CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women who are tech Illiterate

Neil

Just had a third couple confirm to me that most women are tech illiterate,fuck knows how many times I tell the stupid bint but my TV is always on standard definition when I walk in,when switched to hd you get " doesn't look any different to me"......same with the speaker system and surround sound,all 3 women concerned said that they fucking hate it and would rather have 4 channels and a fucking video recorder

Fucking dopey cunts

The topic "Women who can use non-kitchen items" might have coaxed the militant feminists out of the woodwork, boasting how they use a Braun fanny shaver or Stanley piss flap jack. Then we could round them up and shoot the cunts. Real women won't mind. They will be too busy making the tea.

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

An unfair nomination - it's patently obvious that Mrs Roops can use Google with the best of them.

Indeed she can. With just a few household items she is able to construct complex devices such as a Tokamak. And with a few basic chemicals she can produce hydrogen isotopes to use as fuel. She's one clever cunt.

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Just had a third couple confirm to me that most women are tech illiterate,fuck knows how many times I tell the stupid bint but my TV is always on standard definition when I walk in,when switched to hd you get " doesn't look any different to me"......same with the speaker system and surround sound,all 3 women concerned said that they fucking hate it and would rather have 4 channels and a fucking video recorder

Fucking dopey cunts

Yeah, but they still have the Minge don't they. Not that stupid after all.

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Fucking dopey cunts

I do miss just being able to time the VCR recorder for when Never Ending Story came on on Itv. I miss wooden tellies that lasted longer than two years, too.

All that shit is made to break and costs twice as much these days.

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

No, they leave the stupidity to cunts like you. Fuck off.

Obviously you know stupidity when you see it as you see it every time you look in the mirror. You are so gay.

2 hours ago, neil298 said:

Fucking dopey cunts

I know what fucking HD is. It's what they measure the hardness of pencils by. See; fucking proved you wrong. Now if you don't mind I'm busy arranging my beetamax tapes in alphabetical order whilst listening to my 78's on the grammaphone 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know what fucking HD is. It's what they measure the hardness of pencils by. See; fucking proved you wrong. Now if you don't mind I'm busy arranging my beetamax tapes in alphabetical order whilst listening to my 78's on the grammaphone 

I bet you don't know how to operate the fucking remote either

On 19/12/2016 at 7:01 PM, Cuntybaws said:

An unfair nomination - it's patently obvious that Mrs Roops can use Google with the best of them.

Indeed.

I've also heard she's a whizz with the timer on a digital camera, although struggles immensely when it comes to more rudimentary hand tools, such as a razor. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

All the tech in cars nowadays must be one of the reasons why most of them struggle to point it in the right direction with any sense of reasonable urgency unless it is heading towards a sale at Next or the family planning clinic. Fucking slags.