CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Big Joe McCann

Eddie

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think a line should be drawn under the whole sorry saga. Here they are talking about compo for IRA people but what about compo for that band who's bus was stopped by the IRA and the band members shot and killed?  They were a talented band. Unlike fucking Five Star. 

The problem is, I never fancied any of the IRA, I did however fancy one of Five Star, the girl who looked more like Janet Jackson than Micheal Jackson.  No idea of her name, I always had the mute button pressed if they were on tele....

While I despise the methods of violence the IRA has shown throughout its chequered history, the fact is the organisation wouldn't exist in all its guises if the British hadn't essentially invaded Ireland and forced the partition of north and south in first place, dividing the republic and purposefully creating conditions which exploited religious tension. Like the IRA, the British Army doesn't exactly have the best human rights record. 

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

While I despise the methods of violence the IRA has shown throughout its chequered history, the fact is the organisation wouldn't exist in all its guises if the British hadn't essentially invaded Ireland and forced the partition of north and south in first place, dividing the republic and purposefully creating conditions which exploited religious tension. Like the IRA, the British Army doesn't exactly have the best human rights record. 

Its is worth looking up about Conor Cruise O'Brien who had been a diplomat and minister in the Irish Government and eventually concluded that reuniting the Irish Republic with the UK would be the best option because he could not justify what the IRA were doing in the name of Irish Freedom.

Guest Lady Penelope

My advice to any young person is to become a soldier and shoot someone dead during the line of duty. You will never need to fear starving in your old age as 45 years later you will be arrested for murder and spend the rest of your life in a cushy prison ather than starving on a pension.

13 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Yet this is how Fenian bastards react when given a history lesson by a fellow Irishman.  In this case the Irish prime minister himself!

"Please resume your seat"? I think the words he was looking for was "Sit down and shut the fuck up you murdering,lying absolute piece of total shite Ya cunt.".