call them onesies? Why not be honest and call them babygrows for cunts.

One digit IQ..