CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disabled parking bays

Earl of Punkape

I actually agree 100 percent with this nom,our local town has 18 spaces of which 6 are for spackers.Now that I've agreed with the golfing homo that is Spunk Ape do i qualify for my badge?,I'll even paint my car pale blue and start dribbling if it means I don't have to walk so far to the bookies

Fuck off

7 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I actually agree 100 percent with this nom,our local town has 18 spaces of which 6 are for spackers.Now that I've agreed with the golfing homo that is Spunk Ape do i qualify for my badge?,I'll even paint my car pale blue and start dribbling if it means I don't have to walk so far to the bookies

Fuck off

A town with 18 spaces is like a hurdling midget; alright for a laugh but you wouldn't go back

36 minutes ago, ratcum said:

His people will need to talk to your people Scrotely.  I'll get my people to look into it. I'm currently licking in to  Pan's people

Just imagine going into a tobacconist  run by a spaz.  You ask him for 20 B&H, and the cunt buries a meat cleaver in your chest instead. That would be a real laugh...

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The disabled get on my tits.  They only turn up when somebody has already made use of those nice bays.  If nobody used them, they wouldn't want to.  Let one able bodied driver make use of one for five minutes, and they bloody fucking murder...what's their hurry?  It'll take them an hour to unload their mobility scooter and get their fat arse into it.  

Use a disabled toilet and they go fucking mental. A deaf and dumb Woman in a wheelchair went ape at me because I used one. I just told her not to make a song and dance about it.

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Just imagine going into a tobacconist  run by a spaz.  You ask him for 20 B&H, and the cunt buries a meat cleaver in your chest instead. That would be a real laugh...

Strangely enough, this actually happened to me in a fag shop in Algiers back in 1975, despite the fact I hadn't been born and haven't ever been to Algiers.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Strangely enough, this actually happened to me in a fag shop in Algiers back in 1975, despite the fact I hadn't been born and haven't ever been to Algiers.

Never been to Algiers?

You've never lived.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

He has indeed. Brave of him to go bare cheeked with an arse as obviously abused and sagging as his, wouldn't you say?

maxresdefault.jpg

Nothing worse than a spotty arse Dec.

I've used my entire quota of likes on this thread you fucking cunts.

Anyway, why do they get more parking space than parents? I've never seen parents outnumbered by flids in any supermarket.

Not counting staff, but they have their own car park usually.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck, you've been to Rangi's at the end of our road!!! He did me with a thuggee club the other day, which was nice. My Aunty Vi used to tell us about straining through a muslim bag

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Fuck, you've been to Rangi's at the end of our road!!! He did me with a thuggee club the other day, which was nice. My Aunty Vi used to tell us about straining through a muslim bag

That's how you make whorethorn jelly.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/6/2016 at 11:37 AM, Ape said:

Charming. What a wonderful attitude.

I should have known better, Ape.  Deliberately trying to be an obvious, despicable cunt just doesn't work.  Best to just let the natural cunt inside shine through, than to push the limit.

I'll try harder.  Thanks for the feed back.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I should have known better, Ape.  Deliberately trying to be an obvious, despicable cunt just doesn't work.  Best to just let the natural cunt inside shine through, than to push the limit.

I'll try harder.  Thanks for the feed back.  

I honestly find misuse of disabled parking bays disgusting. Why would a perfectly able bodied person need to park right outside a shop or restaurant, other than because they're an ignorant, selfish fucking wanker?