CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald across America

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

With the slightest hope that we can somehow debate issues of International importance (?) rather than cupcakes chips & pork chops, I am obviously concerned about the pending internal massacre that is spreading throughout USA like a plague, as pro & anti Trump supporters air their views. The mayhem has only just begun and is destined to become widespread. The Yanks are closing in!

It is reported today that: Trump supporters are clashing with counter-protesters in Berkeley, California; People are wearing goggles, motorcycle helmets and bandanas; Supporters and protesters have even pushed each other!!! and  thrown punches, and videos show smoke bombs and pepper spray.

This maybe a perfectly normal Saturday afternoon at a football match between Crew & Ashby-de-la-Zouch, but can the redneck States handle this rapidly approaching violence?    

Guest Manky

Anybody but a thick cunt knows that eggs must be broken to manufacture omelettes. If these anti Trump protesters want a fucking good slapping, so be it. The holier than thou, self righteous fraternity has had its day. Long live realism and practicality and big fuck off walls with Mexico.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hopefully one side with get hold of some WMDs, SARS or anthrax would be nice, and carry out some population control for the good of planet earth 

I'll get the wife to knock-up some of 'er Bisto! That'll sort the fuckers out... Napalm I call it.

29 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It is reported today that: Trump supporters are clashing with counter-protesters in Berkeley, California; People are wearing goggles, motorcycle helmets and bandanas;

For a moment there I thought you said "bananas". How ironic would that have been?

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

For a moment there I thought you said "bananas". How ironic would that have been?

Bananas or "bare nanas"?

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Shit. And I even checked my spelling...

Guest DingTheRioja
36 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Some fine sporting guns there, i like the 14.5" barrel for the ducks. 

my eyesight is going... Is that 14 inch or 14 foot...

punt_gun.jpg

57 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

punt_gun.jpg

That's a 'punt gun', they were 4 gauge and usually mounted on a flat bottomed boat, used for wiping out an entire flock as they sat on the water. I've got a couple of old empty cartridges from one, about 3 inch diameter and 7 inches long, similar to a signal cannon round. Apparently, when fired from the boat, it would propel the boat back a few feet and made a huge cloud of smoke.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's a 'punt gun', they were 4 gauge and usually mounted on a flat bottomed boat, used for wiping out an entire flock as they sat on the water. I've got a couple of old empty cartridges from one, about 3 inch diameter and 7 inches long, similar to a signal cannon round. Apparently, when fired from the boat, it would propel the boat back a few feet and made a huge cloud of smoke.

I know, that's why I searched for punt gun....

On 05/03/2017 at 1:00 PM, 'eavensabove said:

With the slightest hope that we can somehow debate issues of International importance (?) rather than cupcakes chips & pork chops, I am obviously concerned about the pending internal massacre that is spreading throughout USA like a plague, as pro & anti Trump supporters air their views. The mayhem has only just begun and is destined to become widespread. The Yanks are closing in!

It is reported today that: Trump supporters are clashing with counter-protesters in Berkeley, California; People are wearing goggles, motorcycle helmets and bandanas; Supporters and protesters have even pushed each other!!! and  thrown punches, and videos show smoke bombs and pepper spray.

This maybe a perfectly normal Saturday afternoon at a football match between Crew & Ashby-de-la-Zouch, but can the redneck States handle this rapidly approaching violence?    

Well I do declare! Those pesky Yankees will surely burn down Atlanta. But the south will rise again. 

Guest 'eavensabove
21 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

punt_gun.jpg

I remember watching The Borrowers. The little cunts stole anything they could lay their hands on. Action Man guns and all.