CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wesley Tierney "Pilot"

Guest Lady Penelope

4 hours ago, Snatch said:

I never said it wasn't reasonable,but a bit more info on why she thinks it a cunt might be helpful.

He blagged his way into a job as a airfield controller and took people on flights as a pilot despite not being properly qualified or trained. He could have killed someone, if that doesn't qualify as a cunt I don't know what does.

Guest Snatch
32 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

He blagged his way into a job as a airfield controller and took people on flights as a pilot despite not being properly qualified or trained. He could have killed someone, if that doesn't qualify as a cunt I don't know what does.

Even some that are qualified cause crashes that kill people.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, ratcum said:

You can't fly in clouds because any cunt could be in there with you.

Can't fly in clouds? Isn't this a bit like saying you can't drive over pot holes. I would say it's a definite certainty that at some point during a flight you will be 'flying in clouds'.

34 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Can't fly in clouds? Isn't this a bit like saying you can't drive over pot holes. I would say it's a definite certainty that at some point during a flight you will be 'flying in clouds'.

You can't see anything inside a cloud and even with the most basic fixed wing aircraft a closing speed of 240 knots means no time to react to oncoming aircraft. They don't have radar or proximity warning devices in these aircraft. No clouds means just that. I've taken off from one place and been unable to return 40 minutes later, due to cloud. A cunt when there's no satnav.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Andreas Lubitz, co-pilot for Germanwing killed 149 people, and he was being treated for depression. For fucks sake............

In fairness, he did spy Frank on the Piste.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

You can't see anything inside a cloud and even with the most basic fixed wing aircraft a closing speed of 240 knots means no time to react to oncoming aircraft. They don't have radar or proximity warning devices in these aircraft. No clouds means just that. I've taken off from one place and been unable to return 40 minutes later, due to cloud. A cunt when there's no satnav.

Had that, flying back from Alderney to Southampton. One moment a clear runway for landing, next moment it wasn't there. The plane was like a MINI with wings. A two seater with wind-down windows and with barely enough room to shit myself.

My  head wasn't  in the clouds either.

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

and he had a dog called, er, what was it now?

2 years or so, from 16 to 18, a lad I work with is on around 1400 atm, volunteers for all the owners to ferry their planes back and forth to Europe.

Won't be long before he's in a Typhoon hopefully...

The dog was the mascot of 633 squadron and his name was 'Digger' (shamelessly sucks the cock of history changing PC nazis)  is the word 'tycoon' racist?

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Stop being logical and serious. It's fucking disturbing, you haven't mentioned bananas for ages and frankly, it's worrying. Get surreal and don't spare the horses, fucking contrary cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stop being logical and serious. It's fucking disturbing, you haven't mentioned bananas for ages and frankly, it's worrying. Get surreal and don't spare the horses, fucking contrary cunt.

Did you ever met BrokenNads?

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Be very careful .. I think that you need to know that hostilities between Ratty and myself have only been placed on hold whilst the bodies of those who have been caught in the cross fire have been removed from the field.

20 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Be very careful .. I think that you need to know that hostilities between Ratty and myself have only been placed on hold whilst the bodies of those who have been caught in the cross fire have been removed from the field.

I love you Pen. I haven't got a fucking clue what you're talking about most of the time but I remember you taking me under your wing when I was a raw newbie, and for that I love you.