CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamiliton

Eddie

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

The up himself cry baby with ear studs should be inhumanly culled . Defiantly a sausage jockey, i will  be just a shocked when he admits to being a bummer as i was when Tom Daly admitted playing the pink oboe. Can you imagine Jackie Stewart or James Hunt wearing diamond stud earrings. The worst world champion this country has ever produced, and that is including Andy Murray. He immediately fucked off to live in Switzerland for 'privacy reasons', imagine his surprise when he found out about their tax laws. If this is not enough of a reason to hate the cunt, he has also been in a studio producing Rap music.

Hamilton is a petulant little chav, ignoring his team instruction to actually race, instead attempted to back Nico into the chasing pack, not a sportsman like behavior very, very Lewis behavior. 

I couldn't imagine Niki Lauda either. I think the last time Liz Taylor had a bit of nip and tuck he was straight on the blower thanking her for his new set of ears.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I couldn't imagine Niki Lauda either. I think the last time Liz Taylor had a bit of nip and tuck he was straight on the blower thanking her for his new set of ears.

You'd be amazed what plastic surgeons can do these days.

aYOqcq1.png

19 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Nikki who?

Lauda.

NIKKI WHO?

LAUDA.

NIKKI WHO?

LAUDA!

NIKKI WHO?

LAUDA!!!

Forget it

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rap producer! For fucks sake. Why is it when some famous cunt acheives success in their chosen field, they find it necessary to stick their finger in another pie? Bob Dylan has made hundreds of millions from music but has now decided to become a painter, needless to say the middle classes are falling over themselves to buy his shitty daubings. Google it and have a look. If your five year old kid brought it home from school you wouldn't bother sticking it on the fridge door.

The whole art world is full of more money than brains cunts. It was proved years ago when they had an elephant wade through a load of paint and then walk all over a huge canvas and passed it off as new artist. These arseholes fell over themselves to praise it. The only one who saw through it and called it a pile of shite was Brian Sewell.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Eddie said:

........he has also been in a studio producing Rap music.

Right, without being racist in any way, shape or form...

Why the fuck does almost every rich famous cunt who is black, suddenly turn out to be a rap producer/DJ/wanker?

It's like every fucking comedian thinks they can sing....

NO YOU FUCKING CAN'T!!!

Stick to the day job you pathetic egotistical tossers...

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

He's also mates with Beiber:

1280_justin_bieber_lewis_hamilton_getty5

Two things...

1. Being mates with Beiber, that deserves it's own seperate nomination. Just that line.
  2. This picture should be on the Faces You Want To Slap thread with the 2-for-1 deal on housebricks...

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Why the fuck does almost every rich famous cunt who is black, suddenly turn out to be a rap producer/DJ/wanker?

NO YOU FUCKING CAN'T!!!

Two things...

1. Being mates with Beiber, that deserves it's own seperate nomination. Just that line.
  2. This picture should be on the Faces You Want To Slap thread with the 2-for-1 deal on housebricks...

Guy in the background to the right: "Just fucking kiss already. Faggots."

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

NO YOU FUCKING CAN'T!!!

Two things...

Also every white kid with a baseball cap and a loyalty card to JD sports is a rap producer/ DJ wanker, you know the cunts, walk around telling you everything is "sick bruv".

Guest I know that Cunt

I hate the fucking chav. Nico's hit me Nico's hit me boo hoo waaa. Wanker. Did you see the cunt being interviewed with his hat on back to front and his poxy gay ear rings, looked like some half chat reject from some crappy x factor urban boy band.

I like Nico, I liked him for trashing that fucking cheating kraut when they were at Merc together. Well done Nico.

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

I hate the fucking chav. Nico's hit me Nico's hit me boo hoo waaa. Wanker. Did you see the cunt being interviewed with his hat on back to front and his poxy gay ear rings, looked like some half chat reject from some crappy x factor urban boy band.

I like Nico, I liked him for trashing that fucking cheating kraut when they were at Merc together. Well done Nico.

Nico is very underrated as a driver. Back when Schumacher was his team mate and the Mercedes team was in F1 for the first time in 50 years he out drove him in almost every race. Before that he had four years experience  racing for Williams in a seat he'd won by becoming GP2 champion in 2005.

His only problem is he's too nice to his egotistical prick of a team mate.

19 hours ago, The Beast said:

The first thing he did was nip into Specsavers for a pair of glasses now he had some ears to fucking hang them on