CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fibro myalgia

Neil

12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Are you really that dumb?

No-ones "destroyed" me, I unearthed some stupidity by other members, and then fanned the flames a touch, it's a couple of other members who are all over the place, fighting like 6 year olds in their first scrap, flailing and wailing without actually hitting anyone.

You're just a prick, as usual.

Ding! Listen and listen closely!

You've been brutally raped by all and sundry for days., A stinking conflagration of spunk from your assaulters' onslaught has matted your Viking locks beyond repair. We own you, Ding, you're the property of Messrs Decs. You're ours, a dirty little bitch! When we take a piss, you'll wipe our mighty cocks dry with the back of your hand.

Now bend down and touch your fucking toes, daddy's coming to collect his dues.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've been brutally raped by all and sundry for days., A stinking conflagration of spunk from your assaulters' onslaught has matted your Viking locks beyond repair. We own you, Ding, you're the property of Messrs Decs. You're ours, a dirty little bitch! When we take a piss, you'll wipe our mighty cocks dry with the back of your hand.

Ding mate, I implore you not to discredit yourself by even responding to this vile rant from the sites resident rodent.

33 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Are you really that dumb?

No-ones "destroyed" me, I unearthed some stupidity by other members, and then fanned the flames a touch, it's a couple of other members who are all over the place, fighting like 6 year olds in their first scrap, flailing and wailing without actually hitting anyone.

You're just a prick, as usual.

Top work, Poirot. Please enlighten me as to how you unearthed the stupidity of members, as everyone saw it was that good-for-nothing goose rapist, withers, trying to stir it up. 

Idiot. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Rape him, Decs. 

3 hours ago, Ape said:

I think we both know that whatever model it was, you were a pathetic cunt for pretending to own it. I expect it belonged to the manager of the parts shop you serve in. Idiot LOL

That car actually belongs to Fatty, although I have owned a vantage and a db9, but don't let that bother you, hardy ha ha ha.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That car actually belongs to Fatty, although I have owned a vantage and a db9, but don't let that bother you, hardy ha ha ha.

Here we go! He's started! Come on Eddie, regale us with further tales of the cars, and bikes, and houses you've owned. Let's have some photos too. Why did you have to sell the Astons? Couldn't reach the pedals? LMFAO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Here we go! He's started! Come on Eddie, regale us with further tales of the cars, and bikes, and houses you've owned. Let's have some photos too. Why did you have to sell the Astons? Couldn't reach the pedals? LMFAO

Lol that took about 30 seconds.  

30 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

How long did it take him to cum and then lick it up off the floor like the subservient leech that he is?

He cum's when he is told to cum, because I own him. Strangely though, he never needs the back of my hand to encourage him to lick it up, he always gets on his hands and knees quicker than a French man during battle.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

I own 3, yes 3, Citreon 2cv's. I don't brag about it though, unlike you and your garish watch.  lol

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

He hasn't got any sleeves, I tore them off whilst brutally taking my dues and donkey punching his thick fucking skull.

Withers hasn't got any sleeves, on account of being a slithering limbless cunt. Correction, his suit will essentially be one big sleeve, the better to house his armlike, stinking snake body. 

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ding mate, I implore you not to discredit yourself by even responding to this vile rant from the sites resident rodent.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ding mate, I implore you not to discredit yourself by even responding to this shit ladened Welsh prick.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ding mate, I implore you not to discredit yourself by even responding to this shit stirring faux paddy cunt.

I see what you're up to Withers, you not-so-sly dog. you think that if you can just persuade Ding never to respond to anyone ever again, we'll be forever in your debt and forgive you for the worst grassing since Windsor Davies and Don Estelle.

Actually, that might just work!

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ding mate, I implore you not to discredit yourself by even responding to this shit stirring faux paddy cunt.

Ding, set your ever vigilant ferrets and kestrels on this snakey cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

You need help, the kind of help only @Fender777 can provide.

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Don't try the "mate" shit with me, Vichy scum....

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

You need help, the kind of help only @Fender777 can provide.

Don't try the "mate" shit with me, Vichy scum....

That is the last time I will try and help you. I will now sit back and let Decs and his gang destroy you. I will then step in and take anything that is left afterwards, we French have a history of that. You are finished.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

That is the last time I will try and help you. I will now sit back and let Decs and his gang destroy you. I will then step in and take anything that is left afterwards, we French have a history of that. You are finished.

Good luck with that.

You'll need it.