CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fibro myalgia

Neil

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Another couple of absolute corkers! However, you know the rules on mentioning family members, you stupid little flid. Lol.

Just in case you have more standards than this bum buggering, bocage dwelling maggot, I've already taken the liberty of grassing him up.

You fucking Quisling cunt, Withers.

Lol.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're a hateful piece of treacherous, Vichy, French shit, and the sooner you're fucking dead, the better.

Oh Withers, Withers, Withers. This is all your mess. Clean this shite up and get the fuck out.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now that I've seen your handwriting, Ape, would you like me to analyse it for you? That opening "E" is worrying, and those angrily dotted "i's" don't speak well for your blood pressure. (Or the quality of your pen, come to think of it.)

What is your opinion of the Fisher Space Pen? The yanks spent 4 years developing a gas pressured cartridge ballpoint capable of writing upside down, underwater, in zero gravity and at ridiculous high and low temperature extremes. When completed, they excitedly sent a few samples to the Soviet space agency, apparently the Russkies weren't overly impressed and sent back a brief telex stating, "we take pencils".

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If we had a video of the watch running with enhanced audio, we could quickly determine authenticity by simply listening to the pitch differentiation between crown wheel and escape pinion and offsetting against the barrel arbor click timing. Just saying.

Who cares if it's real or fake, just look at it! only an African lottery winner or a cunt would buy that watch, are you a lucky african ape?, lol

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now that I've seen your handwriting, Ape, would you like me to analyse it for you? That opening "E" is worrying, and those angrily dotted "i's" don't speak well for your blood pressure. (Or the quality of your pen, come to think of it.)

I have a diamond encrusted platinum art deco cocktail watch, Baws. And strangely enough I also do the E thing with pens that are ten a penny.

inkraft-ball-point-pens-black-tub-of-30-

Guest 'eavensabove
26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is your opinion of the Fisher Space Pen? The yanks spent 4 years developing a gas pressured cartridge ballpoint capable of writing upside down, underwater, in zero gravity and at ridiculous high and low temperature extremes. When completed, they excitedly sent a few samples to the Soviet space agency, apparently the Russkies weren't overly impressed and sent back a brief telex stating, "we take pencils".

A pen, is a pen. To fuck with this nonsense about having a Check-Book pen, a Note-Pad pen, a Shopping List pen., etc. etc., and Ape's porcupine quill should suffice, the cunt. He'll be swearing next that he uses a gold-foil Philips series 5000, when we all know that he waxes.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Ape can sink no lower, total humiliation. What a utter fucking idiot.

I'd wager that his real watch is an over-wound self-winder. Knackered through wanking.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

As much as I would like to jump in, it's over, he is finished.

All Along the Watchtower - Hendrix

All along his watch-counter, prices are kept low
Salesmen offer him faux leather straps, and pinchbeck wristbands too,
Outside at a bootfair he'll jump upon a Timex, especiallially if its fake
His hand written gaurantee, is only needed for Ape

"Apes got no way out of here"
"Apes got no way out of here"

43 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ape, this is the most embarrassing thing ever on cunts corner. I am not even passing comment, and definitely no lol, in fact i feel sorry for you, I genuinely do. 

Don't really see why Eddie. Ding spends all day on his computer and is good with photoshop. Embarrassing? Why? I'm not embarrassed. Im just enjoying seeing how little it bothers you. It's priceless! Despite being on holiday in your exclusive resort, you just can't help chiming in every five minutes. No, Eddie's not bothered lmfao.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes but you have got to go to work tomorrow, I am going fishing, followed by a leisurely lunch with good friends ( French of course )

Top cunting, scrotes, you insipid bore. Although I'd much rather be going to work tomorrow than counting down the last few days to my death*.

Vivre. Idiot. 

*can you hurry this up please? 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Top cunting, scrotes, you insipid bore. Although I'd much rather be going to work tomorrow than counting down the last few days to my death*.

Vivre. Idiot. 

*can you hurry this up please? 

Imbecilic drivel.

45 minutes ago, Ape said:

Don't really see why Eddie. Ding spends all day on his computer and is good with photoshop. Embarrassing? Why? I'm not embarrassed. Im just enjoying seeing how little it bothers you. It's priceless! Despite being on holiday in your exclusive resort, you just can't help chiming in every five minutes. No, Eddie's not bothered lmfao.

That will do pig, that will do.

6 hours ago, Ape said:

Eddie, you know absolutely nothing about me or my life. Why you and your little sidekick think that going on about caravans and beans is in some way insulting to me is, frankly, laughable. Still, if it amuses you then crack on.

4v338i.png

Does this mean you are back to washing down the caravan. LOL.