CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BABY ON BOARD

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Piston said:

So where is the picture I posted on here last night?

Not racist, threatening, fascist etc.

Don't tell me that somebody is now censoring posts on the basis of their own ever so highly developed sense of taste and decency?

No clues/reasons warnings from the mods, so WTF?

Oh fuck, was it you Tagalong?

Fucking ridiculous that picture was fucking hillarious, bad taste but funny. Fucking stupid censorship, it was obviously a fucking doll stuck to a piece of board. A good pun and funnier image. 

SHAME ON THIS ACT OF CENSORSHIP!

1 hour ago, Piston said:

So where is the picture I posted on here last night?

Not racist, threatening, fascist etc.

Don't tell me that somebody is now censoring posts on the basis of their own ever so highly developed sense of taste and decency?

No clues/reasons warnings from the mods, so WTF?

Oh fuck, was it you Tagalong?

Should have been ok. The doll was white.

On 04/01/2017 at 0:30 PM, 'eavensabove said:

What the fuck are these about? Baby on Board signs pasted to car rear windows, as if we're meant to give the car a wide birth 'less the fucking baby should decide to rise up and make a bolt, thus causing a catastrophic pile-up! It's high time that these signs were nipped in the bud.

Maybe you should congratulate the driver on his virility 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe you should congratulate the driver on his virility 

I've always thought that was the point of these stickers. Why not just have one saying "Look everyone, my bollocks work" these cunts probably just expect other road users to accept that the life of their child is somehow more valuable than everybody else's.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Images and representational images of dead/tortured children are not on.

Bollocks.

Do you think dollies are real? The one in the picture didn't look very realistic. It was to represent a visual pun not condone nailing babies to a piece of wood.

Get real!

Guest 'eavensabove
38 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Bollocks.

Do you think dollies are real? It was to represent a visual pun not condone nailing babies to a piece of wood.

Get real!

It did what is said on the packet and was bang-on topic: Baby On Board

Guest JackoTC
22 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

At least I'm not getting to either of you eh?

Forget about it if you can, calm down and enjoy your flindus crispy pancakes in front of the telly at the halfway house together lads. 

This abuse has got to stop Bilbo. Trying to get to people is the act of a lowlife. You're better than this. I forgive you.

Do they still make crispy pancakes ? Would do a fucking lovely job in soaking up a bellyful of Three Hammers cider I'll warrant.   

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Snatch said:

A change in staff is needed maybe. What do you think?

There was a point today, when I felt riddled with guilt for perhaps instigating the removal (seeing it was my nomination) however, as the day moved on I came to the conclusion that I am entirely blameless and even over-the-moon that such an amazing tribute (to the nom as a whole) is a credit to the comrade who posted it. Bravo!

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've always thought that was the point of these stickers. Why not just have one saying "Look everyone, my bollocks work" these cunts probably just expect other road users to accept that the life of their child is somehow more valuable than everybody else's.

Yeah - or "Chavved-up, cum-bucket that's been cocked more times than Dick Turpins pistol'

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

There was a point today, when I felt riddled with guilt for perhaps instigating the removal (seeing it was my nomination) however, as the day moved on I came to the conclusion that I am entirely blameless and even over-the-moon that such an amazing tribute (to the nom as a whole) is a credit to the comrade who posted it. Bravo!

Fuck off

On 04/01/2017 at 1:10 PM, Eddie said:

I would prefer an immigrant on board sticker, this would warn other road users that the driver is more than likely, not to have valid insurance and is probably a criminal. The sticker could also alert police to stop the driver and check details without the need of expensive number plate recognition devices. In fact we should extend this to all immigrants being forced to wear a patch on their clothes so we can easily identify the cunts, as some of them trick you by being white.

How's about making them wear a YELOW star.