CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cafe refuses new £5 note

Earl of Punkape

19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should consider this as a reprimand from Admin.

You're obviously a closet racist.

lol.

Oh and fuck off as well.

Ape is now immune from reprimands from admin, he now works for them in the capacity of "post count regulator" and gave me a severe rap on the knuckles yesterday for over posting on "his website". I shall be contacting the other 'newbies' via PM and making sure they are aware that his permission must be sought before contributing.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ape is now immune from reprimands from admin, he now works for them in the capacity of "post count regulator" and gave me a severe rap on the knuckles yesterday for over posting on "his website". I shall be contacting the other 'newbies' via PM and making sure they are aware that his permission must be sought before contributing.

Stupid fucking idiot. Still, at least my comment didn't annoy you, eh?

Guest DingTheRioja
58 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Stop crying, you disgusting little worm, you've had it easy.  Only yesterday, Eric said I shag sheep, and I was so hurt I could barely sleep. 

I want this sort of hideous racist behaviour stamped out of the corner. 

I'm taking it all the way to the top. @Admin, me and the goose-fucker demand justice.

Add to that all the southern poofters who shout racist abuse at us real northern men...

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd be careful about PMing newbies, just ask Bill...oh...

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, and you've read all the racist remarks aimed at me, but you have done fuck all about that have you. Vivre

Do you think you'll get a satisfactory reply Scroters?

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Add to that all the southern poofters who shout racist abuse at us real northern men...

Nah that wasn't me he shamelessly abused via PM, I did tell admin that and requested he not be shitcanned on my account, but I was told his crimes were heinous and unconnected to me. It remains a mystery...?

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

And I have never abused you for being northern. Our last correspondence was mainly concerned with improving the ft lb's of air weapons to make them more effective against Johnny Foreigner. I hope this goes some way to repairing the north south rift.

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nah that wasn't me he shamelessly abused via PM, I did tell admin that and requested he not be shitcanned on my account, but I was told his crimes were heinous and unconnected to me. It remains a mystery...?

Who cares,he's been fucked off. That's all that matters.

50 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

"All our staff have degrees" .. stuck up cunts .. see what I said there? Publicty stunt I think.

"All our staff have degrees" http://www.rainbowcafe.co.uk/

This sounds like a place for Spunkers. He's stuck up,mainly Tarquin and likes living under the rainbow.

What do they have degrees in,cuntishness?

8 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Stop crying, you disgusting little worm, you've had it easy.  Only yesterday, Eric said I shag sheep, and I was so hurt I could barely sleep. 

I'm taking it all the way to the top. @Admin, me and the goose-fucker demand justice.

I've heard that if you're having trouble sleeping bubbles, the answer is to count sheep. You shouldn't find that difficult, after all you're on first name terms with most of them. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

"All our staff have degrees" .. stuck up cunts .. see what I said there? Publicty stunt I think.

"All our staff have degrees" http://www.rainbowcafe.co.uk/

Fucking hell...  all their waiters and waitresses having a degree is something to boast about?

I'd say it's a fucking big waste of the education system and they should have fucked off from school at 16 to do that job, they'd probably have been better at it and less up their own fucking arses!

And... and... pfft... annddddd there's only one of them remotely shaggable! 

She's from England and likes a Special Salad... Neil..!!

8 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Amant de moutons

Guest I know that Cunt
22 hours ago, Ape said:

Evening spacker-boy! Tell me - how's Brexit coming along? Any darkies been booted off the island yet?

That shows what a thick mindless cunt you are. Brexit is about Britain governing itself and not being governed by unelected foreigners. Why can't you get that simple concept into your fucking thick skull you stupid thick twat?

As for your racist comments, I hope admin takes action, you are a fucking disgraceful dirty closet racist.

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

That shows what a thick mindless cunt you are. Brexit is about Britain governing itself and not being governed by unelected foreigners. Why can't you get that simple concept into your fucking thick skull you stupid thick twat?

Because it's a load of fucking bollocks, drip fed to thick, impressionable, racist cunts like you by the right wing press. We are a sovereign nation and are not governed by the EU. We adhere to certain laws and regulations, but overall the majority of control rests with our own elected government.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Because it's a load of fucking bollocks, drip fed to thick, impressionable, racist cunts like you by the right wing press. We are a sovereign nation and are not governed by the EU. We adhere to certain laws and regulations, but overall the majority of control rests with our own elected government.

Maybe we don't want to adhere to certain laws set by other countries?

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Maybe we don't want to adhere to certain laws set by other countries?

The laws are set by a democratically elected European parliament which we are represented in. We can influence all decisions by forming alliances with like minded MEP's from other countries. That our MEP's are not fully engaged and sit on the peripheral edges of the stage is due to low voter turnout, so inevitably idiots get voted in as our representatives. The UK also has a right of veto on certain decisions made.

It's insular, backwards and full of hubris to think that we can successfully go it alone in the 21st century. Give it twenty years, when our economy has gone to the dogs and immigration hasn't lessened, and people will realise that people voting for Brexit was like Turkeys voting for Christmas.

17 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

As for your racist comments, I hope admin takes action, you are a fucking disgraceful dirty closet racist.

Dear oh dear, you really have been brainwashed by it all, haven't you? Now, about these racist comments you've mentioned - can you please point them out to me and also to admin, so I can be punished? 

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Deleted

Ze Fatherland must assert control.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The laws are set by a democratically elected European parliament which we are represented in. We can influence all decisions by forming alliances with like minded MEP's from other countries. That our MEP's are not fully engaged and sit on the peripheral edges of the stage is due to low voter turnout, so inevitably idiots get voted in as our representatives. The UK also has a right of veto on certain decisions made.

It's insular, backwards and full of hubris to think that we can successfully go it alone in the 21st century. Give it twenty years, when our economy has gone to the dogs and immigration hasn't lessened, and people will realise that people voting for Brexit was like Turkeys voting for Christmas.

Do you not think that sounds like an incredibly complex and bureaucratic system, though?

Oh wait. You're a bureaucrat.

Edited by Roadkill (temp)

Guest I know that Cunt
22 hours ago, Ape said:

Evening spacker-boy! Tell me - how's Brexit coming along? Any darkies been booted off the island yet?

Update, In answer to your smart arsed question, Brexit is coming along fine, Parliament have just voted in favour of the government's plan to trigger article 50 by 31st March 2017.

Up your fucking arse.