CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SYRIAN ORPHANS

Guest 'eavensabove

24 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

If it wasn't for immigration many parts of the NHS would fall apart, none more so than dentistry. I can't think of a single dentist who does NHS work where I live who is native British, all they seem interested in is a nice lucrative private practice. My current dentist is Indian, fortunately she's very good and does mostly NHS work.

Yawn, a proper immigration policy would not stop foreigners coming here whom would benefit the UK, such as doctors or dentists. The 300k arriving here every year, plus who knows how many illegals, plus health tourists all take looking after and paying for. If we didn't have so many cunts here we would not need so many NHS staff. The NHS is over subscribed.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

If it wasn't for immigration many parts of the NHS would fall apart, none more so than dentistry. I can't think of a single dentist who does NHS work where I live who is native British, all they seem interested in is a nice lucrative private practice. My current dentist is Indian, fortunately she's very good and does mostly NHS work.

'If it wasn't for immigration many parts of the NHS would fall apart'.

No, Rick. It's because of immigration the NHS is falling apart. It’s overstretched and can no longer cope with sheer numbers. This I put down to 1) a population increasing tenfold because people are living longer, and 2) too many immigrants coming to the UK for free healthcare (even though a proportion has contributed to our system).
I believe the slow-kill is happening. For example, consultants who predominantly worked for the NHS are now inextricably linked to better-paid private healthcare, meaning those with money can access their essential services more easily.
Solution? Stop so many people coming into the UK, to give the service a chance to recover, and to serve needs of those who have fulfilled the system via taxes for most of their working lives.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Yawn, a proper immigration policy would not stop foreigners coming here whom would benefit the UK, such as doctors or dentists. The 300k arriving here every year, plus who knows how many illegals, plus health tourists all take looking after and paying for. If we didn't have so many cunts here we would not need so many NHS staff. The NHS is over subscribed.

It's a bit like trying to explain the alphabet to a five-year-old, Eddie.

• Like 1

This is bollocks. The NHS is fucked because two Tory Govts have deliberately and willfully run it into the ground. Blairs Govt did fuck all to fix it, but pretended to by papering over the cracks.

It's policy, so nothing is going to work. They want private healthcare, it has a whole host of benefits to their vison of society.

1 minute ago, deebom said:

This is bollocks. The NHS is fucked because two Tory Govts have deliberately and willfully run it into the ground. Blairs Govt did fuck all to fix it, but pretended to by papering over the cracks.

It's policy, so nothing is going to work. They want private healthcare, it has a whole host of benefits to their vison of society.

Tory governments did indeed under-fund the NHS – (wrongly, in my opinion) promoting private healthcare in the process.

The current Tory leadership is however suffering the legacy of the Blair government's decision to open the immigration floodgates to the UK without proper healthcare planning and infrastructure to cope with demand. 

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, will you sort that 'evans faggot out, he's trying to ursurp your position as head racist ballbag, and it's as if you don't give a flying fuck. 

This is all rather unfair. I never seem to get the recognition I deserve as one of the corners more erudite, debonair Nazis.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
49 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This is all quite endearing to witness actually. Quincy finally found someone to piss of who doesn't just tell him to fuck off whenever he opens his mouth. It's nice to see he's found something to keep himself entertained.

I tire of it myself, his ongoing tittle-tattle has lost its appeal. He's a wimp without mettle. Why, he's even threatened to boot me in the face of all things.

He lives in a dream world.

9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I tire of it myself, his ongoing tittle-tattle has lost its appeal. He's a wimp without mettle. Why, he's even threatened to boot me in the face of all things.

He lives in a dream world.

He wouldn't really kick you in the face, he'd be too busy trying to persuade you to let him take a shite in your mouth.

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Tory governments did indeed under-fund the NHS – (wrongly, in my opinion) promoting private healthcare in the process.

The current Tory leadership is however suffering the legacy of the Blair government's decision to open the immigration floodgates to the UK without proper healthcare planning and infrastructure to cope with demand. 

Actually, I would suggest that the reason that the NHS is in a critical state is due to the fact that 8.5 million British citizens are only in part time work, and a further 10.5 million are either unemployed and seeking work, or unemployed and not seeking work. This data is all there and available from the Office of National Statistics. I'd suggest to you that this large section of the population who are accessing the NHS, but not contributing to it adequately, are the largest drain on its resources, and not your bogeyman immigrant.

Unless you have some secret statistics up your sleeve that shows that there are nearly twenty million secret immigrants in this country accessing the NHS, and that every single one of them contribute only minimal N.I. payments to its upkeep, then you are talking absolute rubbish. The number of immigrants who do not contribute or who only do so minimally, is dwarfed by our own feckless "native" population. And no, I don't think that they should be cared for because they're "ours". Fuck 'em.

