CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who spaff their meagre earnings on pub fruit machines and service station slots

Guest Bill Stickers

53 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're far too sharp for all of us here, Eric.. almost untouchable. All joking aside, how is Mrs Cuntman?.. any sign of her coming home soon?

She's at home Frank, loved and cared for, you know, the things which you are not. Unlike HIV positive, which you undoubtedly are. Stay 'positive' Frank, were all counting on it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

People have been declaring my downfall since I first turned up.

Rumours of my having cancer are equally exaggerated. The brain tumour is benign. 

Bill, you fucking idiot. There's more going on here than meets the eye. You've been provided with your lead, now do something funny, you fucking has-been. The clique is relying on you.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's at home Frank, loved and cared for, you know, the things which you are not. Unlike HIV positive, which you undoubtedly are. Stay 'positive' Frank, were all counting on it.

That's super terrific news, Eric. If she does go tits up (remember them?), it's comforting to know that she's in the best place with the best possible care. 

Murderer. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Not really RK. You're an artist... think like one. 

Idiot. 

Seriously what’s with the cancer thing? Do you genuinely not believe him? Or are you just that much of a horrible fucking person that you don't give a shit and use it as an easy (and increasingly tired) way of getting attention?

Either way you're all burned out. It's pretty obvious. Why keep coming back to the same subject if you aren't?

I can't think of a single post you've made that's entertained me since I joined up, and even fucking Panzerknacker made me laugh once. You're boring, Frank.

A boring fucker with nothing original to say, so you resort to personal insults and whingeing. Notice how your little band of followers gets smaller every day? It's because you're a fucking relic.

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Seriously what’s with the cancer thing? Do you genuinely not believe him? Or are you just that much of a horrible fucking person that you don't give a shit and use it as an easy (and increasingly tired) way of getting attention?

Either way you're all burned out. It's pretty obvious. Why keep coming back to the same subject if you aren't?

I can't think of a single post you've made that's entertained me since I joined up, and even fucking Panzerknacker made me laugh once. You're boring, Frank.

A boring fucker with nothing original to say, so you resort to personal insults and whingeing. Notice how your little band of followers gets smaller every day? It's because you're a fucking relic.

He never was any good RK. This must be the first case of a never-was being a has-been.

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

I knew you'd destroy me, bubble... you said you would. I wasn't expecting this tippy-toed short-cut. 

Rotter. 

I've room for you Frank in my outfit,  you're already a shaved head baldy, get yourself some Doc Martins with red laces, roll those white skinny jeans up and you're in. Obviously i will place you in a management position overseeing Ding and Manky, you will report directly to IKTC.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

I knew you'd destroy me, bubble... you said you would. I wasn't expecting this tippy-toed short-cut. 

Rotter. 

Don't give in to the baying mob Frank. They may just be intimidated by your intellect or the fact that we are as one

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I've room for you Frank in my outfit,  you're already a shaved head baldy, get yourself some Doc Martins with red laces, roll those white skinny jeans up and you're in. Obviously i will place you in a management position overseeing Ding and Manky, you will report directly to IKTC.

Fuck that Ed. He's not getting into our gang. Gary Glitter would have him though.

34 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Don't give in to the baying mob Frank. They may just be intimidated by your intellect or the fact that we are as one

It's a dreadful state of affairs, tot. Bubba's playing reverse psychology trying to save my arse, when all I'm interested in is Eric accepting the fact that it is him who is slowly killing his wife. 

Humourless fucking murderer. 

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Rotter. 

I won't be addressing you further until you apologise to Eric and Mrs Eric, you disgusting little cunt.

And don't think a shitty video of you fucking about, dressed like Gru will get you out of this hole.

You make me sick.