CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Perfume and aftershave adverts

Eddie

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Canal No5

by Ape.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

"Je  t'aime "

by Fender at Givenchy.

lol.

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Lard Olay

by Fatty.

You ought to be fucking ashamed of yourself, this shit is absolutely diabolical. You're not some wet behind the ears spastic who has registered for the first time today. Show some fucking decorum, man.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You know me so well Gobbler. Around here we stuff the goose for 7 days, then neck it Christmas Eve.

Isn't it painful to get a blowjob off a goose?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You ought to be fucking ashamed of yourself, this shit is absolutely diabolical. You're not some wet behind the ears spastic who has registered for the first time today. Show some fucking decorum, man.

Decs, you've got it wrong again....

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I make this at least the fourth run of "funny perfume names" since 2012. It seems to be an annual event which suckers in new cunts with the same tedious predictability as cunting fucking Xmas.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I make this at least the fourth run of "funny perfume names" since 2012. It seems to be an annual event which suckers in new cunts with the same tedious predictability as cunting fucking Xmas.

I think I livened it up quite nicely. And I didn't even join in making up silly names. Are you proud of me Cunty? Or just as hateful as ever?

Guest nobgobbler
17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think I livened it up quite nicely. And I didn't even join in making up silly names. Are you proud of me Cunty? Or just as hateful as ever?

You should be nice to Bawsy, he knows where you live, probably.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know. Let's just change the name to miserable pedants corner, nobody nominate anything in case it may relate to something said 3 years ago. Let's all slash our fucking wrists. Merry fucking Xmas everyone.

Yeah, because you know if one oldie has read a similar nom EVERYONE has.

You twat. (That's funny, right? That's what the oldies do to keep up the illusion that they're not a bunch of gobbers, right?)

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know. Let's just change the name to miserable pedants corner, nobody nominate anything in case it may relate to something said 3 years ago. Let's all slash our fucking wrists. Merry fucking Xmas everyone.

I've never said there shouldn't be "repeats", only that - understandably - the enthusiasm with which they are greeted by the time-served cunts usually varies in inverse proportion to the frequency of their appearance.

On which note, I confidently predict that the moment is imminent where everyone posts in French, or Arabic, or Latin all day long, all the while pretending that they're not using Google translate. Fuck me, but that one never gets old.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've never said there shouldn't be "repeats", only that - understandably - the enthusiasm with which they are greeted by the time-served cunts usually varies in inverse proportion to the frequency of their appearance.

On which note, I confidently predict that the moment is imminent where everyone posts in French, or Arabic, or Latin all day long, all the while pretending that they're not using Google translate. Fuck me, but that one never gets old.

That's something else. The point I was trying to make is, at the moment the second anybody says or noms anything, Decs Bubba and even yourself immediately start grumbling and moaning like the old gits in the corner of the pub harking on about the old days and how everything was better. It's got so fucking political with certain people only liking certain others posts,I try not to do it, if Decs makes me laugh I give him a like etc, then you have bubs automatically liking anything frank says before he's even read the post! It's getting fucking cliquey in the extreme and it's fucking boring.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

لا أعرف ما كنت على شيء.
  • Like 1