CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frozen Food Shrapnel

Ape™️

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's started her own thread to inform everybody of her bowel movements. How magical.

It's amazing what she comes out with theses days.

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good luck. You're gonna have to fuck off the darkest bongo bongo land to find your warhead or break into Portman down. VX gas is popular at the mo

I presume you mean Porton Down? Unless, of course, you're proposing to harvest a particularly virulent strain of chlamydia while going down on Natalie Portman, in which case the very best of luck to you!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I presume you mean Porton Down? Unless, of course, you're proposing to harvest a particularly virulent strain of chlamydia while going down on Natalie Portman, in which case the very best of luck to you!

Isn't there a seperate thread for spelling nazis?

yes it was a typo and was referring to the place in wilts where the gov keep shit that'll kill millions with just a thimble full, shockingly underused 

and yes I would chow down on nat, after a good dose of the wire brush and dettol mind, then drink her piss etc etc

Guest I know that Cunt
On 03/03/2017 at 9:15 PM, Ape said:

I decided tonight to cook steak and chips for me and the Mrs, as the kids were out for the night at friends. Anyway, I purchased the ingredients from my local Supermarket (yes Punky, you stupid little fucking wanker, it was Tesco. Happy now, you utter twat?) and this included some nice chunky chips. The bag looked big enough to feed six adults, but once I'd opened it and examined the contents, it became apparent that the fuck-cunt manufacturers had made up the total weight by adding loads of shrapnel which, if cooked for the prescribed time, would have ended up like carbon 14. Once I'd cherry picked the decent chips out of the bag, there were enough to feed three adults, and the rest went in the bin. Utter cunts, and it happens everywhere - even in Booths Punkape, you faux-rich piece of fucking shit. I'm also going to add a cursory "fuck off Withers, you utter cunt" and a "silence, cretin" for IKTC, in anticipation of some typically moronic comments from the pair of idiots.

I bet she was fucking delighted when you told her you were cooking her a meal then went and bought a load of crap from Tesco's tightwad range. Mrs IKTC always provides very nice comestibles and I suggest that if you must cook those oven potato chips at home then try the Harry Ramsdens thick cut type. They should be easy for you to remember as they are labelled "Thick Cut" which is very close to the description of yourself which is a Thick Cunt.

Regards

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

When you are in the cooler, can you ask which one of them nicked my bar of soap?. It's worth a lot of money to a Frog.

It's probably already been up Franks arse. Surely, even a Frog would draw the line at that? (Fuck off Rick, you precious little prick)

5 hours ago, Ape said:

Message to Mrs Roops - please point out the specific post I have made that is classed as abusive behaviour. Oh, and while you're at it, fuck off.

Not interested. If you want to discuss/appeal any decisions then that's fine but if you're going to send abusive PM's and messages on the boards then you can whistle Dixie.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not interested. If you want to discuss/appeal any decisions then that's fine but if you're going to send abusive PM's and messages on the boards then you can whistle Dixie.

Fair enough. As I see it, my only crime was to imply someone didn't actually have a wife. The rest was just conjecture based on that implication. 

Guest Lady Penelope
16 hours ago, Ape said:

You mean she posts crap on the open corner. All fucking day long.

You have managed to make 1,000 more posts than me .. people in glass houses :rolleyes:

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

When you are in the cooler, can you ask which one of them nicked my bar of soap?. It's worth a lot of money to a Frog.

Are they worth a fortune in that pristine, unused condition?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Same here, I lay awake at night worrying about the poor health of this site, and the mods role in it's  slow death. I reckon Proper has sold out to North Korea.

He doesn't possess a LOL t-shirt does he?