CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Temporary traffic lights

Guest DeadFred55

1 hour ago, DeadFred55 said:

That's my fucking point you cunt.. I was about 3 feet off the ground. If i was unlucky enough to slip, which i wasn't, the worst outcome would of been a grazed knee. 

PS....are you and Withers dating? 

You should have got Virgin Media. Branson would have used a fucking hot air balloon 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

ProfB was better than Eric

I have to disagree. The slightest hint that a post may have originated from a prof sock puppet is enough to assemble the torch and fork brigade. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

monstrous rug muncher

Prof was like an ocean vessel anchor around the neck of the corner. Every tedious post sank the place deeper into fuckwit ignorance. 

Coupled with Punkape's brand of spackery, it's a miracle the place survived that dark age. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Drew, you're a fucking disgrace. Good evening.

A quarter past four is late afternoon for most people doing normal jobs but not for our resident local authority worker whose day probably ends at 4pm. No wonder the Brexit plans are all awry. Yes, that's right. It's your fucking fault. 

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Hi Fred, welcome to CC, and just to say that if you have complaints about the above, address them to Decimus, he works for the council. Now fuck off.

P.s: if you see a road sweeper drive over him, it's probably Eric.

Withers, you know full well that I am a Nigerian houseboy employed by yourself and you are just bitter because all your brown grandchildren call me Daddy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Withers, you know full well that I am a Nigerian houseboy employed by yourself and you are just bitter because all your brown grandchildren call me Daddy.

Was that you I saw hiding in the wood pile Eric? I came over all Enid Blyton and had to lie down for a minute you know.

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Was that you I saw hiding in the wood pile Eric? I came over all Enid Blyton and had to lie down for a minute you know.

Are you having a bad case of the vapours, Ratty?

I found an old book in my attic that explained the cutting edge medical treatment known as blood-letting very well. Two pints and a soothing injection of heroin to calm the nerves should do the trick. Then I'll perform the task :)