CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Extend Their Houses At The Expense Of Any Off Road Parking

Ape™️

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

http://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co.uk/news/microwave_catches_fire_in_great_yarmouth_kitchen_1_4887934

I really don't like it when your carer leaves you unsupervised, Drew. I'll liaise with the council's social services and ensure that in future all appliances are kept at least four feet off of the ground so you don't endanger yourself.

You tiny, bald, stupid fucking cunt.

I always fuck up the timings for Findus crispy pancakes that have been nuked in my one point twenty - one gigawatt microwave.

44 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I always fuck up the timings for Findus crispy pancakes that have been nuked in my one point twenty - one gigawatt microwave.

Brings back memories of Birds Eye's short lived mini-pizzas. In my microwave using their timings they actually caught fire, but were still frozen in the middle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Brings back memories of Birds Eye's short lived mini-pizzas. In my microwave using their timings they actually caught fire, but were still frozen in the middle.

The ones with the little square chunks of tomato on them. That didn't taste anything like a pizza? I hated those fucking things.

Fucking Birdseye. I might nominate them.

8 minutes ago, deebom said:

The ones with the little square chunks of tomato on them. That didn't taste anything like a pizza? I hated those fucking things.

Fucking Birdseye. I might nominate them.

The pizza equivalent of boil-in-the-bag Vesta curries. Fucking swill.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I wish I had your brains ape, and lifestyle, lol

I don't think you would cope with the constant thoughts of other mens cocks and arseholes 

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
Spoons wi fi

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What's a neighbour Edward?

When you're sitting in your favourite cubicle in the public bogs well, the cock you're sucking through the hole in the partition is your Neighbour. 

Do you get it now, Fuck face?  LOL

3 hours ago, Ape said:

Can you not see the irony of you, someone barely able to string a coherent sentence together, criticising the occasional spelling mistake of another member? No? Didn't think so.

This reads like you are talking to yourself. That's what happens when you spend days alone in a caravan, eating Tesco baked beans. Why not bury your northern pride, and take your wife on holiday somewhere exotic like Great Yarmouth.

Edited by Mrs Roops

58 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

This reads like you are talking to yourself. That's what happens when you spend days alone in a caravan, eating Tesco baked beans. Why not bury your northern pride, and take your wife on holiday somewhere exotic like Great Yarmouth.

Oh look Withers, Eddie likes this! Who'd have thought it! For fucks sake, hurry up and die.

Oh, can you enlighten me as to why @Mrs Roops had to edit this? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
16 minutes ago, Ape said:

Oh look Withers, Eddie likes this! Who'd have thought it! For fucks sake, hurry up and die.

Oh, can you enlighten me as to why @Mrs Roops had to edit this? 

Did you shorten the 'Great' for Yarmouth to Gt by any chance? It's such a grandiose place that it deserves to have the full great written everytime. Or it might just be 'Tesco'? - other baked beans are available - maybe they're paying commission everytime they get a mention.

Fuck knows. But ask yourself. Do you really care?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

How many light bulbs have you got in your bungalow Droopy, I am genuinely interested.

One COB LED bulb for each fitting. No point trying to squeeze more than one bulb in each holder you Thickie.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Withers, you greasy fucking pig. Ape has metaphorically de-bagged you and horrendously burnt your wizened arse crack with piping hot buttered toast.

You're not coming back from this one, and I for one am glad of it. 

Always the first to mention other mens arses. Are you sure you're not gay or just a little bit closeted?

6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Always the first to mention other mens arses. Are you sure you're not gay or just a little bit closeted?

Hardly the first, my bald, hypocritical friend.

To the casual observer, 80% of the content on this site would read like the script to a Brokeback Mountain sequel, with you and Punkape taking star billing.