CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Judith Lathlean

Guest Lady Penelope

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

This dozy old cow who is 68 and a university professor has lost £140,000 to a fake lover on a dating site. She trusted him because he said that he was a christian. If this is the quality of our educators we are fucked

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38678089

Fools and their money! I don't have sympathy because this was just stupidity on her part. Was he an African gentleman by any chance? Or am I being racist? Rick?

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

This dozy old cow who is 68 and a university professor has lost £140,000 to a fake lover on a dating site. She trusted him because he said that he was a christian. If this is the quality of our educators we are fucked

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, fucking stupid old trout! And Judith is no better.

How the fuck does anyone so retarded and so gullible get to have £140k in loose change just lying around in the first place? I'm glad she'll  be dead soon.

5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

He was a Christian, I wonder if Punkers has just taken delivery of a new Range Rover and a new set of golf bats.

I can see Seal Team Six making a visit to a number of less than respectful site members. Osama Bin Cuntman and Sheikh Abdullah bin Neil are in the frame.

Manky is right, the Don says.

Guest JackoTC
7 hours ago, Snatch said:

At her age she shouldn't be thinking of dating and getting shagged. How disgusting and outside of marriage too.

Her generation "step out with a young gentleman". 

Her generation "step out with a young gentleman" - not if she wants pissed on then done up the wrong 'un - its a different age we live in now.   

48 minutes ago, Manky said:

I can see Seal Team Six making a visit to a number of less than respectful site members. Osama Bin Cuntman and Sheikh Abdullah bin Neil are in the frame.

It would be great if seal team 6 visited me, the way they clap their flippers and balance beachballs on their noses is well good innit!

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Donald Trump's got lot more than that. Would you? 

He also has his own dating site, now.  The university didn't work out, so he's targeting the rich, re-entering the adultering scene, types.  Let the fleecings begin.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Her generation "step out with a young gentleman" - not if she wants pissed on then done up the wrong 'un - its a different age we live in now.   

Speaking from experience by any chance, Judith?

Guest Lady Penelope
14 hours ago, Manky said:

Ding and Gurt are also on the list .. poor Jazz is dead already :(

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Silence, you pot-scrubbing cunt.

The oracle of the 06:30 Beccles to Paddington Shit Shovel spouts his bile. Dixie Bashing was my favourite job. Warm with endless brews. Done it several times for civvy companies too. Fuck off you four fingered (3 thumbs per hand) flat-land dwelling lump of shite.

On 23/01/2017 at 1:05 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Fools and their money! I don't have sympathy because this was just stupidity on her part. Was he an African gentleman by any chance? Or am I being racist? Rick?

Only if you are intimating he was a big black cunt who ripped her off.....saying the word black gets you censored and banned.    But saying African gentleman although more condescending is fine.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Only if you are intimating he was a big black cunt who ripped her off.....saying the word black gets you censored and banned.    But saying African gentleman although more condescending is fine.

He might be big,he might be black and he might well be a cunt but it's illegal to use words 1,2 & 3 or words 2 & 3 together as you have done.

To save Rick boring this fuck out of us by responding I shall demand you go to the cooler,this is not the EDL website etc etc yadda yadda bollocks.