CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The latest shit gimmick.

Witheredscrote

Guest nobgobbler
37 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I've seen some videos about the plumber coming round, never heard it called replacing the boiler...

It could be the same one, he looks a bit of a shifty cunt.

Briefly on topic, I have now seen this advert and frankly I am appalled that we continue to suffer so-called "Marketing Professionals" to live. They should all be hung from the nearest lamp post, just as soon as the lawyers have been cut down and set on fire.

If by some happy chance I ever meet the cunts responsible for the latest series of Andrex adverts I will visit such horrors upon them that they will beg me for death.

Guest nobgobbler

Here's one. If you buy the latest Braun OralB electric toothbrush for just short of £300, your iphone will tell you how well you are brushing your teeth. Because you really need it to do that don't you. Probably invented so spying cunts who tap into your phone can watch you having a shit.

2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Here's one. If you buy the latest Braun OralB electric toothbrush for just short of £300, your iphone will tell you how well you are brushing your teeth. Because you really need it to do that don't you. 

What about the 'Blanx' toothpaste advert. The tube has an LED on the end so that you can shine it on your teeth. Just imagine what that would be used for if you left a tube in the presence of Punkape.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A very British form of toilet etiquette is what I like to call, 'the courtesy hammock' this is when you are a guest in someone else's house and in the unfortunate position of needing a dump. The 'hammock' is the wad of loo roll you chuck down the pan first so your hosts don't hear your splashdown. 

Another advantage I can foresee of this hammock method is that all subsequent shit is now sitting on a kind of magic carpet, which might allow it easy passage without leaving huge, shitty streaks on the pan. Particularly useful if the cunt whose house it is doesn't have a bog brush available. Must try it. Good work, Eric.

Guest nobgobbler
36 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What about the 'Blanx' toothpaste advert. The tube has an LED on the end so that you can shine it on your teeth. Just imagine what that would be used for if you left a tube in the presence of Punkape.

His arse shining like a beacon enroute to his nearest A&E.

Guest nobgobbler
22 minutes ago, Ape said:

Another advantage I can foresee of this hammock method is that all subsequent shit is now sitting on a kind of magic carpet, which might allow it easy passage without leaving huge, shitty streaks on the pan. Particularly useful if the cunt whose house it is doesn't have a bog brush available. Must try it. Good work, Eric.

Be careful not to overdo it though if you're unfamiliar with the effectiveness of the flush. Too much andrex and you've got yourself a rim lapper.

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're closer than you might think! I've got the fucking theme tune stuck in my head now, an earworm that will probably be there all weekend. Still, I don't see why I should suffer alone...

Ah, now your previous posts make sense and I now see that you haven't gone completely batshit insane. I hadn't heard of this crap before, but watching that it reminds me of a weird version of 'the red hand gang'.

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A very British form of toilet etiquette is what I like to call, 'the courtesy hammock' this is when you are a guest in someone else's house and in the unfortunate position of needing a dump. The 'hammock' is the wad of loo roll you chuck down the pan first so your hosts don't hear your splashdown. 

Also useful if you don't want your undercarriage splashed as well