CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

10 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

In all seriousness, the owner(s) of this site must be thinking that their investment is going down the shitter faster than last nights curry.  Roops and Rick were  driving members away at a steady rate, and then what does the man in a silly hat do?, he gives them a public endorsement, the stupid cunt. Now this pair of fuckwits are going all out for the kill. Proper and others have made the comment that others will step in, fill the gaps etc. Well it ain't  happening is it.

Rick, if you have any hot cross buns left, shove them up Roops arse as well. Fuck off.

The topic is Easter and the opening post is about Easter eggs already being on sale. My post is about Easter and hot cross buns already being on sale. Sorry, should I have posted something more "interesting" and "funny" like fuck off, which seems to be the pinnacle of comedy around these parts according to the usual suspects?

:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

The topic is Easter and the opening post is about Easter eggs already being on sale. My post is about Easter and hot cross buns already being on sale. Sorry, should I have posted something more "interesting" and "funny" like fuck off, which seems to be the pinnacle of comedy around these parts according to the usual suspects.

It's also meant to have a certain amount of humour.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Another filthy fucking RuPaul freak. Eternal damnation in a lake of fire is too good for them.

Wait until you've finished knocking one out, and see if you still feel the same way. 

8 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

The topic is Easter and the opening post is about Easter eggs already being on sale. My post is about Easter and hot cross buns already being on sale. Sorry, should I have posted something more "interesting" and "funny" like fuck off, which seems to be the pinnacle of comedy around these parts according to the usual suspects?

You did mention on another thread that you have had some of you posts removed on other sites, and couldn't see why. Maybe the mods thought them so boring it would drive other members away. Its certainly working on here

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You did mention on another thread that you have had some of you posts removed on other sites, and couldn't see why. Maybe the mods though them so boring it would drive other members away. Its certainly working on here

Would anyone like to guess what those sites would be?

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

I find nothing humorous about the crucifixion of our Lord Jesus Christ. Wait 'til Punky gets out, you're in deep shit.

I think you'll find it is Punky that likes to be deep in shit.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

He is sharing his cell with a 27 stone niggerian. I bet old Punky has got the poor fucker bent over the end of the bed, and his ring piece is being well and truly fisted, whilst they both recite the Lords Prayer.

He'll either have the poor bastard fully converted or dead by suicide by the time of his release...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Fuck off, Rick. Stop being a hipster.

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I find the idea of him sitting there for 4 hours trying to work out how to hammer cock a shotgun fucking hilarious. 

Wasn't he "cleaning it"? I'm old enough to remember Pete Duel of Alias Smith and Jones fame of the early 70s. He blew his brains out "cleaning his gun". 

56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wasn't he "cleaning it"? I'm old enough to remember Pete Duel of Alias Smith and Jones fame of the early 70s. He blew his brains out "cleaning his gun". 

I dunno Gyps, that sounds like one of those stories put out at the time to spare his family some embarrassment. I remember alias Smith and Jones, Pete Duel and Ben Murphy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/01/2017 at 9:29 PM, Ape said:

You'd have plenty of room in the boot of your new AMG, wouldn't you? Wanker.

You should get banned for abusing me....you fucking gay cunt.   Don't worry, when mummy sees this she will censor it!

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Lose that fucking avatar will you, Ape, it's doing my fucking head in.

Every time I see it, I am transported back to a time of epic spackery. A time when real fucking lunatics roamed free on CC, selling highly valuable glassware online, but still able to spend all day on The Corner, posting insane shit about their spastic son and Dickipuss. God I miss those heady days.

• Like 2