CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trainspotting (the film).

Guest Tata Steely Dan

19 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So cunts everywhere are listening to that terrible 'Born Slippy' tune, because they've made another Trainspotting film. Cue lots of cunts making ironic lists of "Choose x, choose y, choose to do z" shite like the poster from the original film, the unoriginal, boring cretins.

Being a native of Edinburgh I'm very pissed off about all of this. For one thing I've been down to Leith a few times and, unsurprisingly, the junkies down there are not the temporarily inconvenienced philosophers the film portrays. Cunts want to pretend Trainspotting shows a gritty side of Edinburgh, but when you point out that the city is nothing like the film the same cunts get all defensive and claim that it is "art" and not an accurate portrayal. The joke is on them anyway, as most of the original film was shot in Glasgow because they couldn't find places shit enough in Edinburgh to look the part.The book is okay, but Irvine Welsh wrote bits of it purely for the shock value. In this day and age I can go watch ISIS execution videos and drone strike footage of Iraqi weddings getting bombed "by mistake", so a bunch of skagheads contemplating the human condition and occasionally beating some cunt up doesn't really have the same edge any more.

Anyway, fill your boots with this '90s "classic".

Dan, you're not Barry fucking Norman. If you want to review and reflect upon the artistry of British cinematography, may I suggest that you spare us all and do it somewhere without an internet connection, you boring fucking cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe Lenny Henry's going out there next year with some. Lucky for them they don't have electricity. 

No electricity but they do have guns.

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No electricity but they do have guns.

Unfortunately their guns are always empty because the stupid cunts are always hanging out the back of old toyotas, firing them into the air like chimps showing off  with a prized stick, our only hope is that Lenny is mistaken for a silverback and his hands and feet end up being made into ashtrays.

8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Choose another film.

6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Choose another actor.

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I wouldn't mind but his sister is ugly, the "actress" is better looking but thats not saying much... no wonder the poor ate a lot of oysters back then, need the aphrodisiac to get them going and the smell to mask the odour of the fugly rotting women that seem to inhabit his area of london....

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Just had a thought, if we give the scots another shot at independance, maybe they'll keep this shit their side of the border?

Shut your stupid little fucking mouth, you boring Yorkshire cunt. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I found their interpretation of the honourable East India company very insulting too, Ratty. I almost dropped my monocle I was so shocked.

Tom Hardy is a fish faced cunt.

I'm not bothering with it anymore Killer. I will however try blowing smoke up the chimney, then listen out for orgasmic screams from the surrounding houses. Might be the start of a cottage industry

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fuck off. Hazelnut soya lattés or nothing at all. I'm lactose intolerant every other Wednesday.  

Does this include knob cheese? Because I've heard tell that in between shouting at imaginary sardines in George Square, you're constantly guzzling smeg from your local SNP representative's cock.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Shut your stupid little fucking mouth, you boring Yorkshire cunt. 

Please learn to post something of wit and intelligence, your little strop is going on for far too long this time.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Please learn to post something of wit and intelligence, your little strop is going on for far too long this time.

Ding, you've been fucked hard tonight. Brutally hard.

My verbal barbs have lodged between your pasty, shit encrusted cheeks, and opened up your disgusting prolapsed arsehole to my violent ministrations. I can hear you weep from here, 200 miles away, as my nouns destroy your thin anal skin, and my adjectives destroy your shit chute.

Shut your dirty, rhubarb slobbering gob and incinerate the whippets in your sackcloth trews. This time I mean business, you stupid fucking northern monkey cunt.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Does this include knob cheese? Because I've heard tell that in between shouting at imaginary sardines in George Square, you're constantly guzzling smeg from your local SNP representative's cock.

Tiresome. 

10 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Tiresome. 

Dan, if it wasn't for me shining my spotlight over your saga length nominations, no cunt on here would know who you were. 

There's a time and a place for monosyllabic posts, namely whenever you hit the"submit topic" button. 

Tonight you owe me a three pager, though. Get typing, you tedious fucking bore.

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Dan, if it wasn't for me shining my spotlight over your saga length nominations, no cunt on here would know who you were. 

There's a time and a place for monosyllabic posts, namely whenever you hit the"submit topic" button. 

Time for you to retire and sober up, Decs - those Council forms in tomorrow's work in-tray won't fill in by themselves.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You narcissistic fuck! Do you emotionally abuse your loved ones to this degree, trusting that you actually have any of course... 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

My verbal barbs have lodged between your pasty, shit encrusted cheeks, and opened up your disgusting prolapsed arsehole to my violent ministrations. I can hear you weep from here, 200 miles away, as my nouns destroy your thin anal skin, and my adjectives destroy your shit chute.

Shut your dirty, rhubarb slobbering gob and incinerate the whippets in your sackcloth trews. This time I mean business, you stupid fucking northern monkey cunt.

A career writing for Mills & Boon awaits you, you are wasted on here, literally.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Not sure just what you're reading on here, but it's not the same thing that the rest of us see.

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

A career writing for Mills & Boon awaits you, you are wasted on here, literally.

No, it's the air around him that's wasted.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Decimus said:

He should make them much more hilarious by splitting them up into multi-quotes, with a shit self-review below each section. Ding. I see you. Fuck off, everyone hates you. Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can hear you weep from here, 200 miles away,

I think you may need to check your geography Dec. as the crow flies (and Ding will fly like a crow). Yorkshire is considerably less than 200 miles from Norfolk.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I think you may need to check your geography Dec. as the crow flies (and Ding will fly like a crow). Yorkshire is considerably less than 200 miles from Norfolk.

I fucking hope not!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 28/01/2017 at 6:25 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

So cunts everywhere are listening to that terrible 'Born Slippy' tune, because they've made another Trainspotting film. Cue lots of cunts making ironic lists of "Choose x, choose y, choose to do z" shite like the poster from the original film, the unoriginal, boring cretins.

Being a native of Edinburgh I'm very pissed off about all of this. For one thing I've been down to Leith a few times and, unsurprisingly, the junkies down there are not the temporarily inconvenienced philosophers the film portrays. Cunts want to pretend Trainspotting shows a gritty side of Edinburgh, but when you point out that the city is nothing like the film the same cunts get all defensive and claim that it is "art" and not an accurate portrayal. The joke is on them anyway, as most of the original film was shot in Glasgow because they couldn't find places shit enough in Edinburgh to look the part.The book is okay, but Irvine Welsh wrote bits of it purely for the shock value. In this day and age I can go watch ISIS execution videos and drone strike footage of Iraqi weddings getting bombed "by mistake", so a bunch of skagheads contemplating the human condition and occasionally beating some cunt up doesn't really have the same edge any more.

Anyway, fill your boots with this '90s "classic".

Choose death. Choose hanging purple faced in some shit stained shed. Choose flailing and screaming off Waverley bridge. Choose inhaling the contents of a deep fat fryer. Choose drowning, immolation, shooting oneself up the hoop, choose drinking a pint of superglue just before reading something hilarious by me.

Suck my dick. Choose aids.

lol