CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britons Who Want to Emigrate to Australia

Decimus

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Wireless sensor is currently at 28+ in the shade you silly twat.

It’s never exceeded 36 in the UK in recorded history you daft cunt. To genuinely believe your Poundland thermometer was accurate at 42 you’d have to be a real thick, curvature observing cunt.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 2:36 PM, Decimus said:

There's normally at least a couple of these in any typical workplace. Absolute fucking bores, who have watched a couple of episodes of Neighbours and now want to leave everything behind to go get bitten on the arse by a fucking funnel web spider in a desolate fucking shithole.

They'll tell you at least five times a day about how it's a "better quality of life Down Under", but can't actually qualify that statement. If you ask them to, they just throw in a couple of disjointed sentences and constantly repeat the words "Down Under", which in itself is a phrase only used by simpletons.

Despite living in the worlds fifth largest economy, which is culturally and politically at the centre of the world, they are under the impression that living in a fucking desert that is 10 years behind the U.K. in most aspects, is preferable to being here.

Throw yourselves on the fucking barbie, you deluded, Fosters drinking cunts.

Wonderful. Good work.

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s never exceeded 36 in the UK in recorded history you daft cunt. To genuinely believe your Poundland thermometer was accurate at 42 you’d have to be a real thick, curvature observing cunt.

Do you think this ED thicko knows the difference between a thermometer and a thermostat, Bill? 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s never exceeded 36 in the UK in recorded history you daft cunt. 

Probably not in turnip land where you come from no.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, southerncunt said:

No, but he should stick his head in a fucking Thermomix.

You should go and tickle a great white's cock you antipodean shit stabbing cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Looks like a few Koreans kicked out some other pissed Koreans. 

I've found the Asian races somewhat lacking in compassion when it comes to over indulging.

They're toilet trained at gun point.  Nothing is overly warm and charming with them.   

• 5 years later...
On 15/02/2017 at 08:15, Cuntybaws said:

Right, I've let you  all ramble on for three pages without satisfactorily resolving the question of whether Britons who emigrate to Australia are actually cunts or not, so I feel I must step in now with a definitive answer,

In "Walkabout",  a young Jenny Agutter spends all her time wandering through the Outback and swimming in limpid pools, dressed variously in school uniform, suspiciously clean white underwear, and sweet, sweet fuck all. If her British parents hadn't emigrated to Australia, this would not have happened.

Therefore - not a cunt.

The fact that we're better off here without the sort of whinging poms who choose to emigrate in the first place is just the icing on the cake.

Casting around for somewhere relevant to park a topical comment about Aborigines, I happened upon this thread from 2017, long before our esteemed colleague @Last Cunt Standing headed off for pastures flooded and poisonous. It's also interesting to note that the OP now thinks Canada would be a nice place to live.

56 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Anyway, as I was saying: Cambridge college returns 18th Century Aboriginal spears

main-qimg-205f0820aa6bb5ed9e2ac348a6ed420a-pjlq

Sometimes the old ones are the best.

When Christ fucked off, 2000+ years ago, he told the Abbos to ‘do nothing until I get back.’ The cunts took it literally. I can’t for the life of me comprehend why a marginally intelligent, medically trained British graduate would regularly fuck one.

On 14/02/2017 at 14:36, Decimus said:

There's normally at least a couple of these in any typical workplace. Absolute fucking bores, who have watched a couple of episodes of Neighbours and now want to leave everything behind to go get bitten on the arse by a fucking funnel web spider in a desolate fucking shithole.

They'll tell you at least five times a day about how it's a "better quality of life Down Under", but can't actually qualify that statement. If you ask them to, they just throw in a couple of disjointed sentences and constantly repeat the words "Down Under", which in itself is a phrase only used by simpletons.

Despite living in the worlds fifth largest economy, which is culturally and politically at the centre of the world, they are under the impression that living in a fucking desert that is 10 years behind the U.K. in most aspects, is preferable to being here.

Throw yourselves on the fucking barbie, you deluded, Fosters drinking cunts.

Here we go again. 

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Casting around for somewhere relevant to park a topical comment about Aborigines, I happened upon this thread from 2017, long before our esteemed colleague @Last Cunt Standing headed off for pastures flooded and poisonous. It's also interesting to note that the OP now thinks Canada would be a nice place to live.

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

When Christ fucked off, 2000+ years ago, he told the Abbos to ‘do nothing until I get back.’ The cunts took it literally. I can’t for the life of me comprehend why a marginally intelligent, medically trained British graduate would regularly fuck one.

Ah chaps, how nice of you to think of me. Nice you’re taking an interest in Indigenous cultures. I’ll no doubt run into a few for my impending long Anzac weekend when I’m driving down to Esperance to fish off Lucky Bay. I’ll be back next week for a bit of snooker maybe. There’s a nice place run by Thais up the road where you can get a massage while you watch a frame or two and mull the old easy pink/tight brown joke. 

You definitely shouldn’t come here. Awful, awful place. Besides, we’re full. Bloody immigrants causing a housing crisis. Or so my neighbours young niece was saying this morning when she was telling me about her OnlyFans account. Seems there’s money in it. Half the world seems into it. 

Have a great weekend, fellas. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ah chaps, how nice of you to think of me. Nice you’re taking an interest in Indigenous cultures. I’ll no doubt run into a few for my impending long Anzac weekend when I’m driving down to Esperance to fish off Lucky Bay. I’ll be back next week for a bit of snooker maybe. There’s a nice place run by Thais up the road where you can get a massage while you watch a frame or two and mull the old easy pink/tight brown joke. 

You definitely shouldn’t come here. Awful, awful place. Besides, we’re full. Bloody immigrants causing a housing crisis. Or so my neighbours young niece was saying this morning when she was telling me about her OnlyFans account. Seems there’s money in it. Half the world seems into it. 

Have a great weekend, fellas. 

I’ll be in Rome, Florence, Milan, Lake Como then over to Venice before heading home after a couple of nights in Geneva. Admittedly, not as stimulating as getting covered in dust and shite whilst fighting off mosquitos and killer snakes and spiders…but, whoever in Europe can rival the limitless stimulation that you have down there on that floating cow-pat littered with neantherthals tamed by a criminal underclass?

Do fuck off…you pretentious failed Brit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ll be in Rome, Florence, Milan, Lake Como then over to Venice before heading home after a couple of nights in Geneva. Admittedly, not as stimulating as getting covered in dust and shite whilst fighting off mosquitos and killer snakes and spiders…but, whoever in Europe can rival the limitless stimulation that you have down there on that floating cow-pat littered with neantherthals tamed by a criminal underclass?

Europe is the birthplace of modern  civilisation but its intent on its own destruction by the importation of uncivilised savages .That's the problem here .Stand on top of the dome of Duamo in Florence and beneath you will be teaming with  new arrivals from every disgusting corrupt  shithole imaginable  . They can assemble an AK47 in seconds and know how to use them They also  hate us and our history .What have we done .

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sounds like you’ll have a great time. All of those places I like. I recommend a lovely spot by the lake at Montreaux for a long coffee and a bit of contemplation. I hope you enjoy it. 

Your views on Australia are, naturally, bollocks. Of course the one place you won’t find boatloads of Savages, Neanderthals or Criminals is Northern Italy you fucking cretin. Do you read the papers?

So yeah, Australia. Awful place. You’d hate it. Don’t come. 

Failed Brit indeed. Wanker.