CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Article 50 - The Miracle Cure

Ape™️

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think that the remit is that once article 50 is triggered the UK will magically revert back to the good old days of 1952.

is that because it was before you were born?

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Shut up, Ding.

Come on cunt features, you still haven't answered about the collapse of the NHS, education, housing, and the rest of the infrastructure, and the fantastic idea of adding millions to the population using them....

...or are you going to be like every other fucking Remain wanker whose only response is to ignore valid arguments and shout racist?

Sorry, I meant shout "shut up Ding" since that seems to be the most verbose answer you can concoct.

57 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Come on cunt features, you still haven't answered about the collapse of the NHS, education, housing, and the rest of the infrastructure, and the fantastic idea of adding millions to the population using them....

...or are you going to be like every other fucking Remain wanker whose only response is to ignore valid arguments and shout racist?

Sorry, I meant shout "shut up Ding" since that seems to be the most verbose answer you can concoct.

It's rather simple, Ding, and I thought that a stunning intellect such as yours would have grasped it by now. First of all, why do you think that successive governments have allowed high levels of immigrants to enter this country? I'd be interested to know what your theory is on this. Once we have bottomed this out I'll be more than happy to answer each of your points. Careful how you respond though, I've got a feeling that whatever answer you provide will only give credence to what I'm about to say next.

Guest DingTheRioja
31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's rather simple, Ding, and I thought that a stunning intellect such as yours would have grasped it by now. First of all, why do you think that successive governments have allowed high levels of immigrants to enter this country? I'd be interested to know what your theory is on this. Once we have bottomed this out I'll be more than happy to answer each of your points. Careful how you respond though, I've got a feeling that whatever answer you provide will only give credence to what I'm about to say next.

Because they are fucking stupid.

The original* reason was because after the war we were desperate for workers and/or population.

In 1962 the Govt had the bottle to limit it, effectively creating a quota system for only those we wanted, eg certain professions, there was no "open door" policy any more.

Amended, or rather strengthened in '68 due to the Kenyan crisis, with the main aim to stop thousands of refugees flooding the country.  This was strongly supported by the main parties.  A rather similar situation to todays refuges crisis eh?

* not the original reason, just main recent reason.

Article 50 or article 5,000 won't solve everything that this country put in place many years ago that got brutally fucked up along the way, there's nothing wrong with a moderate amount of immigrants working in this country but an overload certainly doesn't work.

I have been a decorator for over 20 years and have worked with many different cultures and let me tell you from experience, many immigrants that came here years ago (west Indians and Indians) feel the same as the white british people, they embraced our culture and still kept their own without any problems, in other words they respected the country that excepted them.

Today is a different situation, a few years back i tried to get on big project in the SouthEast London area TWICE, but was told on the second time i tried this, i'm sorry but we have our team of EU workers, now i have all the right qualifications which probably a lot of them never had, but because of the E fucking U, i never got on the project.

Now leaving the EU, will it make a difference for situations like the above..?

I don't fucking know, only time will tell but it can't be any worse.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Article 50 or article 5,000 won't solve everything that this country put in place many years ago that got brutally fucked up along the way, there's nothing wrong with a moderate amount of immigrants working in this country but an overload certainly doesn't work.

I have been a decorator for over 20 years and have worked with many different cultures and let me tell you from experience, many immigrants that came here years ago (west Indians and Indians) feel the same as the white british people, they embraced our culture and still kept their own without any problems, in other words they respected the country that excepted them.

Today is a different situation, a few years back i tried to get on big project in the SouthEast London area TWICE, but was told on the second time i tried this, i'm sorry but we have our team of EU workers, now i have all the right qualifications which probably a lot of them never had, but because of the E fucking U, i never got on the project.

Now leaving the EU, will it make a difference for situations like the above..?

I don't fucking know, only time will tell but it can't be any worse.

Prior to us joining the eu we had quite large scale immigration, some of it from Europe however the big difference was that once we had sorted a few issues we could pick and choose who we let in. The other point was that we could also allow unrestricted access from  Irish,Ozzies, Kiwis ad froggie and none froggie Canadians and West Indians amongst others.

Guest Gong Farmer
48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You are William Powell and I have solved the Benson murder case!

Well done that man!   'this is no ordinary case. We cannot proceed in an ordinary manner. Mark my words, this is not a single murder that we are trying to solve. It is the beginning of a series of murders... ghastly and inhuman!'

37 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Prior to us joining the eu we had quite large scale immigration, some of it from Europe however the big difference was that once we had sorted a few issues we could pick and choose who we let in. The other point was that we could also allow unrestricted access from  Irish,Ozzies, Kiwis ad froggie and none froggie Canadians and West Indians amongst others.

When i first started working on the building sites back in the late 80's/early 90's...there would be West Indians, Indians, Irish, Scots and welsh and it was a great time to be working the sites back then, plenty of banter and stories of where they all came from but in more recent years of working along side eastern europeans.

I have been told many times by them that my country is too soft, kind of sums things up in my book, that's why the last few years i have been working for myself.

I have consulted district attorney Markham and he suggested enlisting the help of Basil Rathbone! on a serious note, I clocked your avatar after going through a box of old books my grandfather left me when he passed away years ago, a lot of Philo stuff, and apparently my gramps was also connected to a 'Freemason' like organisation with Will Hay as a prominent member. I shall have to research that one a bit further.

4 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

When i first started working on the building sites back in the late 80's/early 90's...there would be West Indians, Indians, Irish, Scots and welsh and it was a great time to be working the sites back then, plenty of banter and stories of where they all came from but in more recent years of working along side eastern europeans.

I have been told many times by them that my country is too soft, kind of sums things up in my book, that's why the last few years i have been working for myself.

Have the prostitutes improved?

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Reported for reporting. 

grassing a grass cancels out, but I can report your grassing. Er, well that's it really

3 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I too have worked with a lot of Polish immigrants. They have a very different set of values and ethics to us but I found that if you make the effort to learn a bit of their language they are a fairly decent people. Where in south East London were you trying to get work? That's my neck of the woods and I probably know of the project you mentioned earlier.