CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disabled parking bays

Earl of Punkape

Guest Lady Penelope

From my parking enforcement days. Most abuse went back to the issue of abuse was people who were not entitled to use the bays (including miss-use of badges), To me the answer ould be for specific egistration issued to cars that only allowed the car to be used by a disabled person or when they were in the car. For permits to only be issued where the person would not benefit by walking.

Mobity scooters .. major hazard in towns is these shings shooting along the pavement at faster than jogging speed .. slow the fucking things down, we have two basic types of mobility scooter one with a max ermitted speed of 4MPH and one wth a max permitted speed of 8mph .. the high speed (8mph)ones should be banned end of. The 4mph ones should be limited to normal walking pace which is actually about 2mph .. the cunts should certainly not be going faster than a healthy walking ace.

I meet the requirement to have a mobility scooter but I choose not to have one because even though I have pain in my knees walking still benefits me. On really bad days I use a walking stick but it is still better for me if I walk.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Raspberry Ripples and Apples and Pears dont mix.

Very true. The supermarkets have been very slow in creating a supermarket exclusively for mongs and flids.  e.g: disabled parking only, all shelves at 1 metre high and free crutches.

Asda could work with Spar and open  a chain of SPASDA  shops

28 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Very true. The supermarkets have been very slow in creating a supermarket exclusively for mongs and flids.  e.g: disabled parking only, all shelves at 1 metre high and free crutches.

Asda could work with Spar and open  a chain of SPASDA  shops

Excellent idea Scrotely. Here's another possible merger: Nisa and Spar could be GET STABBED BY COUNCIL ESTATE SCUM BEFORE YOU EVEN GET INSIDE shops

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Decs buys his cigarettes from a SPAR shop. Is there any chance he could be stabbed then?

I'd say that the chances are pretty high. I've taken to quoting IKTC whenever I'm perusing the headlines of the daily Red Tops in there. The dusky skinned till assistant has not taken kindly to it.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd say that the chances are pretty high. I've taken to quoting IKTC whenever I'm perusing the headlines of the daily Red Tops in there. The dusky skinned till assistant has not taken kindly to it.

The lady who worked at the newsagents where I used to live in Kent was of German origin. One of our local wits nicknamed her "the Hun at the till".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The lady who worked at the newsagents where I used to live in Kent was of German origin. One of our local wits nicknamed her "the Hun at the till".

My local newsagents is run by Sikhs. You always feel like you've bought something magical when you buy it from a man wearing a turban. Even if it's just a Pot Noodle and E 14 light bulb.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

The disabled get on my tits.  They only turn up when somebody has already made use of those nice bays.  If nobody used them, they wouldn't want to.  Let one able bodied driver make use of one for five minutes, and they bloody fucking murder...what's their hurry?  It'll take them an hour to unload their mobility scooter and get their fat arse into it.  

46 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The disabled get on my tits.  They only turn up when somebody has already made use of those nice bays.  If nobody used them, they wouldn't want to.  Let one able bodied driver make use of one for five minutes, and they bloody fucking murder...what's their hurry?  It'll take them an hour to unload their mobility scooter and get their fat arse into it.  

Charming. What a wonderful attitude.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Decs buys his cigarettes from a SPAR shop. Is there any chance he could be stabbed then?

How the fuck does Dec's hold cigarettes with webbed hands?

Guest nobgobbler
18 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Most of them are in electric wheelchairs or mobility scooters, anyway. Surely it's logical to make them park further away, seeing as they don't have to actually walk.

Don't see why they can't just hop on one leg, after all, Heather Mills can ice skate which proves beyond reasonable doubt that flids are just in it for the blue badge. 

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Raspberry Ripples and Apples and Pears dont mix.

Have you been up the smoke Drew? This cockerny speak is getting on me thrupny bits.

Just now, nobgobbler said:

Don't see why they can't just hop on one leg, after all, Heather Mills can ice skate which proves beyond reasonable doubt that flids are just in it for the blue badge. 

If anything they'd get fitter than able bodied people if they hopped around. Or at least use crutches.I don't get it when you see one-legged people in wheelchairs. You still have another leg that probably feels a bit unloved right now, you selfish prick.