CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marc Gurney -vegan activist

camberwell gypsy

10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I posted some info on the word wog but it got deleted. It was basically saying that original usage was more to do with people who came from elsewhere, rather than their actual colour.  Did you see it?

The N Word thread has disappeared. Rick the oh so offended comes on here and within a minute it's gone.

What a fucking surprise.

Even The Beast commented on the thread so it can't of been that bad and I thought he was the überboss.

Just now, Punkape said:

Prove I didn't.

Prove you don't have AIDS.....

Penis.

You can't can you. Stop it with the fucking retarded imaginary bullshit. Try coming out with something else if your single brain cell can manage it.

Just now, Snatch said:

You can't can you. Stop it with the fucking retarded imaginary bullshit. Try coming out with something else if your single brain cell can manage it.

So you do have AIDS.

I hope you're in quarantine you dirty bastard.You should be steam spayed with Domestos and Vim.

Fuck off.

42 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I posted some info on the word wog but it got deleted. It was basically saying that original usage was more to do with people who came from elsewhere, rather than their actual colour.  Did you see it?

Golly!

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You go to golf clubs. You're the whitest one here, white devil.

I dont go to golf clubs but I do spend hours topping up my white tan under my moon bed.