CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FRUITY SOAPS

ratcum

9 hours ago, ratcum said:

Everyone's fucking and faggoting all over the place. What happened to just popping down to The Rovers for a glass of stoat?

66e6ce3b05dabf2e347bb4d255e1809a.jpg

A glass of stoat?. Fancy walking up to the bar and asking for a glass of stout, and the deaf daft cunt of a barman served you up a weasel in a pint pot. What larks as it bit your nose as you took a sip.

55 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

A glass of stoat?. Fancy walking up to the bar and asking for a glass of stout, and the deaf daft cunt of a barman served you up a weasel in a pint pot. What larks as it bit your nose as you took a sip.

Indeed. I'm eagerly awaiting the day I walk into a restaurant and ask for French fries and instead of receiving potatoes, end up with the waiter bringing you out, dousing you in petrol and then setting you alight.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

A weasel would come in a half pint pot.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. I'm eagerly awaiting the day I walk into a restaurant and ask for French fries and instead of receiving potatoes, end up with the waiter bringing you out, dousing you in petrol and then setting you alight.

Don't be a pretentious twat Decs. Just come out and say McDonalds. The only questions is will it be Hay Hill, next to The Whiffler or Tuckswood.

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

wizard prang that would be Scrotely. All manner of tricks and capers would no doubt supervene

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Imagine if you were Jewish too?