So how's this for left wing? If you can't afford to pay for treatment then you shouldn't get it, I don't care if you are white British, or black as the ace of spades and have just stepped off the plane from Africa. The NHS is broken, probably beyond repair, and I'm sick of contributing to a system that has been milked dry by scum who do not put anything into it and are then kept alive to drain it even further into their dotage. 

We need a new system, with private insurance and higher contributions. Anyone who can't afford it will then hopefully stop moaning that it's because of immigrants, and realise that it's actually because of their own feckless attitude to life. You get what you pay in.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Actually, I would suggest that the reason that the NHS is in a critical state is due to the fact that 8.5 million British citizens are only in part time work, and a further 10.5 million are either unemployed and seeking work, or unemployed and not seeking work. This data is all there and available from the Office of National Statistics. I'd suggest to you that this large section of the population who are accessing the NHS, but not contributing to it adequately, are the largest drain on its resources, and not your bogeyman immigrant.

Unless you have some secret statistics up your sleeve that shows that there are nearly twenty million secret immigrants in this country accessing the NHS, and that every single one of them contribute only minimal N.I. payments to its upkeep, then you are talking absolute rubbish. The number of immigrants who do not contribute or who only do so minimally, is dwarfed by our own feckless "native" population. And no, I don't think that they should be cared for because they're "ours". Fuck 'em.

So how's this for left wing? If you can't afford to pay for treatment then you shouldn't get it, I don't care if you are white British, or black as the ace of spades and have just stepped off the plane from Africa. The NHS is broken, probably beyond repair, and I'm sick of contributing to a system that has been milked dry by scum who do not put anything into it and are then kept alive to drain it even further into their dotage. 

We need a new system, with private insurance and higher contributions. Anyone who can't afford it will then hopefully stop moaning that it's because of immigrants, and realise that it's actually because of their own feckless attitude to life. You get what you pay in.

A system which is not expected to pay for everything except for critical or urgent care. There are far too many departments in the NHS compared to when it was originally developed. The daily food bill alone costs thousands just to feed the hospitalized, and everybody wants everything for free. A line should be drawn, so that only necessary care is available - particularly for those who cannot afford it - whilst other shit like plasters, dressings and a few Panadol here and there should be down to the patient to pay for. The NHS was never meant to be a money making system, however there is no way it can support itself without totally revaluating itself and for what it does and does not provide.    

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He wouldn't really kick you in the face, he'd be too busy trying to persuade you to let him take a shite in your mouth.

YUK! How very odd he truly is.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Decs, that is fucking retarded. Privatizing the NHS would cause corruption thought the entire system just like America. It might be hard for you to understand with a nice cushty office job but there is actually an issue with employment in this country right now and most people aren't just sitting around on the dole on purpose, just like most immigrants aren't terrorists. Some are and they make the rest look bad.

Choosing to pay for medical insurance would cost you a fuck load more than you ever pay through taxes towards the NHS and like every insurance company when it comes to actually paying up they'd do everything in their power to fuck you over.

It's pretty sickening to see you so eager to get rid of a system that is keeping many of your fellow Brits alive, but get all preachy about how we need to let a bunch of jobless immigrants who can't even speak English in.

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

A system which is not expected to pay for everything except for critical or urgent care. There are far too many departments in the NHS compared to when it was originally developed. The daily food bill alone costs thousands just to feed the hospitalized, and everybody wants everything for free. A line should be drawn, so that only necessary care is available - particularly for those who cannot afford it - whilst other shit like plasters, dressings and a few Panadol here and there should be down to the patient to pay for. The NHS was never meant to be a money making system, however there is no way it can support itself without totally revaluating itself and for what it does and does not provide.    

One thing I will say against them is that they'll even remove tattoos for people. Fucking TATTOOS. Whatever cunt thought that one up needs "Wanker" tattooed across their forehead in Comic Sans.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Decs, that is fucking retarded. Privatizing the NHS would cause corruption thought the entire system just like America. It might be hard for you to understand with a nice cushty office job but there is actually an issue with employment in this country right now and most people aren't just sitting around on the dole on purpose, just like most immigrants aren't terrorists. Some are and they make the rest look bad.

Choosing to pay for medical insurance would cost you a fuck load more than you ever pay through taxes towards the NHS and like every insurance company when it comes to actually paying up they'd do everything in their power to fuck you over.

It's pretty sickening to see you so eager to get rid of a system that is keeping many of your fellow Brits alive, but get all preachy about how we need to let a bunch of jobless immigrants who can't even speak English in.

Privatising the NHS and/or going down the Private Insurance route, would only drive up the costs which in turn would give the consultants even more money. A relatively simple operation such as the removal of tonsils can cost upwards of 7k if you go private. Same op, by same consultant.  It's no wonder therefor that they want to dilute the NHS and push costs up. Many of the cunts don't give two fucks about it.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Roadkill said:

One thing I will say against them is that they'll even remove tattoos for people. Fucking TATTOOS. Whatever cunt thought that one up needs "Wanker" tattooed across their forehead in Comic Sans.

