CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Xmas Beggars i.e The Charities

Guest 'eavensabove

Ironically it's always the super rich holding the begging bowl for the starving kids in Africa. 

Those lazy cunts shown in the tv appeals drinking dirty water should put a bit of effort in and boil it first.

Just £3.00 per month will help the MD lease a new Mercedes.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Ironically it's always the super rich holding the begging bowl for the starving kids in Africa. 

Those lazy cunts shown in the tv appeals drinking dirty water should put a bit of effort in and boil it first.

Just £3.00 per month will help the MD lease a new Mercedes.

Its all a ploy. Those starving little urchins have been deprived of food by the charities, in order to make 'em look famished in their donation films. The fed ones are kept out of shot and given bottled water by the truck-load and a gift from Father Christmas.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I doubt she's got it in her, or you'ld be pushing up daisies by now. Cunt.

This piece of shit is more likely to be pushing up mushrooms - shitty poisonous ones at that.

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

These cunts come out in their droves pleading for our cash with their pitiful ad's on TV and fliers, aimed to make us all dig deep, with a £1 'ere or a 2 quid there to feed a Syrian or to adopt a donkey with athletes foot. The biggest cunt of them all perhaps being The Sally Army, who went all out to cop £19 fucking pound per punter in order to feed and clothe a gutter snipe during the time of Yule. The very same snipe I may add, that wouldn't think twice about bashing your Nan for her pension. Honestly, these Charity cunts make me puke and I wouldn't donate my own shite for their wellbeing. 

I suppose it is the best time of year to tug the emotions. Most cunts have already done their bollocks spending on presents and a trolley load of booze and unctuous grub, so another five or ten sheets to a charity seems very little. It also makes cunts feel less guilty about being gluttonous, corpulent, self indulgent fucking pigs.

• Like 1

All a cuntcon.com, but i find it's all year fucking round and these conning cuntsteaks take so many in with their so called genuine ads, anyone with some sense knows that most of the money goes in pockets and not where it should be going,

That muggy cuntbrain Geldof has made millions from conning the public...

Guest Lady Penelope
14 hours ago, Manky said:

6 figure salaries in some cases. They are not charities, they are businesses whose priorities are arse about face. I don't contribute to any charities any more, apart from a couple of military ones and still think the government should look after their own fuck-ups.

Millicent was educated at Roedean and Oxford and works as a CEO in The Charity Sector.

Guest Lady Penelope

There are also those wonderful posters invting you to volunteer for what seem to be charities such as age concern and BHF  who people think focus on people here in the UK yet the people on the poster is a smiling woman in full islamic dress or another cunt who is called Tibor.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Bubba C said:

The use of paragraph break only accentuates the level of spastic you truly are. 

Don't speak to me again until you're given permission. 

Fuck off, you half-witted copy of Decs.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You lucky man Ding.

I know, I'm tall, toned, gorgeous, rich, successful, loved by everyone who meets me, fancied by all the women, Franks ignoring me and now this is the icing on the cake!

We all donate to charity, like it or not. Billions in foreign aid dished out by the highest paid department of the civil service. Much of this seems to go into the pockets of various people. Exceptions include the £400 million for the airport on some island that nobody has heard of or wants to visit that can't be used because of high winds or something.

Are all them 35, 25 year old teenagers from the Jungle in Calais taking the government to court because we won't let them in receiving legal aid out of my taxes?

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

I suppose it is the best time of year to tug the emotions. Most cunts have already done their bollocks spending on presents and a trolley load of booze and unctuous grub, so another five or ten sheets to a charity seems very little. It also makes cunts feel less guilty about being gluttonous, corpulent, self indulgent fucking pigs.

Deebom will buy weed,cocaine and whiz for Christmas.

fucking drug-addled prick.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Deebom will buy weed,cocaine and whiz for Christmas.

fucking drug-addled prick.

So what? Middle class lowlife scum that you are drinking alcohol, a drug whether legal or not one trick penis.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fuck off, you half-witted copy of Decs.

I know, I'm tall, toned, gorgeous, rich, successful, loved by everyone who meets me, fancied by all the women, Franks ignoring me and now this is the icing on the cake!

Frank is not ignoring you .. Frank is dead.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Frank is not ignoring you .. Frank is dead.

How do you know this, insider knowledge perhaps? I want proof so I can urinate on his memorial.