CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The inexplicable hilarity of the Christmas Jumper

Guest Bill Stickers

38 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Thanks Alfie. I appreciate the support. It was a difficult Christmas.

I was sat there with a glass of bleach in hand on Christmas Eve, but then one of those humanitarian appeals came on, I had a jolly good laugh and thought better of it.

Stickly!! Released just in time to join the roll of death that seems to be taking all our cherished celebrities.

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Thanks Alfie. I appreciate the support. It was a difficult Christmas.

I was sat there with a glass of bleach in hand on Christmas Eve, but then one of those humanitarian appeals came on, I had a jolly good laugh and thought better of it.

Bill, I campaigned tirelessly for your release. I sold all my dignity by sucking up to Roops and endlessly begging her for your return. 

You're more than half a dozen posts into your second coming and you have yet to make me laugh. You've got until 8pm tonight to post something funny, and if you don't I'm coming for you. Consider yourself warned.

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill, I campaigned tirelessly for your release. I sold all my dignity by sucking up to Roops and endlessly begging her for your return. 

You're more than half a dozen posts into your second coming and you have yet to make me laugh. You've got until 8pm tonight to post something funny, and if you don't I'm coming for you. Consider yourself warned.

Poor young William's return can only be likened to Manky's arse after 3 days of drinking Northern beer and eating dodgy curries, i.e: a stream of wet shit. You can fuck off as well, you have become a bore.

7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're too kind.

I'll work on it though. I'll try and emulate some of the newer spastics on here in future who can barely string three words together.

Useless, grovelling turd?

Guest Bill Stickers
56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That sounds awfully homoerotic. Have you become a limp wristed chutney ferret in my absence?

You'd think I'd be the one to turn to homosexuality having been locked up for so long, but it seems you've become a real Woofter.

57 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ratty, please don't take this personally, but can I possibly tell you to fuck off, think hard, and return with some funny quip. You are as boring as Bill.

right you are squire. I've been studying your form on here, so there may be some material I could make funny.

8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

How many other cadavers are there entombed in the dungeons Spot?

8 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

a few.... I hang them the  right way up for Christmas Day.

I shouldn't think they'd notice.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Top Dog came back - because he can.

dog.jpg

Baws, I'm fragile. A lot of high profile cunts campaigned for my release and I've lacked the expected panache. The last thing I need is a stalwart such as yourself rubbing salt into the wound. 

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Baws, I'm fragile. A lot of high profile cunts campaigned for my release and I've lacked the expected panache. The last thing I need is a stalwart such as yourself rubbing salt into the wound. 

You'll bounce back, Bill, I have faith in you. You're pedigree scum.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You'll bounce back, Bill, I have faith in you. You're pedigree scum.

I am aren't I? Give it a few days and I'll be bullying the bottom feeders like nobodies business.

6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I am aren't I? Give it a few days and I'll be bullying the bottom feeders like nobodies business.

No you won't. Seriously Bill, you must be dead from the neck up - You've had two posts deleted after returning from a lengthy ban. Keep your nose clean or fuck off. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Well good luck with that. Still the bullshitting idiot you always were. I'm glad your back,I can look forward to you getting banned again.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No you won't. Seriously Bill, you must be dead from the neck up - You've had two posts deleted after returning from a lengthy ban. Keep your nose clean or fuck off. 

He's a poundland, discount version of me. I take it all back, fuck the cunt off, he brings nothing to the table anymore.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

He's a poundland, discount version of me. I take it all back, fuck the cunt off, he brings nothing to the table anymore.

Now two versions of poundland, one that still charges a pound and another where everything is discounted to 90p .. which one is he?

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Go on, you know you want to.....................

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Bollocks, you're the Pounldand version, he's not even a Five n Dime*

*please forgive the Murricanism, it is Christmas afterall.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Go on, you know you want to.....................

Bollocks, you're the Pounldand version, he's not even a Five n Dime*

*please forgive the Murricanism, it is Christmas afterall.

You are sounding more and more like Rother's.

19 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Poor young William's return can only be likened to Manky's arse after 3 days of drinking Northern beer and eating dodgy curries, i.e: a stream of wet shit. You can fuck off as well, you have become a bore.

Fuck off, Withers, you pillow-biting, horse-eating cunt. Carry on with this sort of bilge and I'll be sending you to Coventry along with Bill.

Keep your big French beak out of it.