Exactly. The NHS has gone crazy, in as much as they seem to provide anything and everything. Surely, it cannot continue.

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Exactly. The NHS has gone crazy, in as much as they seem to provide anything and everything. Surely, it cannot continue.

The NHS consultants are all a waste of fucking money anyway. Get rid of the lot of them and there would be no fucking change in how the hospitals work. I have a family member who's been waiting for a kidney transplant for 7 years who's a perfect match to me. I'm a willing doner who's had to witness this person go through the torture of dialysis for all these years and we only recently found out that the consultant in charge hadn't even bothered to put us on the register. He signed them up for dialysis and then just decided "Fuck it! That's my job done."

The cunts don't deserve the money they're paid, it's all the junior doctors and the nurses who do the real work.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Complete bollocks.  Again.

Immigration is not sticking the NHS together, its the nurses who are, whatever their nationality, most other people in those organisations, especially the higher-ups, are fucking idiots, I know because I worked with them for 15 years.

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Total crap.

12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Total crap.

Is it? You're a successful man if we are to believe what you have said regarding your property portfolio. So are you happy to support a system of healthcare that is being used free at source by millions of people who do not contribute adequately? Or are you happy to do so, but only if they are White British? Because judging by your previous statements, you believe that immigrants are crippling the NHS and shouldn't be allowed access.

So what's the difference between the NHS performing an operation on a foreigner who hasn't ever paid into our system, and them performing an operation on a British national who has sponged off of the state all of their lives?

You can't sustain a system when there is a large portion of the population who doesn't contribute towards it, and the largest percentage of the people on this island who do not are British born and bred. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What he fucking said you cunts

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Yes, i would say if you're 50 and driving one of those, your life has not worked out at all. Run a hosepipe from the exhaust into a slighly open window and breath deeply. 

Not really sure this answers my question. And regarding the life not working out bit - I'm not the one selling car spares. 

Flid life.

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Is it? You're a successful man if we are to believe what you have said regarding your property portfolio. So are you happy to support a system of healthcare that is being used free at source by millions of people who do not contribute adequately? Or are you happy to do so, but only if they are White British? Because judging by your previous statements, you believe that immigrants are crippling the NHS and shouldn't be allowed access.

So what's the difference between the NHS performing an operation on a foreigner who hasn't ever paid into our system, and them performing an operation on a British national who has sponged off of the state all of their lives?

You can't sustain a system when there is a large portion of the population who doesn't contribute towards it, and the largest percentage of the people on this island who do not are British born and bred. 

You bleat on about the part timers, well 20 hours makes enough to pay NI, that's only half a week, so those 8.5m you wank on about have probably contributed, those and anyone above have paid in, so have their parents, etc etc.  What about the 2 million Poles/Romanians who are here? How much have they paid in and how good is their health, having come from a fucked up post-communist shithole?

Oh yes, unemployment is 1.6m at the moment...(https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peoplenotinwork/unemployment/timeseries/mgsc/unem)

and answer this, with your utopian cure for the NHS/private shit...

How do you account for the money paid into the current system for years and balance this with the future "private only" system? You going to give everyone who paid in a full refund, plus interest? 

If so then count me in, I've paid that fucking much into the system I could retire with a private nurse (swedish) and doctor (german) on full time employment, how about you?

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You bleat on about the part timers, well 20 hours makes enough to pay NI, that's only half a week, so those 8.5m you wank on about have probably contributed, those and anyone above have paid in, so have their parents, etc etc.  What about the 2 million Poles/Romanians who are here? How much have they paid in and how good is their health, having come from a fucked up post-communist shithole?

Oh yes, unemployment is 1.6m at the moment...(https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peoplenotinwork/unemployment/timeseries/mgsc/unem)

How do you account for the money paid into the current system for years and balance this with the future "private only" system? You going to give everyone who paid in a full refund, plus interest? 

If so then count me in, I've paid that fucking much into the system I could retire with a private nurse (swedish) and doctor (german) on full time employment, how about you?

I wish your kraut dr was Josef Mengele

9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oh yes, unemployment is 1.6m at the moment...

"Yes, Herr Ding, your warm mint and grass enema vill soon be complete."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt-yloW5KfsNKOwUDenYN

11 minutes ago, Ape said:

Not really sure this answers my question. And regarding the life not working out bit - I'm not the one selling car spares. 

Flid life.

My god you are dull, the corners john major on prozac. My car parts business has made me far, far richer than you, lol.

Just now, Eddie said:

My god you are dull, the corners john major on prozac. My car parts business has made me far, far richer than you, lol.

You're gonna be fucked when it all goes electric and people have to phone the factory whenever the car breaks down because the wheels lock on. Nissan "Kindly" give you two free lifts with those Leaf things, then you're expected to pay £400 every time the piece of shit grinds to a halt in the middle of the motorway.