CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Connor McGregor.

Hokey Gingers

On 13 March 2017 at 1:27 PM, Wolfie said:

Still, one has to admire his rather unique chest tattoo. The indirect relationship with King Kong, Henry VIII and Diane Abbott is uncanny.

conor-tattoo.jpg

I'd love to see this cunt in the ring against a real fighter. MMA/UFC is a load of poncy ballet kicks and cuddling on the floor, stand him in front of a skilled boxer like Benn or Eubank Senior back in their day and I'd give him less than a minute before they brought the stretcher in and carted him off.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
34 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Even as was sat in the ring on his beaten ass he was still shouting death threats and disrespecting his opponents wife and family. Some of the dubious Dublin company he hangs around with must be rubbing off on him. Besides,everybody knows Paddy wins fuck all in July...

45298745-9777309-image-a-1_1625993348907

Face it, the cunt would be inside, doing a 10 stretch if it wasn't for his dubious 'sport'.

Any more Pikey and he'd be banging on your door, trying to sell you clothepegs

• 2 years later...

Just watched the Amazon remake of the classic Road House, which unfortunately included the strutting, grinning, bearded idiot McGregor. He may be a highly successful MMA fighter, but he’s an utterly fucking appalling actor, as well as a massive cunt. The film was generally entertaining, but McGregor is awful.

• Like 1

On 11/07/2021 at 13:26, camberwell gypsy said:

Always amazes me when people correlate being hard with cunts who strut around mouthing off. Someone once said that the real hard cunts are the ones that don't shout and holler about how tough and mean they are, they just fucking do it.

Ian McKellen is very polite and quiet , I bet he's a right fucking  nutter if you cut him up on the Kilburn High Road.I bet he'd be out of his Bristol like a  Jack rabbit and be a  fronting up in your face cunt given half a chance .

On 22/03/2024 at 22:30, Ape™️ said:

Just watched the Amazon remake of the classic Road House, which unfortunately included the strutting, grinning, bearded idiot McGregor. He may be a highly successful MMA fighter, but he’s an utterly fucking appalling actor, as well as a massive cunt. The film was generally entertaining, but McGregor is awful.

Just watched it. McGregor is utterly shit. Carpet fitter cunt. 
 Jake Gyllenhall was pretty fucking good though. It wasn’t really a film about a top dog bouncer like the original. It needed a Wade Garrett. 
 It was more of a general purpose action film. Worth watching though.

• Like 1

On 14/03/2017 at 20:33, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd love to see this cunt in the ring against a real fighter. MMA/UFC is a load of poncy ballet kicks and cuddling on the floor, stand him in front of a skilled boxer like Benn or Eubank Senior back in their day and I'd give him less than a minute before they brought the stretcher in and carted him off.

I bet Mike Tyson could floor him in one even now. 

44 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I bet Mike Tyson could floor him in one even now. 

I could see the boredom on Floyd Mayweather Jr’s face as he dutifully carried him around the ring for 20 minutes longer than necessary to give the PPV audience more than the 2 or 3 rounds he needed to win it. (After being retired for two years).

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I could see the boredom on Floyd Mayweather Jr’s face as he dutifully carried him around the ring for 20 minutes longer than necessary to give the PPV audience more than the 2 or 3 rounds he needed to win it. (After being retired for two years).

I thought you'd enjoy watching this again... I did! 

On 29/03/2024 at 18:01, entitled little cunt said:

He is a shit actor even if he does lift a few boxes for unicef.He's a Scottish cunt. Roger Moore was a gentleman ambassador  for unicef. I  would give my life savings to him if he was still with us as long as its spent on kids called Malcom rather than Muhammed. 

Since when did McGregor become a Scotsman? This is you all over: bleating off with an opinion without actually checking facts and knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

Dickheadedness exemplified.