CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Peake

Guest Welsh_cunt

Guest Welsh_cunt
Just now, Wolfie said:

You keep mentioning the fact you're Welsh, which means there's no need to use the word cunt.

Thank you, at least you threw an insult without the use of any sheep, congrats, cunt.

Guest Welsh_cunt
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Odd, only Nocti hit on it, yet it so desperately needs stating; a new fucking illiterate wank stain shows up, acting hard and rather familiar, I might add....

To the newbie, I say this...

KILL YOURSELF!  

Fuck, you're a welcoming soul Wizard cunt. If i'm ever at the point of suicide i'll be sure to PM you if that's of any comfort.

12 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I'm a Welsh cunt i'm afraid, not much of a welcome you grouchy cunt.

What did you expect,a red fucking carpet?

I know it has been said we're not allowed to "bully newbies" but who gives a fuck?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is there any chance of getting this fucking thread back on topic? Every bloody thread descends into schoolboy abuse.

This comment from someone whose contributions range from "never heard of him/her", variations of "I'll get my coat", and the ever-hilarious "drunk and passed out in a garden"? 

Be quiet, you stupid fucking cunt. 

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Fuck, you're a welcoming soul Wizard cunt. If i'm ever at the point of suicide i'll be sure to PM you if that's of any comfort.

Not really.  I'd much prefer somebody send me your obituary and a certified document that your corpse is cremated and no longer a viable threat to cunting.  

You're an embarrassment to what we do here.  Up your game, or fuck right off.  

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not really.  I'd much prefer somebody send me your obituary and a certified document that your corpse is cremated and no longer a viable threat to cunting.  

You're an embarrassment to what we do here.  Up your game, or fuck right off.  

What? you wouldn't want the chance to tip me over the edge if I were in such a predicament you weird cunt. BTW, you're the cunts who has started and ecouraged the schoolyard banter. Don't be so fucking sensitive Wizard cunt and move along, cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

What? you wouldn't want the chance to tip me over the edge if I were in such a predicament you weird cunt. BTW, you're the cunts who has started and ecouraged the schoolyard banter. Don't be so fucking sensitive Wizard cunt and move along, cunt.

I think you might need to reference a dictionary, or at least learn the difference between "sensitive," and "apathetic."  I care not if you live or die, only that if you die, certified confirmation is provided.  

Guest Welsh_cunt
5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think you might need to reference a dictionary, or at least learn the difference between "sensitive," and "apathetic."  I care not if you live or die, only that if you die, certified confirmation is provided.  

Maybe a little apathetic but your a shining example of a cunt with sensitivity issues. Why would need confirmation if I died anyway, surely you'd realise I would be able to participate in your verbal tripe if I died you thick cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Maybe a little apathetic but your a shining example of a cunt with sensitivity issues. Why would need confirmation if I died anyway, surely you'd realise I would be able to participate in your verbal tripe if I died you thick cunt.

You thin-skinned fuckwit, you show up and just expect every punter to welcome and embrace you?  It would be comical if I actually cared.  

You are indeed, a special breed of thicko.