CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fuck me ! Another one

Neil

If we took Dale Winton to CERN, stuff him in one of the detectors of the Large Hadron Collider, bombard him with photons at 500gev for 3 hours then set fire to the cunt, would he renounce being a sailor on the chocolate ocean.

Or would it be better just to drill a million holes in him with a rusty earth auger. For fun.

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

If we took Dale Winton to CERN, stuff him in one of the detectors of the Large Hadron Collider, bombard him with photons at 500gev for 3 hours then set fire to the cunt, would he renounce being a sailor on the chocolate ocean.

Or would it be better just to drill a million holes in him with a rusty earth auger. For fun.

Fuck off you stupid cunt

37 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While I am not defending him, most of Bono's wealth is borne from U2 – which isn't The Boomtown Rats.

Geldof, in contrast, has accumulated a personal fortune estimated at over £30m (which he has allegedly ensured tax authorities can’t interfere with). Since Band Aid’s 1984 Xmas no.1, people in Africa are still poor and starving, yet this greedy, self-serving shitcunt has become rich beyond his wildest dreams. The Grim Reaper must be very pissed this Christmas.

We are missing something here. For public consumption they are generous and caring, albeit with other peoples dosh. I bet that in private they wouldn't give a door a bang on a windy day. I reckon all this plastic philanthropy is as a result of a childhood where 5lbs of gold is worth less than 5lbs of potatoes. I have heard they convert all their treasure into Maris Pipers and keep them locked in an air-conditioned vault in the 1st National Cayman Islands Spud Bank.

Horrible pair of cunts..

1 minute ago, Frank said:

You stupid cunt.

Frank, I can forgive your boring posts. I can forgive your whole one-trick pony persona. What I can't  forgive is the waste of oxygen you have become.

Your previous incarnations were bad. With your latest you are dredging the pits to some tune.

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

Frank, I can forgive your boring posts. I can forgive your whole one-trick pony persona. What I can't  forgive is the waste of oxygen you have become.

Your previous incarnations were bad. With your latest you are dredging the pits to some tune.

I know Manky, it's been noted. We very rarely cross paths on here. Why do you think that is?

Just now, Frank said:

I know Manky, it's been noted. We very rarely cross paths on here. Why do you think that is?

Because you are a knob and stuck in the past, back in the days when Decs  and Stickers still had a bit of credibility.

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, Manky said:

Because you are a knob and stuck in the past, back in the days when Decs  and Stickers still had a bit of credibility.

He might be life expired :(

Guest Couldn't give a shit
12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Carrie Fisher's mam has just kicked the bucket, too.

She can fuck off as well. Apparently, she used to turn up for private "auditions" with directors with no trolleys on. Completely fucking batshit like her daughter. Although I must confess, I would have shagged Carrie's arse red raw when she did Return of the jedi.

11 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

She can fuck off as well. Apparently, she used to turn up for private "auditions" with directors with no trolleys on. Completely fucking batshit like her daughter. Although I must confess, I would have shagged Carrie's arse red raw when she did Return of the jedi.

Always thought she had a face like a horse but I doubt it would have mattered when you had her bent over a model of the Millennium Falcon backstage at a Star Wars convention in '83. The crazy ones often tend to have the nicest bodies.

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

All this will be too much for Burt Reynolds......he won't last the day....

lol.

Well strike me blind a nom from you with no reference to queers, golf or aids and quite funny to boot. Fuck!