CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marc Gurney -vegan activist

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation and ended the whole thing but I guarantee less black people are aware of his civil rights works than the achievements of Martin Luther King as an orator.

What this thread needs is a musical interlude.

Emanci-motherfucking-pator of the slaves!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Just a girl from the Valleys me. Not perfect, but I've worked hard to be middle-class, bourgeoisie, imperious and condescendingly white. I also drive a Merc, which is nice.

Nicely avoiding the subject I see.

25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well I'm drawing you with a Lemmy beard, because your description as a brown haired guy with no facial hair or glasses sounds really boring.

DO NOT,I repeat DO NOT in anyway shape or form connect the Music Legend that is Lemmy with the knob that is Rick.

Are you out of your fucking mind?

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Follow the money, Eddie.  I have to say I take exception to the phrase, "In most instances the Europeans did not need to use any force to get those slaves". This conveniently ignores the force used to forcibly transport, process and put to work the slaves.

By not using force, you know fully well, that I was referring to slaves being purchased from their fellow countrymen, not rounded up at gun point, the version most schools prefer to support. The uk greatly benefitted from slavery but that was not the point I was making. 

Just now, Eddie said:

By not using force, you know fully well, that I was referring to slaves being purchased from their fellow countrymen, not rounded up at gun point, the version most schools prefer to support. The uk greatly benefitted from slavery but that was not the point I was making. 

Roops likes to find her own points in other peoples points whilst ignoring the point.

48 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Nicely avoiding the subject I see.

DO NOT,I repeat DO NOT in anyway shape or form connect the Music Legend that is Lemmy with the knob that is Rick.

Are you out of your fucking mind?

I briefly met Lemmy and philthy when I was working as backstage security at the London marquee. Dumpys rusty nuts were playing and the 2 of them turned up to get pissed with the band after they finished their set.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I briefly met Lemmy and philthy when I was working as backstage security at the London marquee. Dumpys rusty nuts were playing and the 2 of them turned up to get pissed with the band after they finished their set.

I met Lemmy, too, at The Embassy Club and he's gay. Or rather he was during the 1980's.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Old or the New venue? Its a scandal that they closed it down. It was a fucking National Treasure of a place.