CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Big Joe McCann

Eddie

Two retired soldiers in tbeir 60's will be charged with murder in connection with a Troubles-related death in Northern Ireland.

They are being prosecuted over the killing of Official IRA commander John McCann.

As the IRA described themselves as soldiers at war, are British soldiers not allowed to shoot the enemy even if they are running away unarmed?

Guest Gong Farmer

They might well have been at liberty to shoot fire on the spinless

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Two retired soldiers in tbeir 60's will be charged with murder in connection with a Troubles-related death in Northern Ireland.

They are being prosecuted over the killing of Official IRA commander John McCann.

As the IRA described themselves as soldiers at war, are British soldiers not allowed to shoot the enemy even if they are running away unarmed?

If they thought that the spineless fuckpigs were retreating to regroup then the two soldiers might well have been within their rights to open fire. 

Guest JackoTC

Its a bit sickening really. Adams and McGuinness, both murdered British soldiers as part of an IRA cell, and they get seats in Westminster as MP's - the world is a fucked up place sometimes......  

I saw the footage of McCann's funeral on the news, with his ugly, dead-eyed, potato-faced wife all tricked out in her widow's weeds. Now she's clamouring at the tit for vengeance and compo, like some sort of rickets-ridden Scouser. I don't know why they didn't just napalm every last one of these paramilitary funerals at the time. I for one would pay good money to subscribe to a channel where I could watch these cunts burn forever.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I saw the footage of McCann's funeral on the news, with his ugly, dead-eyed, potato-faced wife all tricked out in her widow's weeds. Now she's clamouring at the tit for vengeance and compo, like some sort of rickets-ridden Scouser. I don't know why they didn't just napalm every last one of these paramilitary funerals at the time. I for one would pay good money to subscribe to a channel where I could watch these cunts burn forever.

I agree with CB but I'd wait for it to come on Freeview or a boxed set I can download for fuck all.

I blame Blair and his Good Friday Agreement. Hordes of IRA terrorists got get out of jail free cards yet the squaddies are now being hounded 40 years later.

The only peace these cunts will ever respect is the peace of the grave. We should, and could, have wiped every last one of the cunts off the face of the earth along with their families, friends and neighbours.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

I blame Blair and his Good Friday Agreement. Hordes of IRA terrorists got get out of jail free cards yet the squaddies are now being hounded 40 years later.

The only peace these cunts will ever respect is the peace of the grave. We should, and could, have wiped every last one of the cunts off the face of the earth along with their families, friends and neighbours.

You probably could with your cooking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Ah, yes, Mr Blair and Anglo-Irish relationships.

At least he has his huge successes in Iraq and Afghanistan to fall back on. And a country which now tries to cope with another 5,000,000 people introduced under his stewardship without developing an infrastructure to cope with demand. And a very beautiful wife. 

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

At least he has his huge successes in Iraq and Afghanistan to fall back on. And a country which now tries to cope with another 5,000,000 people introduced under his stewardship without developing an infrastructure to cope with demand. And a very beautiful wife. 

Yeah and he fucked up Chris Rea's video for Driving Home For Christmas. His dancing was rubbish. Yootoob it

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

My theory is that all his adventures were an attempt to ensure that he would be remembered for something other than marrying a fucking munter.

21 minutes ago, Manky said:

My theory is that all his adventures were an attempt to ensure that he would be remembered for something other than marrying a fucking munter.

Fuck me she's a beast! I think the cow controlled much of his decision-making, much in the same way as the Clintons.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Fuck me she's a beast! I think the cow controlled much of his decision-making, much in the same way as the Clintons.

And she is a human rights lawyer so not just ugly on the outside. I wonder how much she will earn off this fucking witchhunt. Also, how much compensation the family of the terrorist will be claiming for their tragic loss.